New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 82 of 501 FirstFirst ... 327278798081828384858692132182 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by mjal View Post
    Hi guys, I really like the strada thread. I can tell people here are nice and hindi mahahangin di tulad ng ibang threads na payabangan lang rides. hehe. Anyway, salamat sa mga reply niyo guys and I'm glad that I could provide valuable information to future and current strada owners.
    thanks for giving that impression to the people in this thread...actually its a lot better if you could meet the guys personally they're a lot nicer in person...
    thank you din sir on sharing your story, Its really a good thing that you've share it because it will be great for the peace of mind of future owners of the strada...

*locoroco777- yes im so glad they will replace it immediately and the montero is nice ha, they gave me the top of the line 4x4 se. Napapaisip tuloy ako kung mag montero na lang ako lalo ng may manual na ang 4x2 nila.
    hehehe...ok din yung montero sir...

but just in case you'll still settle with the strada I hope you can join us sa club for a lot better knowledge regarding our rides and bond with great clubmates as well...

2. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    sir mjal,

salamat sa kind words mo sir...

and dito sa strada threads, walang sugarcoat dito... positive or negative about the strada, we encourage the owners to post their observation... sa ganun natin kasi makikita kung worth ba talaga ang strada and kung makakakuha tayo ng common solution sa problems na na-eencounter natin...

3. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by tc327 View Post
    most likely may check engine ba na umilaw sa dashboard sir pacheck mo na agad sa casa under warranty pa naman yata para libre pa hehehe
    wala pa naman check engine light pero malapit na 10k PMS ko sabihan ko na yun SA. Kaso sa Diamond Marcos ako, baka paiyakan pa warranty dun

4. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by jojitb View Post
    wala pa naman check engine light pero malapit na 10k PMS ko sabihan ko na yun SA. Kaso sa Diamond Marcos ako, baka paiyakan pa warranty dun
    try mo sa ibang casa... honored naman ang warranty kahit saang casa mo dalhin... wag lang sa casa de amor hehehe

5. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePatriarch View Post
    and dito sa strada threads, walang sugarcoat dito... positive or negative about the strada, we encourage the owners to post their observation... sa ganun natin kasi makikita kung worth ba talaga ang strada and kung makakakuha tayo ng common solution sa problems na na-eencounter natin...
    +1

try mo sa ibang casa... honored naman ang warranty kahit saang casa mo dalhin... wag lang sa casa de amor hehehe
    Aaah... sa casa na yan, di lang unlimited at lifetime ang warranty dyan, satisfaction guaranteed pa, hahaha.
    Last edited by ooba99; February 3rd, 2011 at 06:47 PM.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    *mjal

thank you po sa info...

7. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    hay naku el presedente biglang mawawala ang bara niyan pag sa casa na yan napasok ang Strada ni sir hehehe

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Medyo nag-aalangan ako sa pupugak-pugak problem na yan. Kahit di ko pa yan nae-experience (at sana hindi kelanman) iinquire ko na yan sa 5K PMS ko. Kung pwede check na nila yung SCV kung madumi na. Di ko lang alam kung yung new model SCV na nakakabit sa akin. Sana yun na nga nakakabit para naman di mangyari yang pugak problem na yan

9. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Hi Guys, update ko lang ang status ng black strada ko which I bought from Diamond Motors Valle Verde last Jan 9. I posted around 2 weeks ago that my truck experienced engine problems 2 days after I got it. Long story short my strada went in and out of the casa for one week with still no solutions and then finally after that they said they'll keep my Strada there indefinitely until they finally sort out the engine problem. They were nice enough to lend me a Montero sport until I get back my unit. So yesterday I got a call that the quality control plant in Cainta recommended that my unit be replaced cause obviously they're still in the dark about the cause of the engine problems. Also, my contact in the plant said there were 4 other stradas in the plant that are in there for the same reason. It seems like the problematic stradas were part of the same production batch. Thru out the ordeal, the service manager Rey Mercado has been very helpful and polite to me and my wife and made the ordeal bearable. A very decent guy, no BS and straight. To all potential buyers of Mitsu cars, I really suggest you buy your vehicles from Diamond motors Valle Verde. To anyone out there experiencing the same engine problems and is being given the run around by their casas, head to Mitsu Valle and go straight to that guy. By the way, all the problematic stradas in the plant were all color black. Strange?
    *mjal - Thank you for the valuable information.
    The unit that I got from Citimotors - Makati is also a Strada GLS Black. It is about the same week that you got it.

I have not received mine until now because of company car plan policy. It can't be shipped out until the plate is available.

I better communicate with my SA tomorrow to check my unit if it is the same production batch.

Would you know what models are the 4 units?

10. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Tanong lang. Saan ba makakabili ng turbo timer kamukha nito? Salamat.

2010 Mitsubishi Strada [continued 2]