New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 81 of 501 FirstFirst ... 317177787980818283848591131181 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by mjal View Post
    Hi Guys, update ko lang ang status ng black strada ko which I bought from Diamond Motors Valle Verde last Jan 9. I posted around 2 weeks ago that my truck experienced engine problems 2 days after I got it. Long story short my strada went in and out of the casa for one week with still no solutions and then finally after that they said they'll keep my Strada there indefinitely until they finally sort out the engine problem. They were nice enough to lend me a Montero sport until I get back my unit. So yesterday I got a call that the quality control plant in Cainta recommended that my unit be replaced cause obviously they're still in the dark about the cause of the engine problems. Also, my contact in the plant said there were 4 other stradas in the plant that are in there for the same reason. It seems like the problematic stradas were part of the same production batch. Thru out the ordeal, the service manager Rey Mercado has been very helpful and polite to me and my wife and made the ordeal bearable. A very decent guy, no BS and straight. To all potential buyers of Mitsu cars, I really suggest you buy your vehicles from Diamond motors Valle Verde. To anyone out there experiencing the same engine problems and is being given the run around by their casas, head to Mitsu Valle and go straight to that guy. By the way, all the problematic stradas in the plant were all color black. Strange?
    Thank you for the update sir. Glad to know at least they are trying to do something about the problem. Do let us know if you find out the real cause of the problem. Good Luck sir and sana makuha niyo na yung bagong unit niyo, for the mean time enjoy your montero. By the way, also got my unit from Diamond Motors, Marcos Highway naman.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by locoroco777 View Post
    thats good to know sir na papalitan na nila without taking any legal action....

atleast for a time naka montero ka hehe...

weird nga nun...puro black ang nagka defect hehe....ibang kulay na kunin mo sir for the replacement....baka it has something to do with that particular group in the production line...at least be on the safe side...

well, I think it should only be diamond valle and q.ave....may BS stories kasi sa marcos highway eh
    Sir been going to Diamond Marcos for my 1000 and 5000 pms ok naman so far. Baka its also because alam nila na member din ako ng strada club kaya mas maingat sila? I just tell them what I want done then yun lang, of course they'll try to upsell but kung ayaw mo then they won't make pilit naman. Don't worry balitaan ko kayo pag meron ibang bad feebacks from them.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by mjlu View Post
    Sir been going to Diamond Marcos for my 1000 and 5000 pms ok naman so far. Baka its also because alam nila na member din ako ng strada club kaya mas maingat sila? I just tell them what I want done then yun lang, of course they'll try to upsell but kung ayaw mo then they won't make pilit naman. Don't worry balitaan ko kayo pag meron ibang bad feebacks from them.

malamang sir, pag alam nilang knowledgeable ang mga customers they're quite on the safe side....kahit sang casa naman ganon....at kung medyo natantya nilang yung total nalang nung resibo ang tinitingnan nung customer at tipong nanuod lang sa lounge well, we know what happens next...

4. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    *mjal

sir more info naman po regarding dun sa engine problem na na-experience niyo, anong mga palatandaan na engine problem na siya and paano ko malalaman if sira na siya... kinakabahan kasi ako kasi sabe niyo 4 units na ang nakakaexperience ng same problem gaya ng inyo and lahat sila black... black din po kasi yung unit na nakuha last jan 6 ko din lang nakuha... waaaaaah sana naman wala problema tong saken...

5. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    malamang sir, pag alam nilang knowledgeable ang mga customers they're quite on the safe side....kahit sang casa naman ganon....at kung medyo natantya nilang yung total nalang nung resibo ang tinitingnan nung customer at tipong nanuod lang sa lounge well, we know what happens next...
    Hmmm.. mukang nakakarelate ako dito... I bought my unit from Diamond Marcos and 1K PMS also there. Noong bayaran na, ang laki ng deprensya ng quote sa total na babayaran, so tinanong ko isa-isa, bumaba naman ng malapit sa original quote...

6. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by mjal View Post
    Hi Guys, update ko lang ang status ng black strada ko which I bought from Diamond Motors Valle Verde last Jan 9. I posted around 2 weeks ago that my truck experienced engine problems 2 days after I got it. Long story short my strada went in and out of the casa for one week with still no solutions and then finally after that they said they'll keep my Strada there indefinitely until they finally sort out the engine problem. They were nice enough to lend me a Montero sport until I get back my unit. So yesterday I got a call that the quality control plant in Cainta recommended that my unit be replaced cause obviously they're still in the dark about the cause of the engine problems. Also, my contact in the plant said there were 4 other stradas in the plant that are in there for the same reason. It seems like the problematic stradas were part of the same production batch. Thru out the ordeal, the service manager Rey Mercado has been very helpful and polite to me and my wife and made the ordeal bearable. A very decent guy, no BS and straight. To all potential buyers of Mitsu cars, I really suggest you buy your vehicles from Diamond motors Valle Verde. To anyone out there experiencing the same engine problems and is being given the run around by their casas, head to Mitsu Valle and go straight to that guy. By the way, all the problematic stradas in the plant were all color black. Strange?
    Correct sir..Diamond Motors Valle Verde has a very good service..I got my unit also at Diamond Valle Verde last October, the same din po na Black GLX, luckily my Strada is doing perfectly fine reaching 11,000 kms in 3 months. Good to know that they replaced your unit, for me sir same color na rin because for me lang ha... Black is beautiful and masculine.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    SCV na ba problema nang strada ko? Pag medyo diniinan ko ang tapak sa accelerator parang pupugak-pugak, parang nag-hesitate siya. Hindi naman madalas pero ngayon lang nangyari ito after almost 1 year.

Kakatakot kasi paakyat ako bundok baka biglang mamatay ang makina itirik ako.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by jojitb View Post
    SCV na ba problema nang strada ko? Pag medyo diniinan ko ang tapak sa accelerator parang pupugak-pugak, parang nag-hesitate siya. Hindi naman madalas pero ngayon lang nangyari ito after almost 1 year.

Kakatakot kasi paakyat ako bundok baka biglang mamatay ang makina itirik ako.
    most likely may check engine ba na umilaw sa dashboard sir pacheck mo na agad sa casa under warranty pa naman yata para libre pa hehehe
    Last edited by tc327; February 3rd, 2011 at 04:35 PM.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    well, I think it should only be diamond valle and q.ave....may BS stories kasi sa marcos highway eh
    EDIT

I was actually referring pala sa NORTH FAIRVIEW BRANCH....but since sir ezryde has experienced something unpleasant also, So I think we should still put our heads up when going there...
    Last edited by locoroco777; February 3rd, 2011 at 05:38 PM.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Hi guys, I really like the strada thread. I can tell people here are nice and hindi mahahangin di tulad ng ibang threads na payabangan lang rides. hehe. Anyway, salamat sa mga reply niyo guys and I'm glad that I could provide valuable information to future and current strada owners.

*tc327- Ganyan na ganyan din ang problema ng strada ko. Wag mo ng itakbo, call your casa and have it towed para sigurado walang additional damage na puwedeng nilang ihirit sayo.

*jotek-I agree black is beautiful but pag iisipan ko pa kung black pa rin ang kukunin ko. Kaso sa glx very limited lang color choices.

*wataru, *rss-Parang kumakadyot yung engine slightly although kaya naman patakbuhin, pag hindi naka gas bababa yung rpm na kala mo the engine will stall but hindi naman mamatay. Sa description ng mitsu mechanic parang nahihirapan sunugin ng fuel injector yung fuel and 70% of the time madami usok lumalabas sa tambucho. At first they suspected it was the fuel injector cause that was what showed up in the laptop diagnosis, then they suspected the scv kasi for some reason ang nakakabit na scv is the old scv daw, meron daw kasi sila new model na ginagamit, then when that didn't work they replaced the computer box.

*locoroco777- yes im so glad they will replace it immediately and the montero is nice ha, they gave me the top of the line 4x4 se. Napapaisip tuloy ako kung mag montero na lang ako lalo ng may manual na ang 4x2 nila.

2010 Mitsubishi Strada [continued 2]