New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 80 of 501 FirstFirst ... 307076777879808182838490130180 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by blued888 View Post
    Parang dinidikit eh, may dryer pa hawak yung naghahandle nung tint. I could be wrong though.
    Heat gun yata yun sir. parang sticker dinidikit, may iba pa nga nag sspray pa nang shampoo.. hehehe

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by blued888 View Post
    Free yung compre insurance w/ AGO and towing mo?! You must have great haggling skills.
    Hehehe nagkataon po na kasama sya sa package so no need to haggle 1 year free. Akala ko standard ito sa lahat ng dealers???

Well sa di talaga maiiwasang pangyayari may nakita na akong maliit na ding/dent sa driver side door ko habang wina-wax ko the other day. Mukhang may tumama na pinto ng kotse. Buti na lang di halata at di nag-chip yung paint. Kelangan ko na talaga umiwas mag park sa mga tight spaces. Di na kotse ang sasakyan ko

3. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Anyone installed a 1-DIN with monitor? Just wondering. Kasi parang tatama ang monitor sa aircon knobs. Been thinking of putting one.

What brand and where's the best place to install it? Pakilagay na rin ang price. I'm on a tight budget as usual.

TIA!

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Idoy View Post
    Anyone installed a 1-DIN with monitor? Just wondering. Kasi parang tatama ang monitor sa aircon knobs. Been thinking of putting one.

What brand and where's the best place to install it? Pakilagay na rin ang price. I'm on a tight budget as usual.

TIA!
    Hello Sir, yes usually tumatama yun(1din). There are other models na 1din na mas malaki ang clearance. I believe kenwood meron. Check around in banawe na lang. Last time, I went to maspro in banawe (erod side), meron sila. Look for Sir Benjie? Accredited rin siya ng montero sport club members kaya sanay na siya sa rides natin(similar lang naman kasi rigs natin sa montero).

* Blued888 - additional tip lang sir is to check yung maximum payout ng insurance kasi minsan, mura insurance pero maliit yung maximum payout nila. usually 200k/200k pero pag mura lang 100k/100k lang. I do believe paint protection will be good. Akin less than a month pa lang nagka chip na yung paint. Bad trip talaga bro. So if you can afford the paint protection program I would suggest you get it. Good Luck with your haggling.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Hi Guys, update ko lang ang status ng black strada ko which I bought from Diamond Motors Valle Verde last Jan 9. I posted around 2 weeks ago that my truck experienced engine problems 2 days after I got it. Long story short my strada went in and out of the casa for one week with still no solutions and then finally after that they said they'll keep my Strada there indefinitely until they finally sort out the engine problem. They were nice enough to lend me a Montero sport until I get back my unit. So yesterday I got a call that the quality control plant in Cainta recommended that my unit be replaced cause obviously they're still in the dark about the cause of the engine problems. Also, my contact in the plant said there were 4 other stradas in the plant that are in there for the same reason. It seems like the problematic stradas were part of the same production batch. Thru out the ordeal, the service manager Rey Mercado has been very helpful and polite to me and my wife and made the ordeal bearable. A very decent guy, no BS and straight. To all potential buyers of Mitsu cars, I really suggest you buy your vehicles from Diamond motors Valle Verde. To anyone out there experiencing the same engine problems and is being given the run around by their casas, head to Mitsu Valle and go straight to that guy. By the way, all the problematic stradas in the plant were all color black. Strange?

6. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by mjal View Post
    Hi Guys, update ko lang ang status ng black strada ko which I bought from Diamond Motors Valle Verde last Jan 9. I posted around 2 weeks ago that my truck experienced engine problems 2 days after I got it. Long story short my strada went in and out of the casa for one week with still no solutions and then finally after that they said they'll keep my Strada there indefinitely until they finally sort out the engine problem. They were nice enough to lend me a Montero sport until I get back my unit. So yesterday I got a call that the quality control plant in Cainta recommended that my unit be replaced cause obviously they're still in the dark about the cause of the engine problems. Also, my contact in the plant said there were 4 other stradas in the plant that are in there for the same reason. It seems like the problematic stradas were part of the same production batch. Thru out the ordeal, the service manager Rey Mercado has been very helpful and polite to me and my wife and made the ordeal bearable. A very decent guy, no BS and straight. To all potential buyers of Mitsu cars, I really suggest you buy your vehicles from Diamond motors Valle Verde. To anyone out there experiencing the same engine problems and is being given the run around by their casas, head to Mitsu Valle and go straight to that guy. By the way, all the problematic stradas in the plant were all color black. Strange?

OT
    matitino talaga ang mga tao sa Diamond Motors.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by mjlu View Post
    Hello Sir, yes usually tumatama yun(1din). There are other models na 1din na mas malaki ang clearance. I believe kenwood meron. Check around in banawe na lang. Last time, I went to maspro in banawe (erod side), meron sila. Look for Sir Benjie? Accredited rin siya ng montero sport club members kaya sanay na siya sa rides natin(similar lang naman kasi rigs natin sa montero).

* Blued888 - additional tip lang sir is to check yung maximum payout ng insurance kasi minsan, mura insurance pero maliit yung maximum payout nila. usually 200k/200k pero pag mura lang 100k/100k lang. I do believe paint protection will be good. Akin less than a month pa lang nagka chip na yung paint. Bad trip talaga bro. So if you can afford the paint protection program I would suggest you get it. Good Luck with your haggling.
    Thanks. Do you have pics of the installed unit?

8. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    thats good to know sir na papalitan na nila without taking any legal action....

atleast for a time naka montero ka hehe...

weird nga nun...puro black ang nagka defect hehe....ibang kulay na kunin mo sir for the replacement....baka it has something to do with that particular group in the production line...at least be on the safe side...

Quote Originally Posted by trucker111 View Post
    OT
    matitino talaga ang mga tao sa Diamond Motors.

well, I think it should only be diamond valle and q.ave....may BS stories kasi sa marcos highway eh

9. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    sir mjal,

pwede bang malaman what specific engine problem you experienced?

thanks

10. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Idoy View Post
    Thanks. Do you have pics of the installed unit?
    Sorry Sir wala kasi nagtanong lang din ako. Still using stock. Ipon ipon muna. Meron din sila for 2din HU plus they will replace the front console box para it won't stick out on top. Check out the montero sport threads for more info regarding maspro.

2010 Mitsubishi Strada [continued 2]