New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 78 of 501 FirstFirst ... 286874757677787980818288128178 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    *blued888
    After getting the vehicle, may I advise you to consider the Optiguard Car Paint Protection ng BigBerts (I'm not connected) or similar as based on experience, the paint finish of Strada is not so good. Parang ang daling ma chip off (tama ba term ko??).

Best kung mapagawa mo mas maaga habang wala pang damage ang paint...

Sharing lang sir.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hmmmmn madali mag-chip ang paint ng Strada??? sa akin ok naman di naman sya parang madali masira (crossed-fingers). kelangan lang talaga todo alaga. bili ng high quality micro fiber cloth at high quality wax and sealer.

as for the plates I got them after a month. 1 ang ending per request ko . nasabihan din ako na may bayad dapat na 800 pesos pero di na ako siningil. libre na raw

as for freebies tint, matting (which I replaced immediately kasi di ko type) at 3 year LTO registration plus compre insurace with AOG and towing service under Pioneer Insurance. the free seat covers I did not get kasi masasayang lang. I ordered my seat covers from seatmate.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by av8or5 View Post
    Shop around for insurance so you will have piece of mind regarding the cost. If financing ang car, dapat comprehensive with aog.

Ang free ay tints, matting, seat cover. Haggle for free LTO registration. Regarding tints, you can specify as long as they have that tint. Sa lahat ng cars ko, all have been 3m with full windshield, free yun sir. Nasa haggling powers lang. Shop around at different dealers.

When receiving your vehicle, meron sila checklist. Check mo rin condition ng ride, fit and finish, stance, etc.

Then enjoy your new ride.
    Thanks. Balak ko kasi BC35 on the front and maybe BC10 on the others. Btw yung tint sa luob kinakabit diba? Yung defogger parati bang malaki ang chance masira in case papalitan ang tint sa likod? Kasi balak ko di nalang palagyan sa likod.

If I choose not to have the tint attached, bibigay nila sa akin naka-roll?

Quote Originally Posted by ezrydre View Post
    *blued888
    After getting the vehicle, may I advise you to consider the Optiguard Car Paint Protection ng BigBerts (I'm not connected) or similar as based on experience, the paint finish of Strada is not so good. Parang ang daling ma chip off (tama ba term ko??).

Best kung mapagawa mo mas maaga habang wala pang damage ang paint...

Sharing lang sir.
    Thanks for the info. Pwede ba pagusapan dito? If not paki-PM nalang, cost would be P6,500 or P7,500 plus magkano yung maintenance sessions?

Quote Originally Posted by jim View Post
    as for freebies tint, matting (which I replaced immediately kasi di ko type) at 3 year LTO registration plus compre insurace with AOG and towing service under Pioneer Insurance. the free seat covers I did not get kasi masasayang lang. I ordered my seat covers from seatmate.
    Free yung compre insurance w/ AGO and towing mo?! You must have great haggling skills.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Forgot to ask something, may storage bin ba underneath the 2nd row seats ang Strada? (Hilux kasi meron)

5. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by blued888 View Post
    Forgot to ask something, may storage bin ba underneath the 2nd row seats ang Strada? (Hilux kasi meron)
    underneath wala, but back of it meron..but small area lang, if gls and above, nandoon naka store yung jack, tools and window motor.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    What things do I need to know when buying a Strada (Particularly GLS Sport)? Yung insurance offered by the dealer (quoted at around 35k) is obviously comprehensive naman na diba? Ganun ba talaga price nun?

What do I need to check when it's delivered, ano usually ang free, discount etc?

Accessory baka window visor lang kunin ko then yung tint pwede ba special request like BC35 sa front windshield tapos something else sa sides and back?

Thanks guys!
    Forget the casa installed tints. They're of poor quality kahit 3M pa yan. Take it from me. 2 years after, I changed my tints. MAINIT!

Best is NOT to install anything and ikaw pumili ng tint na gusto mo. suggest a full windshield than a visor only.

The freebies you have to haggle it before they deliver the unit. The best is rain gutter, very useful sa panahon natin.

The rest you can forget like car seat covers, floor mats, etc. VERY CHEAPLY made. Again, nagpatahi at bumili ako ng floor mats.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Idoy View Post
    The freebies you have to haggle it before they deliver the unit. The best is rain gutter, very useful sa panahon natin.
    What does that look like?

And you changed tints? Di ba nasira yung defogger sa likod when they removed the tint? I remember from our previous car that the defogger gets ruined upon tint removal.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2004

And you changed tints? Di ba nasira yung defogger sa likod when they removed the tint? I remember from our previous car that the defogger gets ruined upon tint removal.
    As long as they are carefull when removing tints for the rear glass, then the defogger wont get damaged.

My tints, which are free are still doing good.so it depends on the installer. 3m is a good brand, not expensive, not cheap. good quality.

below is the pic of the window visor also known as window rainvisor, etc. It's the black thing above the window.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2008

I left the tints sa defogger as is. I prefer the lightest tint sa likod, very useful when you're backing. The rest pinatanggal ko- visor and sides.

So take note sa defogger. Malaki ang chance if you remove the tint, sira yan. So be firm sa decision sa tint sa likod. I choose the lightest.

Sa windshield I picked neutral. Tama lang sa gabi. Sa sides super black. Mas malamig na at hindi na hirap ang aircon pag mainit. The good thing about GLS units is that you have auto climate aircon, mahirap lang pag na-sense na mainit ang loob, buga ng buga para lumamig.

Pawisin kasi ako and the commander wants cryogenic like aircon.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by av8or5 View Post
    As long as they are carefull when removing tints for the rear glass, then the defogger wont get damaged.

My tints, which are free are still doing good.so it depends on the installer. 3m is a good brand, not expensive, not cheap. good quality.

below is the pic of the window visor also known as window rainvisor, etc. It's the black thing above the window.

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-..._7999911_n.jpg
    Thanks, so window visor = rain gutter pala.

Quote Originally Posted by Idoy View Post
    I left the tints sa defogger as is. I prefer the lightest tint sa likod, very useful when you're backing. The rest pinatanggal ko- visor and sides.

So take note sa defogger. Malaki ang chance if you remove the tint, sira yan. So be firm sa decision sa tint sa likod. I choose the lightest.

Sa windshield I picked neutral. Tama lang sa gabi. Sa sides super black. Mas malamig na at hindi na hirap ang aircon pag mainit. The good thing about GLS units is that you have auto climate aircon, mahirap lang pag na-sense na mainit ang loob, buga ng buga para lumamig.

Pawisin kasi ako and the commander wants cryogenic like aircon.
    Yung pagtanggal ng tint sa may defogger alam ko malaki talaga ang chance masira, we had a vehicle before na pinalitan ng tint tapos there were certain lines that weren't working anymore so I'm thinking whether or not I should even put tint on it.

2010 Mitsubishi Strada [continued 2]