New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 52 of 501 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662102152 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Cool! Mas malapit sa amin. What day sa S4S? na download ko na rin application form para ready na pag join. May officemate di ako based in davao bago glx white nya then 1 based in iloilo glx gray mica and 1 bohol based na glx din. Ayain ko din sila to join the strada club in their respective areas. Mas nauna lang na release units nila last October 2010.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by av8or5 View Post
    Hi sir,

How often will you be carrying more than 5 passengers? Also, Adventure is slower....much slower.
    Hi Sir av8or5 , not everytime naman, we are only three in the family pero lam mo na, paglakad ng isa sama na kapatid, nanay at ibang pamilya kaya ito di makapagdesisyon. But considering the poultry biz that we have that has to be travelled in rough roads often then I am inclined in getting the strada, this is our first car to be kaya hirap magdecide.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by maverickride View Post
    Cool! Mas malapit sa amin. What day sa S4S? na download ko na rin application form para ready na pag join. May officemate di ako based in davao bago glx white nya then 1 based in iloilo glx gray mica and 1 bohol based na glx din. Ayain ko din sila to join the strada club in their respective areas. Mas nauna lang na release units nila last October 2010.
    Hi sir, there will be a Meetup at S4S in Visayas Avenue Friday Jan 14, 8pm onwards. Please check the Meetup announcement thread of Strada club.

Quote Originally Posted by hobb View Post
    Hi Sir av8or5 , not everytime naman, we are only three in the family pero lam mo na, paglakad ng isa sama na kapatid, nanay at ibang pamilya kaya ito di makapagdesisyon. But considering the poultry biz that we have that has to be travelled in rough roads often then I am inclined in getting the strada, this is our first car to be kaya hirap magdecide.
    Ah okay, well, it is really hard for you to decide if that is the case. You just have to weight your options on if you need space or not. I've driven Adventure GLS sport for a week, and although comfortable to carry passengers, it was too slow and not responsive for my taste. But yeah, it can carry passengers. Adventure engine is simple, so no worries on CRDI failures if any.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    last night while driving along sctex to bataan at the speed of about 165kph with aircon on, i heard a weird air sound coming from the inside of the car. so i decreased my speed. i tried 2 more times to bring back the speed to 165kph and every time it reaches 165kph, i always hear the air type of sound coming from the inside. is it bec of the aircon turned on at a high speed? i have not encountered the sound before. thank you.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    sirs, just want to share the pic ng patch sa butas ng sidewall ko.
    how long will this last kaya? im planning to buy new tire next month pa.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by leoocampo View Post
    last night while driving along sctex to bataan at the speed of about 165kph with aircon on, i heard a weird air sound coming from the inside of the car. so i decreased my speed. i tried 2 more times to bring back the speed to 165kph and every time it reaches 165kph, i always hear the air type of sound coming from the inside. is it bec of the aircon turned on at a high speed? i have not encountered the sound before. thank you.
    Do you have anything installed tht creates drag and noise when driving fast to create that sound,. I dont think its the aircon. Si marc dati sa sctex at a certain speed, meron noise. He found out its his hood guard.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Bertobol View Post
    sirs, just want to share the pic ng patch sa butas ng sidewall ko.
    how long will this last kaya? im planning to buy new tire next month pa.

Hi sir, its really hard to tell how long the patch can hold, but at least nilagay inyo yung bad tire sa likod.

I had experience something like that before, nag last for so many years yung tire.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by av8or5 View Post
    Do you have anything installed tht creates drag and noise when driving fast to create that sound,. I dont think its the aircon. Si marc dati sa sctex at a certain speed, meron noise. He found out its his hood guard.
    sir, baka nga yung hood guard yun. i just installed an egr hood guard. i remember spyke told me about the sound that the egr hood guard creates at a certain speed. thank you sir ha.
    *atty marc, egr hood guard ba yung nakakabit sayo? nagawan mo ba ng paraan sir yung sound? parang tunog hangin din ba yung sound nung sayo? mapupunit ba yun kung ignore ko lang yung sound tapos bilisan ko pa? thanks!

9. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    sir, baka nga yung hood guard yun. i just installed an egr hood guard. i remember spyke told me about the sound that the egr hood guard creates at a certain speed. thank you sir ha.
    *atty marc, egr hood guard ba yung nakakabit sayo? nagawan mo ba ng paraan sir yung sound? parang tunog hangin din ba yung sound nung sayo? mapupunit ba yun kung ignore ko lang yung sound tapos bilisan ko pa? thanks!
    EGR brand kay atty. Just check the clips. But in anything that moves, ma stress din yung part na yan and eventually mag crack.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    yeah egr yung hood guard ko, try mo sikipan yung screws...

ganito na lang isipin mo... speed limiter yung na-install mo kasi pagdating sa 165 kph, may warning sound ka hehehe

2010 Mitsubishi Strada [continued 2]