New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 50 of 501 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460100150 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Idoy View Post
    I know how to valet mode it.

Thing is nag lolock naman. Walang tunog lang.
    nag lock and unlock rin naman even if naka valet mode siya and you are using the remote. well, if hindi naka valet mode sir, then refer to your alarm manual for other possibilities.

Maybe naka disable lang ang siren.

If wala talaga, you can always bring it back sa casa and sila na mag check. IMO.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    I'll read the manual again.

BTW, Casa changed my tierod (after they replaced my steering column last November) ang daming lagutok kasi pag naliko at nadadaan sa lubak.

Now, I wanna see if THEY really replaced my tierod. I'll check the underside tomorrow.

KASI MAY LAGATOK PA RIN. Mas mahina lang ng konti.

Haay.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by av8or5 View Post
    maybe naka valet mode sir.
    valet mode pala term dun. Thanks sir.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    I've been reading threads for last few months. Now I'm eagerly waiting for the arrival of quartz brown strada gls! two weeks to go before they deliver it>

5. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Can I join now the strada club? Do I need to wait for the delivery of my strada gls before joining?

6. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by wataru View Post
    Anyone from baguio po that I could meet up para mapagusapan regarding po sa pagjoin sa club? I will be going there po kasi ng this jan 8-9...
    Quote Originally Posted by av8or5 View Post
    sir, please click this link and contact Ian Reyes, our Baguio coordinator

http://www.stradaclubph.com/contact-us.php
    *sir wataru, hello po sir, i replied to your PM this morning. were you able to receive it? i will be meeting a few BOSBs tomorrow night 8:00pm onwards at Filling Station, John Hay, Baguio City infront of the Art Park- very impromptu mini-EB. Join Us?

7. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    hello sir I wasn't able to receive the reply in my PM inbox, I will text you later sir if I will be able to go there at around 8pm kasi I will be in trinidad in the afternoon hopefully makapunta ako ng 8pm...

8. Join Date
    May 2007
    resent it na po sir. yes, my celfone will be on. i don't think it would be traffic if you will be coming from la trinidad considering today is a weekend... hehehe... see you.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by maverickride View Post
    I've been reading threads for last few months. Now I'm eagerly waiting for the arrival of quartz brown strada gls! two weeks to go before they deliver it
    Sir congrats po! Mage-enjoy kayo ng husto sa Strada My family and I are really having a grand time with our GLX. Galing pa kami ng matic na kotse nyan ha na swabe ang ride pero itong Strada iba talaga. Kahit saan pwede puntahan ;)

Nakaka-inspire mag-drive pag Strada ang sasakyan Personally going back to a manual tranny was the wisest thing I've ever done

10. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by jim View Post
    Sir congrats po! Mage-enjoy kayo ng husto sa Strada My family and I are really having a grand time with our GLX. Galing pa kami ng matic na kotse nyan ha na swabe ang ride pero itong Strada iba talaga. Kahit saan pwede puntahan ;)

Nakaka-inspire mag-drive pag Strada ang sasakyan Personally going back to a manual tranny was the wisest thing I've ever done

its always nice to hear this kind of comments sa strada....

and its good to know that you and your family in enjoying the vehicle....

napansin ko lang sir...bakit jan 1970 yung join date nyo? hehehe

2010 Mitsubishi Strada [continued 2]