New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 44 of 501 FirstFirst ... 344041424344454647485494144 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Secret_service View Post

Ang budget ko pa la sirs on a new rim and tires is 60k-70k. Thank you and HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!!!

PS
    am from davao i hope ma meet nako soon ang mga members ng strada club durian team.
    pm me sir, maybe si bossing makatulong sa iyo...

hopefully nextweek meron kaming eb..

2. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    happy new year!!

3. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by dadz View Post
    Mga sirs just an advice po there are a lot of chips available in the market, im not saying this because i have my own but, you will not have an upgrade of HP and Torque if you boost is still the same (14.7 psi. standard boost) you will only spend money for the same power. Just save up and upgrade with the proper chip that really gives you what you want. Not even a boost surge will be visible until your boost cut control is not modified.

Just Save up for the proper upgrades the good ones is a bit expensive most of the times.
    Baka ganito lang ang effect ng iba, sir:

http://www.sprintboostersales.com/

http://www.sprintboostersales.com/whyitworks.cfm

P18K ata dito sa CDO. Pero I find it too expensive for its throttle-only effect.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by doy View Post
    Baka ganito lang ang effect ng iba, sir:

http://www.sprintboostersales.com/

http://www.sprintboostersales.com/whyitworks.cfm

P18K ata dito sa CDO. Pero I find it too expensive for its throttle-only effect.
    Sir As long As the boost cut sensor are still unmodified hindi ka lalagpas nag 14.7 psi. So kahit annong lagay na chip if your boost is still stock pressure the hp and toque are still limited sayang lang pera. I have done this already kaya alam ko ang feeling hehehhehehehehehe.

Just save up for the proper modification, para naman ma sagad ang power nag ating STRADA.

a 1psi of additional boost if good enough kesa sa wala.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    sprint booster sells for 15k here sa area namin. Sabi ng installer all it does is to modify the signal from the throttle para mas ma aga yung response, di daw affected yung ecu.

imo, i'd rather save for a proper chip than buy that.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Thank you sir doy, for your prompt reply, asa pud ka nakapalit sa imo mamba wheels and the Cooper tire sir, thanks again!

I'll pm you sir nismo kung makuha ko na glx ko and ma produce ko na din ang budget for the new rim and tires.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by jubs00 View Post
    sprint booster sells for 15k here sa area namin. Sabi ng installer all it does is to modify the signal from the throttle para mas ma aga yung response, di daw affected yung ecu.

imo, i'd rather save for a proper chip than buy that.
    i believe they sell the sprint booster here in banawe qc at 5,000.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Thank you sir doy, for your prompt reply, asa pud ka nakapalit sa imo mamba wheels and the Cooper tire sir, thanks again!

I'll pm you sir nismo kung makuha ko na glx ko and ma produce ko na din ang budget for the new rim and tires.
    merong mamba sa carmate and metrosound dito sa davao sir...

9. Join Date
    Oct 2004

Mamba wheels from Michiba, Osmena St tapos Cooper tires from Transway Sales Corp., Kauswagan National Highway. Do check out the wheels at Carmate and Metrosound dyan sa davao.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by KCboy View Post
    i believe they sell the sprint booster here in banawe qc at 5,000.
    Whoa! Pwede na yan i-benta dito for P13k each.

2010 Mitsubishi Strada [continued 2]