New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 42 of 501 FirstFirst ... 323839404142434445465292142 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by thinman601 View Post
    mga sirs:

pinadalhan ako ng bride xax2 ng kaibigan ko, kaso tried installing it, the problem was hindi sukat ang butas ng railings nya sa strada natin, madami nagsasabi gawan daw ng adapter, some said meron daw nabibili, went to a machine shop, kaya nila kaso gusto nila makita ano looks ng adaptor para magawa nila or are there any other way para magamit ko po and racing seat to my strada? pics will be appreciated very much po. TIA
    help naman po....huhuhuhuh

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    is there a probability that our market will have the long bed version that is already out in some markets?

3. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by thinman601 View Post
    mga sirs:

pinadalhan ako ng bride xax2 ng kaibigan ko, kaso tried installing it, the problem was hindi sukat ang butas ng railings nya sa strada natin, madami nagsasabi gawan daw ng adapter, some said meron daw nabibili, went to a machine shop, kaya nila kaso gusto nila makita ano looks ng adaptor para magawa nila or are there any other way para magamit ko po and racing seat to my strada? pics will be appreciated very much po. TIA
    What is a bride xax2? Are those seats? I only know 1 person who changed their seats. Calling bigblock. His was recaro

4. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by ooba99 View Post
    My 3.2 A/T strada is 3 years old. I have no problem with the auto tranny. Although in the early time that I first acquired it, I experienced a "thug" sound whenever the gear shifts when I release the accelerator. Over time, the sound waned off and now it is gone. I think this was similarly reported by other owners of A/T strada. Not really an issue.

I am not sure by what you mean by shift shock, but if you mean if I can feel the shifting of gears, yes, I can feel it, especially at times when I am heavy footed. The acceleration is more than I expected. It accelerates well, fast, and responsive.

Are you contemplating on buying a new 3.2 A/T strada? I heard they are giving big discounts for this variant to clear out their stocks to give way to the new higher HP and torque 2.5 variant.
    Maybe late next year sir ooba pinagaaralan ko lang ng mabuti para pagbalik ko ulit pinas alam ko agad kung ano bibilhin ko. Really?A new 2.5 variant?But i like the 3.2 because its timing chain.One less thing to worry about.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    i was looking for roofrail and stumble upon this site,now my question is
    diba pang nissan po ito o universal?
    need your opinion tia

6. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by teamsicnarf View Post
    i was looking for roofrail and stumble upon this site,now my question is
    diba pang nissan po ito o universal?
    need your opinion tia

Muhkang universal, but regardless, as long as fit and installed well, then its okay.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Happy New Year....!!!!

8. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by av8or5 View Post
    Muhkang universal, but regardless, as long as fit and installed well, then its okay.
    agree... this seems to be universal. its just that nissan started the trend for this type of design that was executed on the Xterra.

if it involves drilling of any sort on the roof, please think twice about it.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    hello po mga sirs,

i have a mitsu strada 2007 2.5 cool silver, ask ko lang po kung meron ng nagkabit sa mga units same as mine ng unichip or the likes to boost power, medyo bitin po sa akin ang power ng pick up ko.TIA

Happy New Year po sa inyong lahat!!

10. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by tikboy200046 View Post
    hello po mga sirs,

i have a mitsu strada 2007 2.5 cool silver, ask ko lang po kung meron ng nagkabit sa mga units same as mine ng unichip or the likes to boost power, medyo bitin po sa akin ang power ng pick up ko.TIA

Happy New Year po sa inyong lahat!!
    We have the same model sir. Talagang nabibitin pa kayo sa bilis ng strada niyo sir? Hehe. Many of our members have upgraded their chip sir, hintayin lang natin sila.

Also, I suggest tumingin kayo sa site na to.

http://www.speedlab.com.ph/

Happy new year!
    Last edited by beni23; December 31st, 2010 at 11:21 PM.

2010 Mitsubishi Strada [continued 2]