New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 38 of 501 FirstFirst ... 283435363738394041424888138 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    sir krinkx ok po will do that... *sir ianmitsulancer I will pm you po pagbalik ko galing manila... I think I know you nga eh... hehehe kasi sitel din ako dati... :D

2. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    salamat sa very informative na thread na ito especially sa mga gurus from strada club...

Just got my new strada gls red color five days ago di ako nagkamali ng decision ok pala talaga ride nito..

I'm from tagaytay hope makajoin po ako sa group nyo..!?

3. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Jawcef_79 View Post
    salamat sa very informative na thread na ito especially sa mga gurus from strada club...

Just got my new strada gls red color five days ago di ako nagkamali ng decision ok pala talaga ride nito..

I'm from tagaytay hope makajoin po ako sa group nyo..!?

punta ka lang sa may robinsons sir....andun lagi yung mga gwapo at sympatiko na officers ng TSCP sa Cows on Fire....
    Last edited by locoroco777; December 23rd, 2010 at 12:27 AM.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by locoroco777 View Post
    punta ka lang sa may robinsons sir....andun lagi yung mga gwapo at sympatiko na officers ng TSCP sa Cows on Fire....
    OT..

gwapo, sympatiko at romantikong maninissid...

5. Join Date
    May 2005
    Hello guys im planning to get a strada sometime next year i find this forum very informative..all day i browse the pages of this forum.Here are some questions i have.

Do different dealerships have different deals and prices?Because i got a quote from mitsubishi batangas i was wondering if it will be different elsewhere.

Is there a big difference in performance between the new 4d56 and 4m41? the pricing is kind of tempting for the 2.5 4x4 manual tranny.

What are the common problems encountered with the strada?

What is the largest tire you can put on a 4x4 gls sport without a lift and no tire rubbing?

I would greatly appreciate your inoputs.More power to you guys!happy holidays!

6. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    TSCP Mindanao - Davao:

Will be in Davao tomorrow till Dec 28. Hope to see you.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    ganun ba sir..hehehe... tuwing kailan kaya.? I'm 10 minutes away from robinson.....

8. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by doy View Post
    TSCP Mindanao - Davao:

Will be in Davao tomorrow till Dec 28. Hope to see you.
    advice ko yung mga members bukas sir..
    hope you enjoy your stay * davao

kung may kailangan ka, pm or text jashty
    mabilis pa sa alas 5 yan...

9. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Jawcef_79 View Post
    ganun ba sir..hehehe... tuwing kailan kaya.? I'm 10 minutes away from robinson.....
    Just visit the website and text mo lang si thepatriarch, docglen or bluemica as they are owners of cows on fire.

Quote Originally Posted by yellowjip View Post
    Do different dealerships have different deals and prices?Because i got a quote from mitsubishi batangas i was wondering if it will be different elsewhere.
    Is there a big difference in performance between the new 4d56 and 4m41? the pricing is kind of tempting for the 2.5 4x4 manual tranny.
    What are the common problems encountered with the strada?
    What is the largest tire you can put on a 4x4 gls sport without a lift and no tire rubbing?I would greatly appreciate your inoputs.More power to you guys!happy holidays!

Try just callling the dealerships in metro manila to see if you can get a better deal. We have two sales agents TSCP recommends, you may try calling them, nasa club website under the tab of affiliates.

Mahal lang PMS ng Strada, some have uneven heights, door actuators, but recently wala na ako naririnig., squeeking leafsprings

10. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Aaaah.. Ganon po pala. Sige sir av8or5.. Thanks!

2010 Mitsubishi Strada [continued 2]