New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 32 of 501 FirstFirst ... 222829303132333435364282132 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    guys, need your opinion, which is better manual roller lid or the automatic roller lid?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by 10640142 View Post
    guys, need your opinion, which is better manual roller lid or the automatic roller lid?
    Carryboy Roller Up (manual) for me, sir. Para incase mag-loko ang remote mechanism ng motor. Pero the Roller Lid (automatic) does open with style.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by doy View Post
    Carryboy Roller Up (manual) for me, sir. Para incase mag-loko ang remote mechanism ng motor.

+100!

4. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Carryboy Roller Up (manual) for me, sir. Para incase mag-loko ang remote mechanism ng motor. Pero the Roller Lid (automatic) does open with style.
    i think so too. haha, anyone encountered problems with the automatic ones yet?

5. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    I agree.

if yung motorized, would that require a bigger hole or more holes for the mechanism?
    if thats the case, it would really hurt more!

6. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Bertobol View Post
    I agree.

if yung motorized, would that require a bigger hole or more holes for the mechanism?
    if thats the case, it would really hurt more!
    ganun? so more holes?

7. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by 10640142 View Post
    ganun? so more holes?
    not really sure sir.
    kasi andaming holes sa manual roller lid. im assuming more will be needed sa automatic because of the motorized mechanism.

maiba nga din mga sirs, I tried kasi microtex tire black. parang ok ah. hindi greasy unlike most tire black brands. iba ang effect ng tire. parang bago tingnan without that oily effect.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    +1 ako dito. Ito ang deciding factor ko when I decided to get a manual lid.

Madagdag ko lang no offense sa mga naka automatic, it is purely my opinion:

a) Pag nasa open parking ka at umuulan at may kukunin ka sa likod na importante and at hindi na pweding maghintay, bukas ka muna ng door sa driver side , press the open switch, punta ka sa likod, kunin ang gamit (ang masakit pag kulang ang bukas mo sa lid dahil napunta sa dulo ang kukunin mo, balik ka ulit sa open switch to widen the opening), then balik ka sa driver side to close the lid. --- remember umu-ulan..

The new version of the automatic lid, hindi na naka remote control.

b) And the cost, mas mura kasi ang manual eh

9. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Bertobol View Post
    not really sure sir.
    kasi andaming holes sa manual roller lid. im assuming more will be needed sa automatic because of the motorized mechanism.

maiba nga din mga sirs, I tried kasi microtex tire black. parang ok ah. hindi greasy unlike most tire black brands. iba ang effect ng tire. parang bago tingnan without that oily effect.
    Thanks for sharing the Microtex, will try it when my existing "oil" tire black runs out. By the way, I use a paint brush to apply the tire black para hindi dudumi ang nail natin. It's a pain to remove the remains of the tire black eh. And para dumulas ang pag pahid, wisik wsikan ng tubig..

10. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by dBoss View Post
    Thanks for sharing the Microtex, will try it when my existing "oil" tire black runs out. By the way, I use a paint brush to apply the tire black para hindi dudumi ang nail natin. It's a pain to remove the remains of the tire black eh. And para dumulas ang pag pahid, wisik wsikan ng tubig..
    naku, tumpak! you said it sir. hirap nga. ilang beses kailangan mag sabon.. lalo na foam or sponge gamit ko.
    tell me what you think about the microtex also sir if na try mo na later on.

2010 Mitsubishi Strada [continued 2]