New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 18 of 501 FirstFirst ... 81415161718192021222868118 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I was just informed na ready for pickup na yung strada glx ko

Planning to bring it to my hometown Pasuquin then gala mode to Pagudpud tambay sa mga kamag-anak ko sa Saud at Golden Sunset then Bangui to visit my relatives

Thanks to this thread after a long comparison of choosing between a pickup, a mini SUV and a car, sa pickup ako at strada pa

Now to think of how to make my glx more luscious looking

2. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by jim View Post
    I was just informed na ready for pickup na yung strada glx ko

Planning to bring it to my hometown Pasuquin then gala mode to Pagudpud tambay sa mga kamag-anak ko sa Saud at Golden Sunset then Bangui to visit my relatives

Thanks to this thread after a long comparison of choosing between a pickup, a mini SUV and a car, sa pickup ako at strada pa

Now to think of how to make my glx more luscious looking
    sama mo na sa itineraty mo ang pag join sa strada club....

3. Join Date
    May 2005
    how is the fuel consumption of the 2.5 ltr and 3.2 ltr strada?

4. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by yellowjip View Post
    Sir, mine is 3.2L manual. During our recently concluded Ilocos-Pagudpud fun run, my average fuel consumption was 11.05km/L (1,565km on 141.7 liters of Shell VPower diesel). The drive included long stretches of highways w/ frequent revs up to 3k-3.5k while overtaking long vehicles and several slow vehicles, an offroad trip to La Paz sand dunes, long stopovers w/ engine in idle and aircon on, 120kph along SCTEX, fully loaded cargo, several kms of traffic jam due to SM Rosales... Not bad at all...

5. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by locoroco777 View Post

pwede pa member ulit? joke

6. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Boz View Post
    Sir, mine is 3.2L manual. During our recently concluded Ilocos-Pagudpud fun run, my average fuel consumption was 11.05km/L (1,565km on 141.7 liters of Shell VPower diesel). The drive included long stretches of highways w/ frequent revs up to 3k-3.5k while overtaking long vehicles and several slow vehicles, an offroad trip to La Paz sand dunes, long stopovers w/ engine in idle and aircon on, 120kph along SCTEX, fully loaded cargo, several kms of traffic jam due to SM Rosales... Not bad at all...
    Sir boz your right thats not bad for a 3.2 ltr diesel. Anybody have any info about the fuel consumption of the 2.5 ltr varient? To those who have driven both 3.2 ltr and 2.5 ltr varient is there a big difference in power?is the 3.2 ltr and 2.5 ltr varient timing belt driven or timing gear?
    Last edited by yellowjip; December 3rd, 2010 at 07:03 AM.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by yellowjip View Post
    3.2 AT
    City conservative = 7 to 7.5 / liter
    City aggressive = 6 to 6.5 km / liter
    Highway conservative = 11 to 12 km / liter
    Highway aggressive = 9 km to 10 / liter

8. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by nismo26 View Post
    pwede pa member ulit? joke
    dalawa na ba strada mo? hihihi

9. Join Date
    May 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Boz View Post
    Sir Boz, stock rim and tires?

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by locoroco777 View Post
    yep yep jo-join ako!!! sana nga next EB maka-aattend ako. thanks!

2010 Mitsubishi Strada [continued 2]