New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 12 of 501 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262112 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by jotek View Post
    Good day strada gurus... share ko lang joy ride namin sa ilocos norte kasama na din break-in ng new member of my family, si UNO-black strada GLX
    http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/g...o/PA280098.jpg[/IMG]

wow ganda talaga ng Black congrats sir on your Strada naka Monty mugs na hehehe oh mas popogi yan pag nadikitan ng Strada Club Sticker hehehe

2. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by jotek View Post
    Good day strada gurus... share ko lang joy ride namin sa ilocos norte kasama na din break-in ng new member of my family, si UNO-black strada GLX
    [IMG]http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/g...o/PA280098.jpg[/IMG]

wow...congrats sa new ride sir. sayang, hindi kayo nakahintay and sumama sa pagudpud fun run

3. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    hello guys, I need some help.

Today I was experiencing, excessive vibration and play on the shift knob especially on 1st gear. When I pull away from stop, at around 1k-1.5k rpm gear shift will vibrate a lot followed by some movement on the rear part of the truck then at 2k rpm its back to normal.

No mods was done before this although 5 months ago my rig was lifted, pero during that time no vibration was encountered. I'd like to have some ideas sana before going to the casa. TIA

4. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Hi,
    I'm still contemplating whether to install turbo timer or not for my 3.2 A/T since most of the time city driving lang ang gamit. Balak ko sana this weekend palagay ng turbo timer but when I came across in the article from a diesel expert saying that no need to install turbo timer if most of the time city driving lang & when do driving using the turbo boost ,just do the manual rest of 2 min. before turning off the engine.
    What do you think? may sense ba ang article na nabasa ko ?

Rgds.,-RTS

5. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by RTS View Post
    Hi,
    I'm still contemplating whether to install turbo timer or not for my 3.2 A/T since most of the time city driving lang ang gamit. Balak ko sana this weekend palagay ng turbo timer but when I came across in the article from a diesel expert saying that no need to install turbo timer if most of the time city driving lang & when do driving using the turbo boost ,just do the manual rest of 2 min. before turning off the engine.
    What do you think? may sense ba ang article na nabasa ko ?

Rgds.,-RTS

IMO, pwede na kayo wag mag pakabit....just be vigilant nalang po in doing 3 to 5 min intervals before shutting of the engine if you have long drive trips...

6. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by t3kk3n View Post
    *LR siguro....
    1 meron iba ka tinitignan at di mo nakita ang lubak
    2 meron "D others " tailgating you sa kalye at pinakataan mo ng Raw Power ng strada at dinaan mo sa putik..
    3 gusto mo lang madumihan ang tires and mags

site inspection nga sir T....Pramis..

7. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by locoroco777 View Post
    IMO, pwede na kayo wag mag pakabit....just be vigilant nalang po in doing 3 to 5 min intervals before shutting of the engine if you have long drive trips...
    Pwede rin bang pag malapit na ka na sa distinasyon like gasing up in NLEX_Petron, bagalan ko na ang takbo to the point of it is less than 2000 RPM about 2 to 3 km away .. pag ikaw na kasi ang nakatoka sa gas station the pag boy will politely ask you to shut down your engine eh..

For my reference, our turbo kicks in if the RPM is 2000 and above ba?

8. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by dBoss View Post
    Pwede rin bang pag malapit na ka na sa distinasyon like gasing up in NLEX_Petron, bagalan ko na ang takbo to the point of it is less than 2000 RPM about 2 to 3 km away .. pag ikaw na kasi ang nakatoka sa gas station the pag boy will politely ask you to shut down your engine eh..

For my reference, our turbo kicks in if the RPM is 2000 and above ba?
    not sure about it sir....pero kasi galing ka parin sa high speed eh...lets wait for the comments of others...

ah gawi ko nalang is after saying the amount and then bigay ko na agad bayad hehe tapos tingnan ko nalang na sabihin nyang zero zero...sabay sara ng window...para di na masabi na "safety lang ser, papatay makina"
    Last edited by locoroco777; November 24th, 2010 at 02:16 PM.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by jubs00 View Post

Today I was experiencing, excessive vibration and play on the shift knob especially on 1st gear. When I pull away from stop, at around 1k-1.5k rpm gear shift will vibrate a lot followed by some movement on the rear part of the truck then at 2k rpm its back to normal.

No mods was done before this although 5 months ago my rig was lifted, pero during that time no vibration was encountered. I'd like to have some ideas sana before going to the casa. TIA
    i have also experienced that, i really don't know if its normal or not, any take on this guys?

10. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by jubs00 View Post

sir may i ask how did you lift you truck? before saying if it's got to do with the vibration.

2010 Mitsubishi Strada [continued 2]