New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 11 of 501 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by shakatak70 View Post
    yup magiging madulas na siya , kumbaga tamang Ricky Reyes - "ang dulas-dulas niya"

hahaha!! nice one sir shak!

Though mas gusto ko yung definition ng "ang dulas dulas" pag si manong ang nag interpret....

2. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Regarding uneven height issue of Strada. Can anyone tell me the part number of the replacement coil spring and leaf spring? Where can we buy these parts outside of dealer?

Height difference is 1.25 inches up front and 1 inch at the rear, yet the dealer here in Davao still says it looks ok to them. Might as well buy the said parts and have it replaced elsewhere.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    Regarding uneven height issue of Strada. Can anyone tell me the part number of the replacement coil spring and leaf spring? Where can we buy these parts outside of dealer?

Height difference is 1.25 inches up front and 1 inch at the rear, yet the dealer here in Davao still says it looks ok to them. Might as well buy the said parts and have it replaced elsewhere.
    sir..can i suggest you email mmpc and send them davao's report.

so the plant can actually decide if standard or not.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by av8or5 View Post
    sir..can i suggest you email mmpc and send them davao's report.

so the plant can actually decide if standard or not.
    Thank you for the advice. Will try asking them again but I doubt Kar Asia Davao will be willing to give written report since this will be proof they denied warranty claim. Their standard practice is to ignore claims until the client gets tired or gets mad. Such is the case with dealers in the provinces.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    Thank you for the advice. Will try asking them again but I doubt Kar Asia Davao will be willing to give written report since this will be proof they denied warranty claim. Their standard practice is to ignore claims until the client gets tired or gets mad. Such is the case with dealers in the provinces.
    sir, member na po ba kayo ng club?

pm me your number sir..
    I'm not from Kar Asia but I'll try to help you on your warranty claim..

6. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by nismo26 View Post

pm me your number sir..
    more power to you sir nismo!

7. Join Date
    Nov 2010

pm me your number sir..

dBoss likes this.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by locoroco777 View Post
    Share ko lang mga bro...medyo nalubak ako kahapon hehe...

*LR siguro....
    1 meron iba ka tinitignan at di mo nakita ang lubak
    2 meron "D others " tailgating you sa kalye at pinakataan mo ng Raw Power ng strada at dinaan mo sa putik..
    3 gusto mo lang madumihan ang tires and mags

9. Join Date
    Mar 2004

pm me your number sir..
    Thank you for the offer but I'm not a member of Strada Club. I'm aware of Strada Club's presence here in Davao. Intended to apply but decided not to since I would not be able to attend the meetings considering my schedule. It would be improper to apply for the Club just to get the discounts and perks without putting any effort to the club. Makes one feel like a free loader, that's just me and no offense meant to anyone.

Anyway, there's a little problem about the uneven height (1.25" difference front, 1" rear) since I replaced my shocks with Old Man Emu so they might void the warranty. Planning to put back the original shocks before going to Kar Asia again, maybe on January. The thing the piqued me is the one in charge did not even bother to inspect the uneven height thoroughly before concluding that it's within spec. Plus Kar Asia also didn't even fix the rattling of the steering wheel during 1T PMS. The service advisor just said to return when the problem gets worse.

We've had Mitsubishi vehicles before and service of Kar Asia here in Davao isn't something to brag about. They misdiagnosed and replace the wrong engine part of a Galant and wouldn't give refund since the said part was already used. That part cost 9T++ and this was 10 years ago. :mad2:

Despite being aware of this, I still got a Strada because it's really a very good pickup. The known issues are easily fixed and I figured if the dealer won't help fix the issues, there's always Tsikot forum and Strada Club members who are willing to help.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Good day strada gurus... share ko lang joy ride namin sa ilocos norte kasama na din break-in ng new member of my family, si UNO-black strada GLX
    http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/g...o/PA280098.jpg[/IMG]

2010 Mitsubishi Strada [continued 2]