New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    anyone who knows kung ilalabas dito yan and when?thanks.. interested sana kame kumuha pero wala na daw outlander sabi ng mitsubishi.

2. Join Date
    May 2005
    IMHO, the current Outlander still looks best since it was designed "as a whole". This new one looks like they slapped the Lancer's front end to the Outlander's rear. That gaping maw also doesn't look as good when its that large. Audi managed to pull it off with the Q7 and Q5, but they had to do some tweaking with the grilles compared to their sedans.

Hopefully, Mitsu will sell this by the middle of 2010 with the optional third row and the diesel engine.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Yeah, the current outlander looks so much better. Actually, it looks better than all of its rivals.

4. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by roberto_minosa View Post
    Look! It's a huge Lancer! That'll scare the pants off Civics. Hahaha!!!
    IMO, this is mitsubishi's current design direction. even the Upcoming Outlander Sport's external design is based on this. pagbigyan natil ang mga japanese designers. i'm sure they are doing whatever they can to create MMC's identity after their divorce from Daimler-Chrysler.

but this worked for me: the longer i look at it, the better it looks. and it will give me the impression that it will look better once we see it in real.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by AG4 View Post
    2010 Outlander (Australian market)

Press Release

-Autoblog

125 kW = 170 PS
    169 kW = 230 PS

2010 USDM Outlander
    Its very nice OUTIE i wish they will put DI-D under the hood hmmmm another dreamcar he he he

6. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    It looks good on dark colors, especially black..

Kaso mahirap imaintain ang cleanliness niya sa dark colors lalo na dito sa atin.. :D

Tama si sir ian, it grows on you while you look at it longer.. :D

7. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    After we have seen the Outlander GT prototype, Mitsubishi finally revealed the official details on the 2010 SUV, set to be offered in GT and SE version. Sales will begin at a price of $20,840.
    Also new for the 2010 Outlander is the gearbox: the TC-SST (Twin Clutch - Sport Shift Transmission) that was available only on the Lancer Evolution X.
    The SUV comes standard with: Anti-lock braking system (ABS), Electronic Brakeforce Distribution (EBD), Active Stability Control (ASC), aluminum panel roof, super all-wheel control (S-AWC) and six airbags.

http://www.topspeed.com/cars/mitsubishi/index68.html

Last edited by alainroyce; November 24th, 2009 at 02:45 PM.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    weird nga tingnan kung nag-iisa lang parang yung lancer ex. pero actually pag tinabi mo lancer ex sA civic, corolla, mazda, wala silang sinabi. ang lakas ng dating ng lancer ex. baka ganyan din sa outlander pag tinabi mo na sa crv, tucson, rav4. astig na astig ang dating.

maganda sana kung solid steel yung harapan, sarap ibangga sa mga gag*ng driver

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
2010 Mitsubishi Outlander GT