New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    http://www.mitsubishi-motors.co.th/mitsubishi/mitsubishi_triton_plus.php?CarId=31

A 2-door strada? Hmmm...sounds good, pretty good to me. One unique thing.

And it comes with a 4x4 variant too! http://www.mitsubishi-motors.co.th/m..._triton_09.php

:coffee:

2. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    uso kasi sa thailand ang 2-door pick-ups. i doubt if darating yan dito sa atin kasi mahilig yata ang mga pinoy sa maraming upuan.

pero if ever meron talagang 2-door version, then it will be a welcome addition.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by LeOxe View Post
    uso kasi sa thailand ang 2-door pick-ups. i doubt if darating yan dito sa atin kasi mahilig yata ang mga pinoy sa maraming upuan.

pero if ever meron talagang 2-door version, then it will be a welcome addition.
    If that said strada will come to our shores, maybe ( since Filipino's do like plenty of seats to accomodate more persons ) the Strada will be converted to a 4-door pickup.

:coffee:

4. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    It has been released in thailand, kelan kaya dito?

car-like na talaga ang itsura niya & the grille reminds me of the endeavor model.

imo, mukhang mas macho tingnan ang face ng current strada. parang medyo may pagka feminine na ang face ng future strada. pero opinion ko lang to.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    If that said strada will come to our shores, maybe ( since Filipino's do like plenty of seats to accomodate more persons ) the Strada will be converted to a 4-door pickup.
    OT: uy! musta na renzo?

BTT: oo nga. there's a big possibility that only the 4-door version will be released here.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by LeOxe View Post
    car-like na talaga ang itsura niya & the grille reminds me of the endeavor model.

imo, mukhang mas macho tingnan ang face ng current strada. parang medyo may pagka feminine na ang face ng future strada. pero opinion ko lang to.
    Siguro ginaya na lang ng mitsubishi ang ibang car brands, they copied their pick up`s face on their SUV's ( i.e. navara-pathfinder , hilux-fortuner )

Mga TSCP mods, what do you think?

:book:
    Last edited by renzo_d10; July 1st, 2009 at 10:43 AM.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Hi,
    Whats my comment about the upcoming new face make up Triton or Strada pick up. Its not appealing to my taste, I'll rather pick the old bold looks of the strada, the new one, looks " Bayot " to me, still my thumbs up for the concurrent model, well this is only my personal opinion.

Thanks,
    rts

8. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    this one looks a little bit "cowardly". the concurrent model looks meaner and better in my opinion. lets see what more it can offer when it finally comes to our shores. baka bumawi sa features.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2003
    There's already an existing thread about this: http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/showthread.php?t=54845

10. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MODERATOR'S NOTE:
    Merging this thread with an already existing thread of the same topic.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
2009 Mitsubishi Triton/Strada (minor facelift)