New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by actor21 View Post
    i beg to disagree...the cheapest 2.0 in the market today is the mazda 3 2.0 the price is 999k
    Nagbaba na ba ung 2.0R?

2. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by daimengrui View Post
    Nagbaba na ba ung 2.0R?
    yeah pag binili mo ng cash less 99k pa ata...

3. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    hmmm between Mazda3 and Lancer, sa Lancer na ako. Mas malaki pa and siempre, magandang design.

Mazda3 is known to be a gas guzzler.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    hi guys,

probably the ordering time that's a flop and not the unit itself.

classic case niyan mazda 3 2.0. i waited two months for my unit to arrive back in 2004. but once they got the ball rolling, bigla na dumami.

problema niyan CBU japan. and my friend told me awhile back that mitsu made an error in forecasting demand for the GT-A thinking that the MX would have more buyers. as it turns out, yung GT-A yung meron demand... duh... so ayun...
    that car in GT-A trim, if it was READILY AVAILABLE, i'd bet my lunch money that you'd be seeing a lot more like you see a lot of V6 Camrys (relatively speaking of course). madami quiet mitsu fans diyan waiting for a comeback.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Horsepower View Post
    hmmm between Mazda3 and Lancer, sa Lancer na ako. Mas malaki pa and siempre, magandang design.

Mazda3 is known to be a gas guzzler.

true as mush as i love mazda 2.0R (i'm a 1.6 3 owner) i'd go with Lancer, mas bago e, sa topgear comparo nila panalo si Lancer...siempre since lumang design na si Mazda 3, but wait till the new Mazda 3 arrive, the competition will start to get more interesting...

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    The new Lancer 2.0 ain't exactly economical, either. When you're buying a 2 liter car, economy really isn't the first thing on your mind.

The 2008 Fuel economy challenge at canadiandriver.com had the 2.0 Mazda3 achieve much better mileage than the Lancer 2.0.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

7. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    cguro kac wala sa timing ung paglabas nya kac ang uso ngayon paliitan ng makina para makatipid sa gasolina
    2nd ung price nya masyadong mataas.

8. Join Date
    May 2006
    Takot ang karamihan sa mga tao sa dos litros, samantalang yung barkada kong naka 04 na sentra 1.3L nakaka 8km/L city driving..yung MX 7-8km/L city driving..e halos pareho lang sila..

At least sa 2 liter theres power when you need it

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
Is the 2008 Lancer a market flop??