New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 378 of 382 FirstFirst ... 278328368374375376377378379380381382 LastLast
Results 3,771 to 3,780 of 3813
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    do you have the owners manual?

reminder fluid changes are the most imprtant in vehicle maintenance..

hows the tire wear? even naman? front and rear can be rotated (f x r) during this pwede pasilip ang brake pads.

atf or cvt? pa palit mo na(every 2years dapat to)

battery tester.. baka meron sa motech. if budget permits.. this helps if youre in the middle of nowhere

https://www.topgear.com.ph/features/...00040-20170711

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    Last edited by StockEngine; December 13th, 2017 at 05:55 AM.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Thank you very. It help alot specially for newbie like me.
    Nabili ko 2nd hand and yes, it has owners manual.
    Yung tire s left medyo nagbibitak and planning to buy dunlop or yokohama.

Atf or cvt? Pag check ko s owners manual. Pde atf or ctv. Not sure anu nilagay ng seller. Tanong ko n lng cguro.

For jump starter, planning to buy in ACE hardware. 4k daw

Slamat sir

Sent from my SM-G610Y using Tsikot Forums mobile app

3. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Anyone here have an owner’s manual of Mitsubishi Lancer GLS AT 2003? I’ve been dying to look for it. Just bought a 2nd hand car and the owner said he lost it wew

4. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by shiloah008 View Post
    Anyone here have an owner’s manual of Mitsubishi Lancer GLS AT 2003? I’ve been dying to look for it. Just bought a 2nd hand car and the owner said he lost it wew
    for fluids shell / motul /total have lube advisors which might help. engine oils kahit anong api-sl. transmission and steering fluid ang di ko alam...

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

5. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by khier27 View Post
    Also nga pla, may question ako

kung lalagyan ko sya ng fog lights,
    pwde bang palitan ko nlng ung headlight switch na may fog light switch on and off instead na lalagyan nlng ng push button
    ung stock headlight switch kasi ng ex glx wala fog light switch
    Yung ginawa ko sa GLX ko bumili ako OEM stalk switch pang GTA, OEM fog light wiring harness, and fuse. Tapos you need the MUT 3 scanner sa casa para ma-activate yung fog light. Pati sa dashboard iilaw yung fog lamp indicator. Hope this helps.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by carmellolo View Post
    Hello mga tsikoteers! I am new lang po hehe so pls bear with me. So eto na nga, next yr. I have plans on buying 2nd hand ex after i graduate pero I have so much combination of some factors in mind. Well first I want an ex that is so much engaging to drive which would be manual, also I want it to be in such average fc not high not low but just average.

With that said I am leaning to lancer ex 2.0 gt, but since that gt variant is phased out, may makikita pa kaya ako neto? And if so is the gt worth it. Or will the gta do the trick on the factors mentioned above well siguro in this case not manual pero andun parin yung enjoyment ng driving?
    Hi sir! Baka option mo din to buy a Lancer EX GLX 2.0 Manual 2010 model (320K negotiable upon viewing). Naka Ralliart look na sya, original GTA Bumper, original Evo X aluminum hood, original GTA side skirt and spoiler plus many more add ons. I can send you the pics of the car thru viber. Thanks!

7. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Poopers View Post
    Hi sir! Baka option mo din to buy a Lancer EX GLX 2.0 Manual 2010 model (320K negotiable upon viewing). Naka Ralliart look na sya, original GTA Bumper, original Evo X aluminum hood, original GTA side skirt and spoiler plus many more add ons. I can send you the pics of the car thru viber. Thanks!
    May GLX na 2.0?

I thought only the GTA, GT and MX came with the 2.0?

8. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by mda View Post
    May GLX na 2.0?

I thought only the GTA, GT and MX came with the 2.0?
    Yup there is from 2008 up until 2011 or 12 ata mga last batch ng GLX 2.0. GLS din pala came with a 2.0 before.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Good Pm mga ka tsikot.
    Ask ko lng if naencounter nyo n po error dc on rockford fosgate on Lancer ex gta 2012?
    Newly replaced motolite battery. Below details of new bat.
    1SMF
    NS50ZL
    D23L
    Thank you very much s sasagot

Sent from my SM-G610Y using Tsikot Forums mobile app

10. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Poopers View Post
    Yung ginawa ko sa GLX ko bumili ako OEM stalk switch pang GTA, OEM fog light wiring harness, and fuse. Tapos you need the MUT 3 scanner sa casa para ma-activate yung fog light. Pati sa dashboard iilaw yung fog lamp indicator. Hope this helps.

thanks master,