New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 372 of 382 FirstFirst ... 272322362368369370371372373374375376 ... LastLast
Results 3,711 to 3,720 of 3813
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Hi.

Just dropping by here. Maillotjaune from mitsulancerph. I dont know what happened why I cant seem to access that site for some months now.

Anyway, very happy owner here of a 2013 Lancer MX 1.6 AT.

Good day!

2. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Hi,
    Lancer EX 2013 GLX AT owner here.
    first time ko na magpapa change oil outside sa case.
    plan ko sana sa Shell Julia Vargas branch.
    Ask ko lang kung ok lang ba na yun oil filter ng shell ang gamitin ko or much better na bumili ako sa case ng oil filter?

at 2nd question, saan pla makkabili (bukod sa casa) ng dome light? pundido na kasi sa akin eh.

Thanks.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by dlare9 View Post
    Hi,
    Lancer EX 2013 GLX AT owner here.
    first time ko na magpapa change oil outside sa case.
    plan ko sana sa Shell Julia Vargas branch.
    Ask ko lang kung ok lang ba na yun oil filter ng shell ang gamitin ko or much better na bumili ako sa case ng oil filter?

at 2nd question, saan pla makkabili (bukod sa casa) ng dome light? pundido na kasi sa akin eh.

Thanks.
    well, i've been using whatever filter the gas station doles out for over 10 years now. no issues so far.
    but i know of some people who buy the filter from the casa, and ask the gas station to install it come oil change time.

yung bumbilya lang? unless yours is of a special type...
    just about every other auto supply should have that in stock. to be sure, pull it out of the domelight assembly so's the shop person can give you the right one. if you can't pull it out, the owner's manual should tell you how to do it. it will also tell you exactly what bulb type it is.
    if you are "all thumbs", you can park beside the auto supply, ask one of the naka-istambay na mekaniko doon, to pull it out and replace it. for a fee, of course.
    have fun.
    Last edited by dr. d; April 11th, 2017 at 02:37 PM.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    well, i've been using whatever filter the gas station doles out for over 10 years now. no issues so far.
    but i know of some people who buy the filter from the casa, and ask the gas station to install it come oil change time.

yung bumbilya lang? unless yours is of a special type...
    just about every other auto supply should have that in stock. to be sure, pull it out of the domelight assembly so's the shop person can give you the right one. if you can't pull it out, the owner's manual should tell you how to do it. it will also tell you exactly what bulb type it is.
    if you are "all thumbs", you can park beside the auto supply, ask one of the naka-istambay na mekaniko doon, to pull it out and replace it. for a fee, of course.
    have fun.
    thanks.
    napa-search ako bigla sa youtube paano magpalit ng dome light. mukhang kaya nman.hehe.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Mga bossing im planning to buy a 2nd hand lancer gta 2010 model. Ano mga dapat ko icheck? Kamusta ang consumption? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by lakarz16 View Post
    Mga bossing im planning to buy a 2nd hand lancer gta 2010 model. Ano mga dapat ko icheck? Kamusta ang consumption? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Consumption... so far sakin 2014 GTA (CVT) 7-10km/l pag city driving... depende sa traffic. For long drives (usually driving from cavite to quezon province) 10-15km/l.

Bring your trusted mechanic when checking the unit and have a test drive.

happy naman ako dito... i just got mine last feb 2017, bought my friend's unit.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by lextaicho View Post
    Consumption... so far sakin 2014 GTA (CVT) 7-10km/l pag city driving... depende sa traffic. For long drives (usually driving from cavite to quezon province) 10-15km/l.

errr... why did your friend sell it, po?

8. Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    errr... why did your friend sell it, po?
    sa misis nya po dapat kasi... kaso nalalakihan yung misis nya dun... so palit sila ng mirage hatch since my friend is using his evo 7...

slightly used :D

9. Join Date
    Aug 2012

Nice!

Sent from my ASUS_Z010D using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    sa misis nya po dapat kasi... kaso nalalakihan yung misis nya dun... so palit sila ng mirage hatch since my friend is using his evo 7...

slightly used :D
    'yan ang used car na masarap bilhin!