New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    "In July, the Department of Trade and Industry has notified the industry that Japan-made vehicles with 3.0-liter engines and above are now tax-free under the JPEPA"

hmmm i wonder now how much will the 3.0 outlander cost...

2. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    wrong post

3. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by jazon View Post
    "In July, the Department of Trade and Industry has notified the industry that Japan-made vehicles with 3.0-liter engines and above are now tax-free under the JPEPA"

hmmm i wonder now how much will the 3.0 outlander cost...
    I was just wondering the same myself about an hour ago. Probably not as the V6 is only made for the USA, but if it is sold it will be about the same as the 2.4 before it was discontinued

They 3.0l cars from Japan will not be tax free, it is just the 20% duty is removed. They still have VAT. The Lexus'es and Pajeros have already been reduced.

4. Join Date
    May 2007
    ^^^
    Here is hoping that the Outlander will also benefit of JPEPA... hoping for the best!

5. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    But the Yen is at 85 to the USD... Hehehe good luck...

6. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Magarac View Post
    Mga Bossing,

I'm interested on the Outlander, ano kaya ang FC nito, anybody?
    ---------------------------------------

The FC of the 2nd Gen Outlander (2008) is better than the FC of the previous generation Nissan X-Trail (2007).

7. Join Date
    May 2005
    Did Mitsubishi Phils discontinue this model? They didn't have a display at PIMS and the price list given to me by Citimotors at the show did not even list the Outlander anymore. It still appears at the Mitsu Phil website though.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by number001 View Post
    Did Mitsubishi Phils discontinue this model? They didn't have a display at PIMS and the price list given to me by Citimotors at the show did not even list the Outlander anymore. It still appears at the Mitsu Phil website though.
    its on hold bec of the high priced importation of the unit daw.. that was the last news i heard about the outlander... im selling mine if you're interested.. hehe

9. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Everytime someone asks where is the Outlander, are they gonna sell it again? Ito lang sagot ko!

Japanese Yen is doing 84 against the USD that is a near 15 year high for the Yen against the USD... So no more Outlander IMO for the next several years... I am not sure at what exchange level MMPI is looking at...

10. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    hi,

would anyone know the difference between an outlander model 2003 and 2006 in terms of looks? Just need to check kung anong model yung sa min 2nd hand kasi. Base on the ORCR, it was first registered on 2006 but then yung date dun sa seatbelt nya is 2003.

thanks!

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
The 2007 Mitsubishi Outlander [continued]