New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    is that how it really looks in the US? looks a lot different from the website... from the headlights, the hood, and the fog lamps.. a lot different.. check out the site

http://www.mitsubishicars.com/MMNA/j...s#/?page=index

i know a lot of people hate the new outie, but i'm sure a lot love it too... i really want to get one by the end of the year.. i love it's features, specially the AWD taken from the evoX

2. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Tagal ng walang discussion dito sa Outlander ah

Hi guys, just need your opinion. Currently I'm shopping around looking for a 2nd hand Cuv/Suv. More or less I'm choosing between CRV, Fortuner and Outie. I believe they're more or less at the same price range w max of 100k diff at same yr model. Bihira ako makakita ng Outie sa road, actually for that aspect its ok w me kasi mahilig nman ako sa unique car. Pero does it have anything to do with the car's performance? I saw one for sale (di ko pa nacontact ung seller), 2008 white na V6 3.0, what's ur general feedback for this car? di ba malakas sa gas pag 3.0? Sa kin lang, I look for smooth drive, decent exterior and interior, not hard to maintain.

In case someone here has like both Outie and CRV or Fortuner, pahingi naman ng comparison Thanks a lot!

Lastly, what's a reasonable price pala for that Outie for sale? Posted price is 950K, 19,000 mileage...

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Same here. I want a unique car so I bought myself a 2nd hand outie. I bought mine last february 2010, 3.0 and 13,000 kms on it, with lots of accessories included, may pang tow pa ng trailer. I bought mine for 1.050m.

This is my first SUV and actually loving it! I love the power of 3.0 engine and 4x4 and shift paddles. Kayang kaya umakyat ng bundok.
    Before I was thinking of buying a montero sport pero naisip ko kaliwa't kanan makita mo sa kalye Montero, Fortuner, CRV's and Rav 4's nakakasawa.

We have a local outlander club. Maybe the guys can elaborate more. http://s1.zetaboards.com/CLUBOUTLANDERPH/index/

happy hunting.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by alpha-q View Post
    Same here. I want a unique car so I bought myself a 2nd hand outie. I bought mine last february 2010, 3.0 and 13,000 kms on it, with lots of accessories included, may pang tow pa ng trailer. I bought mine for 1.050m.

This is my first SUV and actually loving it! I love the power of 3.0 engine and 4x4 and shift paddles. Kayang kaya umakyat ng bundok.
    Before I was thinking of buying a montero sport pero naisip ko kaliwa't kanan makita mo sa kalye Montero, Fortuner, CRV's and Rav 4's nakakasawa.

We have a local outlander club. Maybe the guys can elaborate more. http://s1.zetaboards.com/CLUBOUTLANDERPH/index/

happy hunting.
    Thanks bro Alpha! I've visited the club, best place for me to ask questions indeed Thanks again...

5. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by mongaddi View Post
    Experienced #3, #7 plus one additional problem;
    Fuel flap would not open. Casa fixed all without cost. The last problem was a bit scary since I was running low on fuel.
    Had my outie 2wd for a little over a year and had only No. 3 as my problem..Hope I wont have those problems later...

'Been reading this thread for a while. just want to be updated po on the
    tires...meron na po bang local sellers (just in case)...also had upgraded
    my head unit to a pioneer avh touchscreen dvd player..(don't know yet what to do with the stock HU and panel board).

Lastly, had this bad experience of getting my two side mirrors stolen about
    a month ago..had it replaced na but is there any place I could buy a sidemirror guard....any help is appreciated..

6. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    *jammer77

can you pls post pics of your head unit? and kung san mo pinagawa?

7. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by jazon View Post
    *jammer77

can you pls post pics of your head unit? and kung san mo pinagawa?
    jazon,

dont know how to post pics yet... paano ba...

anyway had the panel board replaced and then installed the new HU by
    Sunex sa autocentro sa cubao..look for Eric.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by jammer77 View Post
    jazon,

dont know how to post pics yet... paano ba...

anyway had the panel board replaced and then installed the new HU by
    Sunex sa autocentro sa cubao..look for Eric.

upload ka pics sa photobucket... then you can use the "img" tag here in the forums

9. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Mga Bossing,

I'm interested on the Outlander, ano kaya ang FC nito, anybody?

10. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Magarac View Post
    Mga Bossing,

I'm interested on the Outlander, ano kaya ang FC nito, anybody?
    mine is reaching around 6 to 7 km/l pag city driving... around 10 to 13 naman pag highway

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
The 2007 Mitsubishi Outlander [continued]