New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 98 of 241 FirstFirst ... 4888949596979899100101102108148198 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Hmm... Can't visit the showroom right now to check what's in the New Outlander 2WD. But will do it when free.
    iam3739.com

2. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    ang laki ng mga discount, kung may budget lang ako pangbili kukuha ako ng outlander, gandang ganda ako sa sasakyan na to

3. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Sir Drey, if you don't mind, please ask ano po difference between the 2.4l 2wd vs. the 4wd...

I'm secretly hoping na rims, the lack of 4x4 and HID lang ang difference nila - and everything is carried over na (from sound system, body accents, interior color)...

Thank you!

4. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    No problem... Will text my friends sa Mitsubishi for the meantime.
    iam3739.com

5. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by drey View Post
    No problem... Will text my friends sa Mitsubishi for the meantime.
    Bro, I would appreciate it if you could also mention to them the Window/Tint problem. I have received an Email from my wife this morning that our SA informed her they are ordering parts(?) for the Window to solve the problem at maghintay lang daw kami.........Thanks!

6. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    sooner or later, we will have an outlander club ako naman this time ang honorary ninong!
    Damn, son! Where'd you find this?

7. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Shintaro View Post
    Bro, I would appreciate it if you could also mention to them the Window/Tint problem. I have received an Email from my wife this morning that our SA informed her they are ordering parts(?) for the Window to solve the problem at maghintay lang daw kami.........Thanks!

nakausap ko one of their heads sa MITSU calasiao, head office ng MOTORPLAZA, papalitan daw buong door trim darating daw next week..

i demanded them to change my windows and my tint... titignan daw nya..

haaayz...

8. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Order parts? So is this indeed a defect? Sir, can you document it if ever na makita nyo ano ginawa.

Thanks.
    iam3739.com

9. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Shintaro View Post
    bro, i got the same comment as your dealer.
    teka, pareho pala tayo ng dealer, ibang branch lang.

the problem is hindi pa nila alam anong time dadating ang parts. waiting for reply pa daw from japan.

papalitan daw yung "weather strip" kase masyadong masikip and wala yung parang felt like material. apparently this is a world wide problem. I read in the international forums. I dunno if its really a problem? or talagang ganun ang design nya. actually ginamit din sa akin yung excuse na walang tint sa japan kase malamig, etc. its kinda lame.

for the meantime, they placed cheap tints on the moving windows. They will replace with 3M daw as soon as the replacement part comes in.

but at least we know that our outies have the same standard worldwide diba?

by the way, got my 2.4 4WD already.

Wala bang mag vovolunteer magtayo na ng club??

for the meantime, flash-flash na lang tayo ng ilaw, pagnagkasalubong. walang magagalit ha.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    balak ko magpalagay ng seat cover sa equipt. nagiipon ipon lang muna. hehe.
    at enjoy muna ang walang cover.

balak ko ay black with gray stitchings. tapos exactly the same yung details ng original seat. meron ba sa inyo merong ganito? pa share naman ng pics. worried lang ako na di babagay sa beige door.

The 2007 Mitsubishi Outlander [ARCHIVED]