New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 83 of 241 FirstFirst ... 337379808182838485868793133183 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by ryancochan View Post
    *ian They have patterns for models with side airbags..GLS Sport Trust me.. may cut lang ata ung leather.. They've also done a bentley, a jet plane,and a speedboat ... =)
    Bro, Ilang araw inabot nung Seat Cover mo? Thanks!

2. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by drey View Post
    Hello sir fras,

Welcome to tsikot.com

I agree on what you have said about the Forester. About safety, in Euro NCAP test ratings, I believe all CUV's got four stars.

There is a topic about "Where to get the best deal..." in the Strada Thread. You are always welcome to ask.
    Thanks for the warm welcome and the tip, hehe. I'll check the Strada thread.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ryancochan View Post

*fras i had the same dilemma a year ago but i chose the outlander gls 3.0 for its unique looks; kasi ang tapang ng dating eh =) and trust me, if you rev the outlander to the limiter.. it makes quite a chilling sound that tells you the car has a different soul. something that's not from a turbo.. The outlander is currently at 5474kms and is quite nice in terms of quality.. ive had issues on the window tints.. the driver side is heavily scratched (parang kinayod ng pusa) mmc q.ave replaced the tint and adjusted the rubber window seals free of charge.

*schwartz *3.0GLS* yes, ive rammed the throttle on the first 1000 kms. and did a engine break-in.(on mineral 0-500km then on syntec oils 500-1000kms) i would go through each gear, holding each notch of the rpm (three to five range)for 30 seconds on the NLEX.. and repeated it until i reached san simon.. so far dumulas nman ung engine and mas smooth nman ung takbo.. top speed max that i reached on the nlex was 220km/h. all outlander engines are have break-in procedures before they leave the factory.

the car doesn't do the parang-mamatay-ka-na-slip when changing lanes at speed, when the awd is set to auto. and oh, did i mention, downshifting when overtaking is music to the ear. the car feels solid but if there's a strong cross-wind you'll feel the car buffeting against the wind.. pero forgive it, it's an suv..

* all the leather seat-cover questions : i had the leather seats made by equipt banawe near han pao resto (sarap). Denis (the owner) is a friend of ours. sabi nya i advertise ko daw at ipakita ko sa pictures. =) Equipt did a nice job on the seats. they're the ones supplying toyota and ford(?notsure) leather seats. Super sikip nung leather, a suzuki vitara salesman even asked me why the seats on the outlander gls had leather. sabi ko cover lang yan.. you'll have to see the sikip-ness to believe.. d cya umiinit kasi super dooper black ung tint ng outlander and light color ung leather.. the thingy for the neck on the driver side was bought at dutyfree..
    Nice! Is this the Adobe Gray color? Ayus yung seats, neat yung pagkakagawa nung leather, and for only 8K? What a deal! Double check ko lang kung malalagyan nila ng leather yung 3.0 GLS Sport, kasi may side airbags yung seat, baka biglang hindi gumana yung sensor.

I've read some posts here regarding the tint scratches, kamusta naman after they repaired the rubber? No more scratches? OC kasi ako sa kotse eh, hehehe. Medyo nagsisisi kasi ako with my current ride, hindi ako masyadong happy.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueBimmer View Post
    bro leather seats dun kay Boy C ata, PM mo si boybi dun nya pinagawa pajero nya
    Thanks bro, check ko rin si Boy C once I get the Outlander. Ayus, mukhang decided na talaga ako sa Outlander, hehehe. Kailangan na lang ayusin ang budget.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Pahabol: Do any of you guys currently own a 2.4 Outlander? Kamustahin ko lang sana yung ride and yung hatak ng makina. Gusto ko sana yung 3.0 kaso siyempre, inaayos ko pa yung budget, sayang din yung ilang daang libong difference, hehehe.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Shintaro View Post
    Bro, Ilang araw inabot nung Seat Cover mo? Thanks!
    hours lang po.. mga 4 hours kabit =) cover lang yan! kaya 8K pero ang skip ng gawa nya parang leatherized upholstery ung look

7. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Nice! Is this the Adobe Gray color? Ayus yung seats, neat yung pagkakagawa nung leather, and for only 8K? What a deal! Double check ko lang kung malalagyan nila ng leather yung 3.0 GLS Sport, kasi may [COLOR=blue ! important][COLOR=blue ! important]side [COLOR=blue ! important]airbags[/color][/color][/color] yung seat, baka biglang hindi gumana yung sensor.

I've read some posts here regarding the tint scratches, kamusta naman after they repaired the rubber? No more scratches? OC kasi ako sa kotse eh, hehehe. Medyo nagsisisi kasi ako with my current ride, hindi ako masyadong happy.
    * fras hi! wla no more scratches =) from what i know, mmc q.ave will be adjusting the window rubber seals of every outlander that comes out of the dealership.. un sabi nung warranty chief..=)

*all i know how to spot the difference when a GLS is speeding by you.. ung lumang GLS dual exhaust ung bago single lang.. o.O

8. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Question,bakit nyo pinili ang Outlander hindi ang sta fe or any other new suv\cuv

9. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    y outlander? why not? price & feature wise its one of the best deal on market now, for me atleast.... wla p nmn new SUV/CUV on market now....

10. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    why not crv,sta fe,rav4,alterra,subaru,fortuner,captiva,etc.why outlander since resale value ng outlander is medyo mababa and ung interior nya is somehow kulang. gusto ko dn outlander pero parang kulang ung reason ko kasi may hinahanap akong reason e hehe im torn between sta fe and outlander :D

The 2007 Mitsubishi Outlander [ARCHIVED]