New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 77 of 241 FirstFirst ... 276773747576777879808187127177 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueBimmer View Post
    yup in exchange for removing the 3.0 v6 engine, the 2.4GLS has the magnesium paddle shifters, the RF sound system and some cosmetic interior stuff.

the 2.4GLS does not have the Traction Control, also the Side and Curtain Airbags. Only driver and passenger airbags just like the 3.0GLS.
    sayang talaga i dont know if im gonna convince my parents about the GLS sport 3.0 V6.pero kung sa 2.4 i think payag sila...ahmmm malaki po ba ang diffirence nila in terms of fuel consumption?salamat po ulit!and what po ung available colors nila?

2. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    got our new 2.4gls black outie delivered the other day. ..:-) planning to change it to leather sit. you guys any good recommendation. maraming salamat po. :-)

3. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    MR Nomad03 & quattro;

Too bad to tell you that my FC now is only 9kms per liter,.My odo reading nw is 1,373kms with a total of 151.66 consumed gas. That was more of a hi-way driving,stimated 10% city driving only.

-MID now registered an average of 42kmh
    -My top speed now is 110kmh

So far i encountered these problem:
    -Lakas hatak sa kaliwa ng steering(need an alignment)
    -Not an IPOD ready
    -ang lalim ng gas pedal (hope this will b adjusted)
    -ive noticed na may dati gasgas below tail light frame left n ryt

THE REST wala ko masabi,i like much d interior specially the front seat puedi pala 100degrees flat so my wife nd baby sleeps like in a bed when we travelled at night.

im just hoping my fc will not change *9km/liter

[SIZE=3]2.4gls owner[/SIZE]

4. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    your FC will probably improve when you reach 4-5k kms

5. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Sir ivantage,

Welcome to this thread. But please allow me to remind you that text "TXT" writing isn't honored here at tsikot. We have tsikoteers kasi of different age groups so please take time nalang.

Salamat ulit sir at advance Merry Christmas sayo at pamilya mo.

Sir j_a_p,

PM mo si sir boybi kasi alam nya ang contace number ni Boy C. :wink: Okay yung gawa nya sa leather seat ng Pajero ni sir boybi.
    iam3739.com

6. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    ^

captiva wala pa ako nakikita

7. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    ^

SanJuan, Araneta, Erod, Banaue......

sobarang bihira ako makati....

8. Join Date
    May 2007
    yup in exchange for removing the 3.0 v6 engine, the 2.4GLS has the magnesium paddle shifters, the RF sound system and some cosmetic interior stuff.

the 2.4GLS does not have the Traction Control, also the Side and Curtain Airbags. Only driver and passenger airbags just like the 3.0GLS.
    I was planning on getting the 2.4 but after I read this post made me think twice. Airbags are an important factor for me. The agent I talked to said that the only difference between the 3.0 and 2.4 are the engine and transmission. Must be sales talk.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    any news if may idadagdag or changes sa 2008 model?

10. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    m2 1.4M+ ang 2.4 gls, bale weaker engine then bawi sa rockford fosgate sound system, paddle shifters at mga ekek pero same dual airbags and no traction control as the 3.0 gls.

re. transmission, baka di kaya ng CVT InvecsIII ang 3.0 engine?

invecsII nalang ako para la prob tulad ng cvt jazz thread ni pk pero dami din ECU ang invecsII :nerves: ganyan din ata basta mga sportronic type transmission
    ano pinagkaiba ng II sa III?and umm ano ung ECU?

The 2007 Mitsubishi Outlander [ARCHIVED]