New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 71 of 241 FirstFirst ... 216167686970717273747581121171 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    m2 1.4M+ ang 2.4 gls, bale weaker engine then bawi sa rockford fosgate sound system, paddle shifters at mga ekek pero same dual airbags and no traction control as the 3.0 gls.

re. transmission, baka di kaya ng CVT InvecsIII ang 3.0 engine?

invecsII nalang ako para la prob tulad ng cvt jazz thread ni pk pero dami din ECU ang invecsII :nerves: ganyan din ata basta mga sportronic type transmission

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Kung 7-seater lang yung Outlander kc eh! :seeth:

Confrim ko lang... 2.4GLS
    - 2.4 "weaker" engine
    - rockford fosgate sound sytem
    - paddle shift
    - ek-ek
    - dual airbag
    - no tcs
    - invecs III cvt
    - P1.4M

hmmm... parang pwede na ha.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    I wouldn't describe it as weaker engine. Nihon Car was amazed of how the 2.4L engine go. Then they jolted when the news about the 3.0L was released, they thought it was going to be more fun to drive than the L-4 engine and they were right.
    iam3739.com

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Correct. The INVECS III CVT wasn't designed for more powerful engines hence Mitsu used the INVECS II +Sports Mode tranny for the 3.0L.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by drey View Post
    I wouldn't describe it as weaker engine. Nihon Car was amazed of how the 2.4L engine go. Then they jolted when the news about the 3.0L was released, they thought it was going to be more fun to drive than the L-4 engine and they were right.
    sir hindi ko magets....di ba mas nauna lumabas yung 3.0?

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Dito sa Pinas nauna yung 3.0L. Outside of Pinas, some countries introduced the 2.4L first, while some countries might have introduced both at the same time.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by mazdamazda View Post
    Kung 7-seater lang yung Outlander kc eh! :seeth:

Confrim ko lang... 2.4GLS
    - 2.4 "weaker" engine
    - rockford fosgate sound sytem
    - paddle shift
    - ek-ek
    - dual airbag
    - no tcs
    - invecs III cvt
    - P1.4M

hmmm... parang pwede na ha.
    wala bang option nung third row seating dyan sa pinas? i got an xls outie dito sa US... 7 seater

8. Join Date
    May 2007
    hi bino727, wala po... although i think mitsubishi phlippines is thinking about it... but isnt the 3rd row too small in terms of the cushion thickness, parang cardboard nakikita ko sa pictures- especially the headrest! i hope the headroom and legroom is reasonable, is it? Thanks...

9. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by ianmitsulancer View Post
    hi bino727, wala po... although i think mitsubishi phlippines is thinking about it... but isnt the 3rd row too small in terms of the cushion thickness, parang cardboard nakikita ko sa pictures- especially the headrest! i hope the headroom and legroom is reasonable, is it? Thanks...
    maliit yung third row seating... not for adults... bata lang talaga... and manipis yung seats... fabric lang sya hindi naka leather kahit naka leather option ka.....

10. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    baka pwede idagdag ang additional small rear seats, palitan lang siguro ang flooring at install deretso ang new flooring with the integrated seats hehe

ano kaya itong nakita ko sa ebay na pic, may ganitong aftermarket headlamp and rearlamp assembly kaya? parang cgi lang ata..

i like the aftermarket grill and headlamp..but the rearlamps di syado..

The 2007 Mitsubishi Outlander [ARCHIVED]