New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 40 of 241 FirstFirst ... 303637383940414243445090140 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Shane1123 View Post
    Overall the car is perfect !! after my 3000 km, lalo pang tumipid, and ride is perfect at 29 psi sa rear tires.

If mitus phil plays in cards right, this product would bring back some lost image for the company !
    Good to hear that for you

2. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Ganda ng porma, ok sana, ayaw ko lang yung service interval indicator kasi I try to avoid casa service as much as possible, I only have my car serviced at the casa for 1,000km & 5,000km service after that sa labas na.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Front seats are one of the best so far, it has the usual recline functions and what is new here is it has an adjuster on the height of the driver's seat for the perfect driving position.

The drawback here is the second row seats, medyo matigas.

Overall the car is perfect !! after my 3000 km, lalo pang tumipid, and ride is perfect at 29 psi sa rear tires.

If mitus phil plays in cards right, this product would bring back some lost image for the company !
    yup front seats are very soft and comfy! (yun nga lang i wish they were leather)

rear seats are medyo matigas nga... pero doesnt really bother me kasi usually kami lang ng gf ko ang sumasakay paminsan minsan lang may passengers sa back

kuya naka 3000 ka na??? grabe!! ako kaka 400 ko palang kanina! hehe

4. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by jazon View Post
    yup front seats are very soft and comfy! (yun nga lang i wish they were leather)

rear seats are medyo matigas nga... pero doesnt really bother me kasi usually kami lang ng gf ko ang sumasakay paminsan minsan lang may passengers sa back

kuya naka 3000 ka na??? grabe!! ako kaka 400 ko palang kanina! hehe

For the seats, its because of the airbags, even for the head rest and the back side has airbags to protect the passenger, even in the 90's ganon din ang problema ng mga volvo sa germany, i knew for a fact, nagkaroon din sila ng special na leather na may thread counts that for a certain strenght of impact kahit leather, the airbag will be at use, i don't know if its availabe here in Phil.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    For the seats, its because of the airbags, even for the head rest and the back side has airbags to protect the passenger, even in the 90's ganon din ang problema ng mga volvo sa germany, i knew for a fact, nagkaroon din sila ng special na leather na may thread counts that for a certain strenght of impact kahit leather, the airbag will be at use, i don't know if its availabe here in Phil.
    eh bakit po yung sa crv leather yung seats nya with side airbags...

6. Join Date
    May 2007
    Mitsubishi Outlander 2007

Looks:

The 2007 Outlander doesn't look much like a compact SUV, and it isn't. It continues to compete with the compacts but also intends to step up and take on vehicles like the mid-size Honda Pilot and Toyota Highlander. Both the Highlander and Pilot have V6 power.

Engine/transmission:

All 2007 Outlanders come with a 3.0-liter V-6 engine that develops 220 horsepower at 6,250 revolutions per minute and 204 foot-pounds of torque at 4,000 rpm. The engine is mated to Mitsubishi's six-speed "Sportronic" automatic transmission, which also can be shifted manually.

Mileage:

The 07' Outlander gets 5.5 km per liter in the city and 10 km per liter on the highway.

Safety:

Standard equipment includes four-wheel disc brakes (ventilated front/solid rear), four-wheel antilock protection with electronic brake-force distribution, traction control, side air bags, head-protection pillars and tire-pressure monitoring.

The GlS-Sports features Active Skid and Traction Control (ASTC), Keyless entry with alarm.

Sounds :

The GlS Sports is equipped with a 650-watt Rockford Fosgate audio system that has been custom-tuned specifically for the new SUV. This system uses an 8-channel amplifier to pump music through nine speakers, including a 10-inch subwoofer installed in the cargo area.

Others :

The top-of-the-line GLS- Sports features 18-inch alloy wheels, automatic climate control, FAST-Key entry system, fog lights, and magnesium shift paddles.

LED taillights and uniquely shaped rear glass give the Outlander a distinctive look from the back.

Alluminum roofrack, self-leveling HID headlamps , MIVEC (Mitsubishi Innovative Valve Timing and lift Electronic Control)

Verdict :

Pros

Price :
    P 1,638,000.00 Not bad compare to the 1,450,000.00 of the ugly CRV (subjective) minus all the features , the outlander wins hands down.

Cons:

Seats
    Very stiff 2nd row seats.

7. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by jazon View Post
    eh bakit po yung sa crv leather yung seats nya with side airbags...

Side airbags are within the sits, while curtain airbags are on the windows. walang side airbags ang CRV only curtain airbags.

Both are important being a survivor of a major crash, I know that you are thrashed around very violently, from left to right, front to back, ergo, both are best. But, if one must chose, front to back. The most trauma is suffered (and fatalities) from front to back. That is why leatherette option is a NO NO.
    Hope this helps.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ok sana, ayaw ko lang yung service interval indicator kasi I try to avoid casa service as much as possible
    Just ask around how to 'short' them out everytime they appear. Fooling the service indicator is a common thing among BMW and Volvo drivers. I guess there will also be a way to fool the Mitsu indicator.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Ano bang mangyayari kung nilampasan or hindi pinansin yung service indicator?

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Wala naman, it will just stay lit. Same effect lang if you fail to do your regular 5,000 oil change on your former Patrol.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

The 2007 Mitsubishi Outlander [ARCHIVED]