New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 39 of 241 FirstFirst ... 293536373839404142434989139 ... LastLast
Results 381 to 390 of 2409
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    8,837
    #381
    Quote Originally Posted by drey View Post
    DRIVER is this one...

    TRANSPORTER naman yan eh

  2. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    6,105
    #382
    Ayus ah. Dapat siguro maglabas din ng 2.5L na SF tapos 6-speed. hehehe

  3. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    310
    #383
    Quote Originally Posted by toadstool View Post
    i will probably get the GLS variant only not the GLS sport. same engine lang naman. i'm not too much into sound systems. i dont need the paddle shifters and i dont want to pay extra cash for the side curtain airbags. wala bang ACS yung GLS? GLS sport lang ang meron?
    my friend bought a 2.4 crv. 6km/l din sya. almost the same fuel consumption sa outlander. pero dito you have tons of power.
    sabi nga nila, matipid daw and 2.0 new crv. i will still check. still looking at my options.
    to sum up the differences between the GLS and GLS Sport are...

    - paddle shifters
    - rockford fosgate soundsystem
    -Active Stability Control (ASC)
    - tonoue cover (di ko parin mamemorize spelling)

    uh i think thats it... those 4 things are worth 200k

  4. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    72
    #384
    Quote Originally Posted by jazon View Post
    to sum up the differences between the GLS and GLS Sport are...

    - paddle shifters
    - rockford fosgate soundsystem
    -Active Stability Control (ASC)
    - tonoue cover (di ko parin mamemorize spelling)

    uh i think thats it... those 4 things are worth 200k
    oh i see. kamusta naman ang ride? isnt it a bit stiff compared to xtrail and the new crv?

    is that for real 4.5km/ltr? wow! that's too much. anyone here using the outlander on our daily traffic sa edsa rush hours? what the fuel consumption?

  5. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    224
    #385
    Quote Originally Posted by drey View Post
    DRIVER is this one...

    hired killer naman yan eh.

  6. Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    324
    #386
    tama lang yang 4.5km/l, i used to get less than that sa 3.0 V6 escape.

  7. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    310
    #387
    Quote Originally Posted by toadstool View Post
    oh i see. kamusta naman ang ride? isnt it a bit stiff compared to xtrail and the new crv?

    is that for real 4.5km/ltr? wow! that's too much. anyone here using the outlander on our daily traffic sa edsa rush hours? what the fuel consumption?
    the ride is pretty good actually! comfortable po cya! pero syempre dapat masubukan nyo for ur self para maramdaman nyo talaga...

    4.5km/ltr is based here on baguio po, which has plenty of slopes and lots of stops, im sure it will go up pag sa manila na flat ang roads.

    10km/l naman sa highway

  8. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    866
    #388
    Quote Originally Posted by jazon View Post
    the ride is pretty good actually! comfortable po cya! pero syempre dapat masubukan nyo for ur self para maramdaman nyo talaga...

    4.5km/ltr is based here on baguio po, which has plenty of slopes and lots of stops, im sure it will go up pag sa manila na flat ang roads.

    10km/l naman sa highway
    Ooh, nice FC rating for a V6 gasoline/petrol engine.

    Obviously the best 3.0 liter from Mitsu ever.

  9. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    3,346
    #389
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackraven View Post
    Ooh, nice FC rating for a V6 gasoline/petrol engine.

    Obviously the best 3.0 liter from Mitsu ever.
    can you also imagine that this is a V6 who loves to rev and its very dramatic.
    iam3739.com

  10. Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    23
    #390
    Quote Originally Posted by miket7 View Post
    congrats shane1123 on your new ride. feedback naman on the ride quality of both front and back seats.
    fuel consumption should improve after 3000km.
    Front seats are one of the best so far, it has the usual recline functions and what is new here is it has an adjuster on the height of the driver's seat for the perfect driving position.

    The drawback here is the second row seats, medyo matigas.

    Overall the car is perfect !! after my 3000 km, lalo pang tumipid, and ride is perfect at 29 psi sa rear tires.

    If mitus phil plays its cards right, this product would bring back some lost image for the company !

The 2007 Mitsubishi Outlander [ARCHIVED]