New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 30 of 241 FirstFirst ... 202627282930313233344080130 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by eggman View Post
    Available na ang Outlander sa dealers...Discounted na nga prices nito..
    Ilalabas ba talaga yung 2.4L na yan? priced at P1.4m? Kasi yung nakausap kong personnel sa MIAS, 3.0L lang daw?!? Anu ba talaga koya?!

2. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by mitsiboy View Post
    I have been researching about the mitsu outlander since it was launched in japan..where it is the best-selling suv..outselling the new crv 3 to 1!guess the japs realy know how to spot a great vehicle!! Also saw the new outlander in the flesh in MOA and MIAS..Its really nice..powerful yet econ0mial engine,paddle-shifters,6At,Booming Rockford fostage soundbox(no need to for aftermarket upgrade), nice mags, standout styling, LED lights, dual exhaust, sporty interior and for 1.4m for the GLS its really a nice buy considering all the specs!!

Also checkd out the new crv...nice interior but feminine exterior...and the front looks like someone got his front teeth knocked off!!! haha no offense to honda boys here..

btw when will be the official launch of the 2007 outlander???

Would you know the difference in spec/option of the high end and the lower end? The GLS at 1.4m is the lower end of the two? I'm wondering what you get for the the extra 200k if its worth it or not...

3. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    GLS is almost 1.5M and GLS sport is at almost 1.7M.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    3.0-L MIVEC V6 SOHC 16-Valve Gas Engine - Engine of Outlander

What is SOHC, whats the diffrence of DOHC and SOHC???

5. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by rayban7g View Post
    Ilalabas ba talaga yung 2.4L na yan? priced at P1.4m? Kasi yung nakausap kong personnel sa MIAS, 3.0L lang daw?!? Anu ba talaga koya?!
    3.0 V6 MIVEC 4WD liter nga lang but expect a 2.4 liter version in one or two years time...

6. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    +1 for the Outlander.

3.0 V6 MIVEC with standard 4WD, dual airbags + curtain airbags and standard HID Xenon headlamps * 1.4M-1.6M pesos, it's one hell of a good deal for a mid-size/compact SUV.

Plus made in Japan pa 'to.

You're getting a real deal here ladies and gentlemen :D. Sana maka test-drive din ako hehe.

And with that, in your face CRV (you're ugly-bucktoothed face rather )

7. Join Date
    May 2006
    Yessss, bagsik talaga tong outlander, kelangan na mag ipon ipon, P1.8M Rav4 where are you?

8. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    nilabas na pala ng mitsu ang outlander... kelangan na dumalaw sa shoroom at ng makilatis... saw a few '07 crv on the streets... panget ng talaga, from the front and side parang bungal yung harap. from the rear, parang palaka... but hey it has the (H) badge so mas bebenta ito, sana lang di na tinipid ng honda ang pintura. yung mga jazz nag uumpisa na kalawangin

9. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by rudyphoto View Post
    3.0-L MIVEC V6 SOHC 16-Valve Gas Engine - Engine of Outlander

What is SOHC, whats the diffrence of DOHC and SOHC???
    sohc = single overhead cam
    dohc = double overhead cam

dohc is better.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by heightdeprived View Post
    ang tipid niya as for a 2.0 more so for a 2.4 if it's able to muster some 9.2 on city driving, those figures are good for 1.6 engines usually...
    1.6 engines na carburador, and some of the earlier generation of vtec honda engines.

i used to own a 2003 1.6j altis (sold to my cousin na), with vvti engine, grabe tipid nun. 11-12 for city driving, 13+ for mix and 14+ (minsan nag 15 pa) for hiway. now that its with my cousin, ganun parin daw yung consumo, thats for a four year old car.

i guess the new ivtec engines of honda are very fuel efficient narin, unlike the 1st gen vtecs.

The 2007 Mitsubishi Outlander [ARCHIVED]