New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 25 of 241 FirstFirst ... 152122232425262728293575125 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by ersatz0906 View Post
    when will CRDI outlander coming to our shores? any info pls...
    kasi we need 7seaters and my family is looking at the fortuner, I want to see the new outlander before we buy the fort, it might change my mind
    If ever, baka next year o next next year.

Right now, MMC only reserves the diesel engines for the European market ONLY. There is....a possibility though for their in-house developed 2.2 liter Hyper DI-D commonrail turbodiesel engine to be released for sales outside Europe.

Kaso lang, this would involve immense study by MMC as well as the fact that demand must be high enough to persuade them to release this outside Euro market.

It's just like how MMC is studying the addition of the 3.0 V6 MIVEC engine for the Euro-spec Outlander. If it's feasible, then they will add it in.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Better wait than buy a Fortuner - bad ride!

3. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackraven View Post
    If ever, baka next year o next next year.

Right now, MMC only reserves the diesel engines for the European market ONLY. There is....a possibility though for their in-house developed 2.2 liter Hyper DI-D commonrail turbodiesel engine to be released for sales outside Europe.

Kaso lang, this would involve immense study by MMC as well as the fact that demand must be high enough to persuade them to release this outside Euro market.

It's just like how MMC is studying the addition of the 3.0 V6 MIVEC engine for the Euro-spec Outlander. If it's feasible, then they will add it in.
    actually there might be no demand for this because they already had the mind of the market conditioned. They are known not to sell diesel variants in models like this.

I wonder what if they do it the Hyundai way with their Tucson?

4. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by WiRK View Post
    Better wait than buy a Fortuner - bad ride!
    ok lng yung ride seguro compare to my civic kasi Lowered yung 1.6Civic ko at naka 235/40/17 parang kariton sa lubak na daan hahahaha

kun walang diesel model, I wont buy this one, kasi masakit na yung bulsa ko sa 1.6 honda,everyday lumalabas, more than 100p a day sa gasoline...

5. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Is the Outlander out in the local market already? Anyone got theirs? Kamusta?

6. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    meron ba lalabas na outlander na 7 seater, bili ako pag 7 seater.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    update lang guys - i heard that most showrooms will have display units by end of this week to early next week. Hope they will have test drive units available also. Pero hina talaga ng Mitsu Phil. pinauna muna nila ang intro ng CRV even though the outlander is a better product IMHO.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    After checking out the new CRV and finding out its price, I think the new Outlander will have a difficult time penetrating this segment.

I think the Outlander looks much better (but CRV interior quality wins) and the 3.0L V6 engine is very nice. However, the Outlander's bigger engine might probably be the reason why most people will go for the CRV.

Sayang talaga but personally, I think Mitsubishi worldwide will have a mini - comeback soon (like Nissan overseas) with products like Outlander, new Pajero, new Lancer, Evo X, etc.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    I bet the bigger V6 engine will outduel the 2.4 liter engine of the CRV in terms of fuel efficiency... kasi less ka magstep sa gas with the V6 because of the power & light body... 8km/liter for a V6 kung kaya ng Outlander will not be very bad! it will be the same output as of those with 2.0 liter engine with light body (e.g. Corona Exsior, 3dr Rav4)

10. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Anyway the CRV will bought by Honda loyalists and those people think that Honda is great "kuno" at saka yung 2 liter 2WD version ang kikita dyan and may pila pa yan(HCPI talaga,sadista...)

I think the Outlander 3.0 V6 will sell well due to a fact that it feels different than the rest of the SUV's out in the market...

The 2007 Mitsubishi Outlander [ARCHIVED]