New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 239 of 241 FirstFirst ... 139189229235236237238239240241 LastLast
Results 2,381 to 2,390 of 2409
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by alpha-q View Post
    Hi guys I hope you can help me.
    I will be buying an outlander 2nd hand GLS SPORT. what are the differences between 2007 2008 and 2009 year models?

thanks guys.
    2007 and 2008 model are the same... there is no GLS Sport na 2009... never nag labas ang mitsubishi, all that came out are 2.4 mivecs for 2009

2. Join Date
    May 2007
    ^^^ this is correct as far as the GLS Sport is concerned. it first came out in 2007 and sold through 2008 only. some unsold units lasted through 2009.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    thanks guys for the reply...

I just passed by the other forum to see who of you guys or someone you know that was submerged in the recent flood. Im looking for an outlander and I just want to be sure I dont get the one that was being under the water. I read one post here that there are 10 outlanders submerged in just one casa? and to think of it I only see few outies roaming around the metro.

Can someone PM me the plate number if you happen to know one. Ive been scouting for one and have only seen 2 outlanders for sale so far....

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    I read from an another thread that Mitsubishi is still holding on not to import the new outlander yet because of the strong japanese yen, what if the yen doesnt come down? Does that mean the outlanders wont be here anymore thus making it extinct?

Ive been planning to buy a 2nd hand 2007 sport but if they are not going to get the outlander anymore this means that parts will be scarce soon.

Is is still practical to buy one rather than buying the new tucson 2010 with the same price with a brand new tag?

5. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    hello po... im new here. ive a 3.0L mitsubishi outlander and im from cebu... is there a club outlander here? i may need some help on techie stuff

6. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by alpha-q View Post
    thanks guys for the reply...

I just passed by the other forum to see who of you guys or someone you know that was submerged in the recent flood. Im looking for an outlander and I just want to be sure I dont get the one that was being under the water. I read one post here that there are 10 outlanders submerged in just one casa? and to think of it I only see few outies roaming around the metro.

Can someone PM me the plate number if you happen to know one. Ive been scouting for one and have only seen 2 outlanders for sale so far....
    I might be selling my 2009 3.0 Sport in the next couple of weeks. Silver color, not flooded!

I'm still trying to decide whether to get a montero sport. We just need something bigger.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Any pics? How much are you selling? how many mileage?

8. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    anyone experienced this?...twice ko na inadjust clock nung outie ko..parang nagrereset sya....hindi naman affected yung mga ibang electricals (radio, dashboard, mileage...)

9. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by peterjohn View Post
    Saan kaya pweding pa timpla ng adobe gray?

Nasagi yong outlander ko ng tricycle, sayang sabagay maliit lang naman!

Maraming salamat. sa lahat

sorry for the late reply...just goin over some threads...kung di ka pa nakapamix..try COLORMATE sa Banawe..tapat ng pizza hut...bago mag Retiro kung galing ka sa Q ave..

10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by leoanthonyf View Post
    sorry for the late reply...just goin over some threads...kung di ka pa nakapamix..try COLORMATE sa Banawe..tapat ng pizza hut...bago mag Retiro kung galing ka sa Q ave..

Maraming salamat, sir.

The 2007 Mitsubishi Outlander [ARCHIVED]