New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 235 of 241 FirstFirst ... 135185225231232233234235236237238239 ... LastLast
Results 2,341 to 2,350 of 2409
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    The new 2010 Outlander has just debuted in Australia!

2. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Para sa aking the pre facelift models looks alot better.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by monaco View Post
    The new 2010 Outlander has just debuted in Australia!

Is it the same size as the current model?

4. Join Date
    Apr 2009

5. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by mazzipino View Post
    Is it the same size as the current model?

Parang kahawig ni Darth Vader yung harapan niya........lalo na pag black yung kulay..........

6. Join Date
    May 2005
    Yup, the model also debuted in China. Biggest improvements were in the interior and the new MID.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Fellow Outie owners,

It was a pleasure meeting you all during our EB the week before at UCC Fort. Little did I know that it would be the last time that I would be driving my Outie in the next month or so - my Outie was inundated by flood waters caused by Typhoon Ondoy, which reached slightly above the wheel well level. My Outie was towed to Citimotors Pasong Tamo last week and I am waiting for the SA to revert with the results of their evaluation of the damages.

I trust that all our fellow Outie owners and their loved ones are safe. Best.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by roadrage23 View Post
    Fellow Outie owners,

It was a pleasure meeting you all during our EB the week before at UCC Fort. Little did I know that it would be the last time that I would be driving my Outie in the next month or so - my Outie was inundated by flood waters caused by Typhoon Ondoy, which reached slightly above the wheel well level. My Outie was towed to Citimotors Pasong Tamo last week and I am waiting for the SA to revert with the results of their evaluation of the damages.

I trust that all our fellow Outie owners and their loved ones are safe. Best.
    sorry to hear about your outie, sir roadrage. good thing though, you and your family are all safe.

don't worry, i'm sure you'll have enough time to have it fixed for the next EB

9. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Sorry to hear that roadrage.
    Glad that you are ok.

We will see you again!

10. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Thanks lymar07 and mongaddi for the kind words. My family and I are indeed safe, and that's what's most important.

Sana nga ay gawa na ang Outie ko pagdating ng susunod na EB. Hindi naman inabot ang ECU at ang bandang ilalim ng makina lang ang nalublob sa tubig. Ang kaso nga lang ay hindi ko natanggal ang baterya kaya umilaw ang kanang parking light at stop light nang kinaumagahan.

Anyway, it's up to the insurance company, my employer and Citimotors to get my Outie up and running.

The 2007 Mitsubishi Outlander [ARCHIVED]