New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 232 of 241 FirstFirst ... 132182222228229230231232233234235236 ... LastLast
Results 2,311 to 2,320 of 2409
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Question lang sa mga Outie owners: what octane rating of gasoline ang nilalagay nyo sa mga Outie nyo?

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Saw this in Singapore:

3. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    [QUOTE=mongaddi;1302151]Saw this in Singapore:

this is very nice Outieis this the new facelift?

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Its just a body kit from Japan.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Hi guys..

I've been looking for lowering shocks for quite some time now. I've search performance shops in banawe and the internet but I only stumbled to ralliart suspension. Its good.. roughly 100K yens but the rest of the site is in japanese.. and i dont think they ship. if anyone knows where i can cop some lowering shops, i would really appreciate.

Thanks in advance..

6. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Does anyone know if the local mitsubishi dealers carry the Aux or RCA adapter for 08 Outlander? Or maybe the ipod adapter?

I have a 08 Outlander which does not have the RCA port at the console.

And also, is the cargo mat available at the mitsubishi dealers here?

7. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    hi to all outlander owners here

i would like to ask what are the issues or problem you encounter to your outlander, also the brake valve problem

what can you say/or problem about the new crv mT . which is the fuel efficient suv to buy, the crv or outlander.

thanks

8. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    question lang

i checked the citimotors website to look for the outlander but its not available in their product line up, is outlander still available in philippines, or mitsu is replacing it or pulling out in the market now?

thanks

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by wadexplorer View Post
    Hi guys..

I've been looking for lowering shocks for quite some time now. I've search performance shops in banawe and the internet but I only stumbled to ralliart suspension. Its good.. roughly 100K yens but the rest of the site is in japanese.. and i dont think they ship. if anyone knows where i can cop some lowering shops, i would really appreciate.

Thanks in advance..
    have you tried emperor motorsports or speedlab?

http://www.emperormotorsports.com/contact.htm
    http://www.speedlab.com.ph/contact.htm
    Last edited by ssaloon; August 29th, 2009 at 11:56 AM.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Hi Fellow-Outie Owners,

Tanong ko lang sana kung meron na sa inyo naka-experience na medyo lumuwang yung inner door hadle sa may driver side? This is the portion of the door na hinihila natin para isara yung driver side door. This is also the portion kung saan naka locate yung switches for the side windows and door lock switch. Napansin ko na medyo lumuwang ito and parang gumagalw pag hinihila ko to close the door. Di gaya ng other 3 doors na di gumagalaw yung inner door handles nito. Pwede kaya pahigpitan uli sa casa yung inner door handle na lumuwang (loosened) at gumagalaw na paghinila mo?

Another problem i notice is that parang natutuklap yung paint sa joint ng bumper and fender. Pwede pa kaya ma renedyohan yan ng casa?

The 2007 Mitsubishi Outlander [ARCHIVED]