New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 231 of 241 FirstFirst ... 131181221227228229230231232233234235 ... LastLast
Results 2,301 to 2,310 of 2409
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Hi guys! I just signed here kasi I want to ask a few questions. In a few days ilalabas ko na sa casa yung nabiling Outlander GLX ng parents. Since ako yung inutusan to get it, are there any suggestions on how I can check if the unit is ok?

I read kasi sa forum sa first few parts na may problem pala sa tint scratching? And sa later part naman ng thread may almost unnoticeable dents sa hood? Naayos na po ba itong mga ito?

And how do I fully inspect the unit? Kasi I read from previews newspaper articles posted in the internet a few years back nagkaroon pala ng problem ang ilang journalists and even politicians sa Pajero nila kasi "lemon
    cars" daw ito (meaning defective from the start).

I'll be getting my unit sa Diamond Motors Q.Ave.

Sana matulungan niyo ako. Thanks!

2. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcaneboy View Post
    Hi guys! I just signed here kasi I want to ask a few questions. In a few days ilalabas ko na sa casa yung nabiling Outlander GLX ng parents. Since ako yung inutusan to get it, are there any suggestions on how I can check if the unit is ok?

I read kasi sa forum sa first few parts na may problem pala sa tint scratching? And sa later part naman ng thread may almost unnoticeable dents sa hood? Naayos na po ba itong mga ito?

And how do I fully inspect the unit? Kasi I read from previews newspaper articles posted in the internet a few years back nagkaroon pala ng problem ang ilang journalists and even politicians sa Pajero nila kasi "lemon

I'll be getting my unit sa Diamond Motors Q.Ave.

Sana matulungan niyo ako. Thanks!
    Actually wala pa namang "lemon" na Outie na lumabas as far as I know. The tint scratching was for the older models of the Outie yun mga bago wala na silang issue about it. As for the hood dents, unnoticeable naman, only a very keen eye can detect it and yours is a brand new unit so I doubt it kung meron na yan.

Checklist for a brand new Outie
    Start the engine
    1. look if all the fluids are ok(oil, water, brake and power steering fluids are on there max level)
    2. Turn all the lights on(headlights, signal lights, room lights) to check if everything is working
    3. Do a visual inspection on all the body panels to see if there are dents
    4. Do a visual on the interiors too.
    5. Look at the fuel gauge if there is enough fuel to last you till the next gas station
    6. Inspect the tires to see if they are properly inflated (at least 32psi)
    7. Check the airconditioning and radio (AM,FM, CD and Aux mode)

That's all I can think of, maybe other Outie owners can chime in.

Enjoy your Outie sir and you might want to check out our other Outie forum too.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Thank you CEEPAWN!

I'll be following your advise. Kaso eto pa... Ok lang ba na yung nakadisplay na model ang ibigay sa amin? The SA said na ok lang daw? Pero I'm having doubts din. We insisted kasi talaga na sana yung galing planta hindi yung matagal nang naka-stock... So pina-hold muna namin before they process everything.

Thanks ulit. Sorry makulit ako. I just want to get the most out of something na medyo may kamahalan... Thanks po talaga!

4. Join Date
    Jun 2008

-------------------------------------------------

Yup, dati nga parati binabanatan sa tv yung Mitsu dahil sa "lemon" daw na pajero na nakuha ng isang journalist.

5. Join Date
    May 2007
    Thank you CEEPAWN!

I'll be following your advise. Kaso eto pa... Ok lang ba na yung nakadisplay na model ang ibigay sa amin? The SA said na ok lang daw? Pero I'm having doubts din. We insisted kasi talaga na sana yung galing planta hindi yung matagal nang naka-stock... So pina-hold muna namin before they process everything.

Thanks ulit. Sorry makulit ako. I just want to get the most out of something na medyo may kamahalan... Thanks po talaga!
    Insist on the preference you want kasi your paying a huge sum of money and your satisfaction is paramount. If they insist on the display unit and you're not comfy with it go to another dealer na makaka-fulfill ng basic requirements that you want. I'm sure marami pang dealer na willing ka iaccomodate.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Thank you CEEPAWN!

sir ceepawn has already enumerated the basic list on checking your vehicle. you may also want to drive it for a few blocks with your SA, so that you will have an initial feel of your Outie. the guys in the cluboutlanderph forum have been very satisfied with their ride so far, and so with me. My Outie is more than a year old and it has not given me any headache so far (tint scratches and hood dents notwithstanding). sir ceepawn's unit is even "older" and yet it still exudes freshness!

as per sir ceepawn, i would also insist on a model coming from the plant and not the display unit, unless of course they give a very sizeable discount on the display unit. check also on the odometer pala, baka mamaya marami ng KMs na na-log yung unit. when i got mine it reads 25km, enough km from cainta to otis i believe.

enjoy your ride!

7. Join Date
    May 2009
    Mga outie owners, nakita nyo na ba ito?
    Mas maganda pa yung harap nito kaysa dun sa 2010 version na nagmukhang wagon. I'm saving up for the downpayment pero I think I can wait until this version is offered here sa Pinas. Kelan kaya?

Yun po bang current version ng outie pwede kabitan ng ganitong grill? How about the side mirror signal lights? Thanks po.

8. Join Date
    May 2007
    That's the roadest version sir. It was released in Japan last year pa. I doubt it kung ilalabas dito yan kasi ang mahal ng bodykit na yan.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    HELP! Ako din ngayon may nakitang hood dent sa outie ko. Came out of nowhere! Bakit kaya? Hindi ko naman tinataas hood ko. Pano to....

10. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Survey: To Outie Owners Who Bought Their Units From November-December '08

tanong lang po sa mga late '08 outie owners - anong unit ang binigay sa inyo? '09 edition na po ba?

'09 edition is black interior, has headlight washers, RCA outlet, new side skirts etc.

i got mine late dec '08 and was given an '07-'08 model but i only found out last night from a co-COP member that he was given an '09 edition and he got it in november '08!

The 2007 Mitsubishi Outlander [ARCHIVED]