New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 229 of 241 FirstFirst ... 129179219225226227228229230231232233239 ... LastLast
Results 2,281 to 2,290 of 2409
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by jazon View Post
    early releases of the v6 wasnt leather.... parang kelan lang nila ginawang leather.
    yung latest (which is actually the last na rin for the v6 variant) na batch ang may leather seats. either dec 08 or jan 09 nilabas.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    hi, i got an outlander v6, bought it late last year. I plan to have a performance chip installed sa outlander, the brand is unichip being carried by speedlab. My question is, does anyone have actual user experience of a performance chip installed in an outlander? if so, can i ask you to kindly share your experience with it? any relevant opinion or thoughts about this matter will be most welcome.

Also, can anyone suggest a supplier for dress-up accessories for the outlander? meron ba ralliart for the outlander? thank you very much.

3. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by stiffshaft88 View Post
    hi, i got an outlander v6, bought it late last year. I plan to have a performance chip installed sa outlander, the brand is unichip being carried by speedlab. My question is, does anyone have actual user experience of a performance chip installed in an outlander? if so, can i ask you to kindly share your experience with it? any relevant opinion or thoughts about this matter will be most welcome.

Also, can anyone suggest a supplier for dress-up accessories for the outlander? meron ba ralliart for the outlander? thank you very much.
    Balak ko pa lang maglagay din sir ng performance chip pero no definite brand nga lang. I have an HKS intake installed and a catback on the way. After I install the exhaust doon pa lang ako maghahanap ng tuner for the ECU para ma-maximize yun HP gains ko.

Club Outie Philippines will have an EB on the 20th sa Bonfire Marikina riverbanks 7pm. We hope you and other Outie owners can join us. It would be nice comparing notes about our rides. I can supply you with the accessories you need but it would be better to look at them installed on my Outie.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Outie owners, do join us on the 14th for a night of merry-making.
    oh yeah, outie discussions will be definitely on the agenda.

You guys need to see ceepawn's ride!!

5. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by mongaddi View Post
    Outie owners, do join us on the 14th for a night of merry-making.
    oh yeah, outie discussions will be definitely on the agenda.

You guys need to see ceepawn's ride!!
    correction sir. 20th. saturday night. 7pm. bonfire sports grill at the marikina river banks. see you there!

more info can be seen at the club outlander phils. forum site.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    ooops. so sorry for that. i was thinking of a different event. hehe

see you on the 20th!

7. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Bros pa OT lang: San ba pinaka ok mag pa service ng 10t pms dito sa south area? Dati kasi sa may union paco ako, ang layo samin dun lang ako kasi may mga discount coupon, ngayon ubos na so nagiisip ako kung san pwede. Balak ko din kasi hintayin ko ung outie..

8. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by stiffshaft88 View Post
    * stiffshaft88
    I gather from the Speedlab guys that they have yet to install the Unichip on an Outie, mostly turbo Foresters. But I think Speedlab would do a nifty job tuning a Unichip-equipped V6 Outie. For one, the Outie's V6 engine seems to be decent tuneable platform for higher power and torque gains.

Kung Suzuki APV (I kid you not, Speedlab already has done this for a customer), nakabitan na nila ng Unichip (with decent power and torque gains to boot), Outie pa kaya?

9. Join Date
    May 2005
    Hope that I'm the only one affected by this: http://flipgear.wordpress.com/2009/0...007-outlander/

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    may ganyan talaga yung hood nyo redshift? yikes.

on another note, we have received word from a new Outie GLS owner that the PHDM GLS has significant upgrades. We are still trying to summarize what those upgrades are. But initially here is what we know:

headlight washers
    Cruise control
    AUX in
    chrome plated shift gate
    black interior
    new sideskirts

The 2007 Mitsubishi Outlander [ARCHIVED]