New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 222 of 241 FirstFirst ... 122172212218219220221222223224225226232 ... LastLast
Results 2,211 to 2,220 of 2409
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    383
    #2211
    confirmed ba na wala na? i thought citimotors had stocks pa?

  2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    478
    #2212
    i don't think they're phasing out the GLS Sport yet, baka wala lang stock. in fact, they've just recently upgraded the GLS Sport with Leather Seats.

  3. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    165
    #2213
    Quote Originally Posted by Kikkomann View Post
    Mga bossing, curious lang ako:

    1. How does the 2007 model of Outlander differ from 2008 and 2009?
    2. How does 2.4l's FC compare with that of 3.0?

    I have a gut feel that these two questions were already answered in the previous pages. I am still on the 50th page of back-tracking and I haven't encountered posts answering my questions.

    TIA!
    *Kikkomann
    As far as outies sold in the Philippines are concerned, I don't think think there were any major differences between the 2007, 2008 or 2009 models, other than the availability of a leather seat option for the GLS Sport and the introduction of more colors for all variants. The 2007 models were initially available only in white, black and silver colors.

    I happen to own a 2007 3.0 GLS and my FC is usually 5-6, purely city driving. My officemate owns a 2.4 GLX and I recall his FC is 8 for city driving as well.

    Cheers.

  4. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    165
    #2214
    Quote Originally Posted by Kikkomann View Post
    I've even read a part here that mentioned his 3.0 Outie consuming less gas than a Honda Jazz!
    *Kikkomann
    I find it hard to believe that an Outie's FC is better than the Jazz. I also happen to own a 1.5 li GE and my FC is 8-9/li.

    Baka kung may hila pang trailer ang Jazz, siguro magkakatotoo pa iyon.

    Buti na lang pala at matagal ko nang ipinagbili ang Civic ko - matatawag pa pala akong douchebag nang hindi inaasahan sa thread na ito

  5. Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    242
    #2215
    Quote Originally Posted by mongaddi View Post
    confirmed ba na wala na? i thought citimotors had stocks pa?
    Pati ba GLS at GLX model?

  6. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    962
    #2216
    Quote Originally Posted by mongaddi View Post
    confirmed ba na wala na? i thought citimotors had stocks pa?
    Both Citimotors and Diamond, wala na. Sa Union, isa na lang (silver).

    Quote Originally Posted by batangmahal View Post
    i don't think they're phasing out the GLS Sport yet, baka wala lang stock. in fact, they've just recently upgraded the GLS Sport with Leather Seats.
    Here's my contact sa Citimotors (Sie L. Young * 817-7084); Leonard L. Siapco sa Union * 566-1094; and si Arnel naman sa Diamond * 672-2063. You can confirm this to them. Though I've read here somewhere nga na may leather seat option pa nga ang GLS Sport.

    Quote Originally Posted by roadrage23 View Post
    *Kikkomann
    As far as outies sold in the Philippines are concerned, I don't think think there were any major differences between the 2007, 2008 or 2009 models, other than the availability of a leather seat option for the GLS Sport and the introduction of more colors for all variants. The 2007 models were initially available only in white, black and silver colors.

    I happen to own a 2007 3.0 GLS and my FC is usually 5-6, purely city driving. My officemate owns a 2.4 GLX and I recall his FC is 8 for city driving as well.
    Cheers.
    Is it safe to assume that the FC of 2.4 GLX (4x2) and 2.4 GLS (4x4) should be the same? Or the GLS, being 4x4, consumes a little more gas than its 4x2 counterpart?

    Quote Originally Posted by roadrage23 View Post
    *Kikkomann
    I find it hard to believe that an Outie's FC is better than the Jazz. I also happen to own a 1.5 li GE and my FC is 8-9/li.

    Baka kung may hila pang trailer ang Jazz, siguro magkakatotoo pa iyon.

    Buti na lang pala at matagal ko nang ipinagbili ang Civic ko - matatawag pa pala akong douchebag nang hindi inaasahan sa thread na ito
    Quote Originally Posted by carchase View Post
    Pati ba GLS at GLX model?
    I will try my best to find that post here, comparing the FC of his Outie to a Honda Jazz, to and from Baguio.

    And sorry, there's a deeper meaning and reason why I dislike Civics. Di ko na lang post dito at baka masabihan pa ako na troll.

    *carchase: GLS Sport lang daw yung phased-out (yung 3.0l).

  7. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    165
    #2217
    Quote Originally Posted by roadrage23 View Post
    My officemate owns a 2.4 GLX and I recall his FC is 8 for city driving as well.
    *Kikkomann
    I stand corrected on my earlier post. My office mate said his current FC is around 5-6 k/li too.

    Btw, I see your point on FC when going up to Baguio. There's some logic to an Outie having better FC than a Jazz, I guess.

    Don't worry about my earlier comment regarding the Civic, I'm just messing with you.

    Cheers.

  8. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    478
    #2218
    i saw three more display units of the gls sport v6 variant at trinoma mall... one black, one white, and one gray... all with leather seats.

  9. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    478
    #2219
    i usually don't go below 6.5 km/l on my glx... and a fellow COP (Club Outlander PH) member with a gls sport says he doesn't go below 6.5 too on his v6 (with a little mod inside, of course)... city driving yan.

  10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    383
    #2220
    Quote Originally Posted by batangmahal View Post
    i saw three more display units of the gls sport v6 variant at trinoma mall... one black, one white, and one gray... all with leather seats.
    may display sa trinoma?
    lahat yun v6?

    wag mo paalam kay quicksilver yan. magwawala yun! hehe

The 2007 Mitsubishi Outlander [ARCHIVED]