New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 221 of 241 FirstFirst ... 121171211217218219220221222223224225231 ... LastLast
Results 2,201 to 2,210 of 2409
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by mongaddi View Post
    1. in other countries, there are slight differences between the wheels and lower lining. However, in our country parang walang major difference that I know of.

2. It seems the 2.4 has almost the same FC as the 3.0 based on previous posts.

sir kikkomann, are you planning to get an Outlander?
    Honestly, we are really on the market for a compact sedan, specifically Lancer EX MX. Unfortunately, phased out na.

Just this evening, my folks told me that we are now considering Outlander in the list of choices since hindi na nga available ang MX (second option nila dati is Honda next to Lancer - and I swear I'd rather drink my own piss and eat my own *h*t than drive a douchebag car Civic).

Now I am doing my homework of getting as much info on Outlander as possible so I can present it for evaluation.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    easy kikkomann, we dont want to offend anybody.

anyways, just post here if you have questions regarding the Outie. The COPs will be happy to assist you!

3. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    easy kikkomann, we dont want to offend anybody.

anyways, just post here if you have questions regarding the Outie. The COPs will be happy to assist you!
    Sorry sir, nadala lang ng emotion.

Reading all comments just now, I am torn between the 2.4 GLS and 3.0GLS Sport (Union Motors is offer 300K++ discount on the GLS Sport). I can't seem to understand how both can almost be the same in FC. I've even read a part here that mentioned his 3.0 Outie consuming less gas than a Honda Jazz! How about the 3.0 variant sporting only Invecs-II? Does it make a huge difference?

Ultimately, if they really do equal in FC, is how do I convince my folks in getting the 3.0 variant instead?
    Last edited by Kikkomann; April 21st, 2009 at 12:24 AM. Reason: Added More Questions

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I think paubos na ang 3.0 models sa pinas. in fact, one of our members could not choose his 3.0 color anymore dahil wala na daw talaga (white and black)

Regarding FC, mukang its probable naman if you think about power to weight ratio. Kung 2.4 lang ang engine, baka mas nahihirapan sya to make the vehicle go which leads to more fuel consumed. Yung 3.0 naman, konteng tapak lang sa gas, malayo na mararating. something like that. hehe

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    3.0 is INVECS-II with regular auto tranny
    2.4 is INVECS-III with CVT

Baka di kayanin ng CVT ang extra power and torque ng 3.0
    Last edited by mongaddi; April 21st, 2009 at 12:31 AM. Reason: typo

6. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    I think paubos na ang 3.0 models sa pinas. in fact, one of our members could not choose his 3.0 color anymore dahil wala na daw talaga (white and black)

Regarding FC, mukang its probable naman if you think about power to weight ratio. Kung 2.4 lang ang engine, baka mas nahihirapan sya to make the vehicle go which leads to more fuel consumed. Yung 3.0 naman, konteng tapak lang sa gas, malayo na mararating. something like that. hehe
    May available pa naman na beige sa Citimotors Makati (white and black sa Diamond). Too bad it did not come out in Red, which we really want.

Maybe I really need to sift through this thread and ask each and every 3.0l owner about their FC. *8-9/l FC city driving, sobra-sobra na ang lapit niya sa Lancer EX which is 2.0l.

7. Join Date
    May 2007
    My FC for the 3.0l is around 6.5-8 km/l city driving. With a 300k discount for the 3.0l it is almost a steal. Halos pareho na nya yun price ng 2.4l na 4wd but with extra power, additional 4 airbags, electric seat folding, Stability control, leather seats and the RF sound system.

But if your parents are always mindful of the FC baka mahirap nga i-convince to get the 3.0l baka magsisi pa in the end lalo na kung tumaas ulit ang presyo ng gasolina.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ianmitsulancer View Post
    sorry i just saw this...

MMC Multi-Use Tester (MUT)- it is a device that technicians plug in to your vehicle to analyze the computer box as well as the tranny and other electronic devices through sensors. The Casa in Marcos Highway should have this.
    the MUT is also used to reset or reconfigure the MID di ba?

9. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by batangmahal View Post
    the MUT is also used to reset or reconfigure the MID di ba?
    That i'm not too sure... there might be another device for that. When the Tech analyzed my Space Wagon, they only checked on tranny and computer box for issues...

Later models have a later version of the MUT. it might have added functions like reseting and calibrating...

10. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by ceepawn View Post
    My FC for the 3.0l is around 6.5-8 km/l city driving. With a 300k discount for the 3.0l it is almost a steal. Halos pareho na nya yun price ng 2.4l na 4wd but with extra power, additional 4 airbags, electric seat folding, Stability control, leather seats and the RF sound system.

But if your parents are always mindful of the FC baka mahirap nga i-convince to get the 3.0l baka magsisi pa in the end lalo na kung tumaas ulit ang presyo ng gasolina.
    Update: WTF is up with Mitsubishi phasing out the good models. First, the Lancer EX MX, now the Outie GLS Sport. This is frustrating.

We love and take really good care of our Pajero and our GLXi Pizza. This is our first time to buy a brand new card and we want Mitsu. However, it seems that these unfortunate circumstances are pushing us (me) to consider other brands. Huhuhuhu...:heartache:

The 2007 Mitsubishi Outlander [ARCHIVED]