New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 220 of 241 FirstFirst ... 120170210216217218219220221222223224230 ... LastLast
Results 2,191 to 2,200 of 2409
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    oh i see. hope to see you when you spend vacation here, sir josh. cheers!

2. Join Date
    May 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by lymar07 View Post
    oh i see. hope to see you when you spend vacation here, sir josh. cheers!
    Cheers mate!

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by the josh View Post
    Cheers mate!
    hey mate! nasa australia po kayo? we have an outie owner na pinoy dyan. do take a peek at our club's official website. http://www.cluboutlanderph.com

4. Join Date
    May 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by batangmahal View Post
    hey mate! nasa australia po kayo? we have an outie owner na pinoy dyan. do take a peek at our club's official website. http://www.cluboutlanderph.com
    New Zealand po! nag join na din po ako sa club outie!

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    sir the_josh, thanks for signing up sa forum.

post post ka lang din dun. Im sure you have lots of pics and experiences with your outie!

Please do let us know if and when you will visit pinas.

6. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by kyoots View Post
    hi guys...i've been eyeing the outlander as my first car...and i really love the way it looks, its features and that it's CBU japan. just would like to know if the following has any effects on performance and maintainability:

1. reversed engine layout - the outie has the exhaust manifold on the firewall/cabin side unlike other cars that has the exhaust manifold on the outer side (nearer the radiator/condeser assembly)... not sure if this will have a negative effect on cabin cooling when the vehicle gets a few years old... further, the exhaust manifold is directly below the brake lines. although it is protected by a heat shield, can it really protect the brake lines from excessive temperature of the exhaust manifold?

2. cvt performance on the 2.4 GLX - they say cvt is not recommended for the ham-footed which means cvt/tranny performance may degrade when used heavily. the outlander is also the only locally marketed cvt-equipped CUV that I know of. Just wondering why mitsu even placed a cvt on a heavy vehicle. Why are the 2.4 and 3.0 GLS models equipped with standard matic trannys - and not CVT? Was the 2.4 GLX subjected to cost-cutting measures?

i need a heads-up on the outie design... particularly the 2.4 GLX

thanks!
    2.4L models are equipped with the CVT so its not really a cost saving measure. The CVT was chosen on the basis of fuel economy. People who choose the 2.4L over the V-6 are more likely to be more mindful of mileage, so a CVT transmission would help the powertrain deliver on that.

This is not to say that a properly configured CVT can handle much higher torque numbers than the 2.4L, the Nissan Murano with a 3.5L V-6 (248lb ft) is actually equipped with a CVT.

7. Join Date
    May 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by mongaddi View Post
    sir the_josh, thanks for signing up sa forum.

post post ka lang din dun. Im sure you have lots of pics and experiences with your outie!

Please do let us know if and when you will visit pinas.
    Will do! Thanks for the invite and the warm reception!

8. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by jazon View Post
    nope it didnt re occured na when we got to baguio, until know my outie acts normally naman na, whats a MUT?
    sorry i just saw this...

MMC Multi-Use Tester (MUT)- it is a device that technicians plug in to your vehicle to analyze the computer box as well as the tranny and other electronic devices through sensors. The Casa in Marcos Highway should have this.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Mga bossing, curious lang ako:

1. How does the 2007 model of Outlander differ from 2008 and 2009?
    2. How does 2.4l's FC compare with that of 3.0?

I have a gut feel that these two questions were already answered in the previous pages. I am still on the 50th page of back-tracking and I haven't encountered posts answering my questions.

TIA!

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Kikkomann View Post
    Mga bossing, curious lang ako:

1. How does the 2007 model of Outlander differ from 2008 and 2009?
    2. How does 2.4l's FC compare with that of 3.0?

I have a gut feel that these two questions were already answered in the previous pages. I am still on the 50th page of back-tracking and I haven't encountered posts answering my questions.

TIA!
    1. in other countries, there are slight differences between the wheels and lower lining. However, in our country parang walang major difference that I know of.

2. It seems the 2.4 has almost the same FC as the 3.0 based on previous posts.

sir kikkomann, are you planning to get an Outlander?

The 2007 Mitsubishi Outlander [ARCHIVED]