New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 219 of 241 FirstFirst ... 119169209215216217218219220221222223229 ... LastLast
Results 2,181 to 2,190 of 2409
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by ianmitsulancer View Post
    bro- may i know if the problem reoccurred when u are driving within the city? just to be sure, pls bring it to Motorplaza Baguio- they might need to examine it... to use the MUT to examine the tranny. Tranny slippage? i dont think so...
    nope it didnt re occured na when we got to baguio, until know my outie acts normally naman na, whats a MUT?

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ceepawn View Post
    My Outie is almost two years old, and has had no problems regarding heat from the engine bay penetrating the firewall of my cabin. I think the insulation in between is quite sufficient.

The brake lines run are attached parallel to the firewall and not underneath the exhaust manifold. To me this is much better than the exhaust near the radiator. Brake fluid has its boiling point of at least 5x greater than water/coolant combined. If in previous engine designs the cooling system can withstand the heat from the exhaust, then how much more the brake lines with a higher boiling point rating than the coolant. The heatshield added also does its job quite well.

I think only the 3.0 has the invecs2 tranny and all of the 2.4l variants have the CVT. The CVT I think is not a cost cutting measure in the part of Mitsu. Just think of it as another auto tranny technology with some benefits to it (shockless shifting) vs. the the conventional type of tranny.

Try to sched a test drive on the 3.0l and 2.4l variants to see how much it meets your expectations. I know mine did
    yan ang technical director ng club outlander!

all 2.4l variants do have the CVT transmission. and as far as i'm concerned (i have the GLX) i enjoy the "shockless shifting." It makes me feel like i'm on cruise mode everytime... but if you need power, to overtake for instance, even the GLX has enough of it to out-run the cars on the streets and highways!

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    announcing the OFFICIAL website of CLUB OUTLANDER PHILIPPINES:

WWW.CLUBOUTLANDERPH.COM

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Astig ka batangmahal!
    thanks for finally getting the OFFICIAL URL.

Guys, please re-register dun sa new and official site of the club.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    PM me also if you want an e-mail add with *cluboutlanderph.com... and it comes free!

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by batangmahal View Post
    PM me also if you want an e-mail add with *cluboutlanderph.com... and it comes free!
    That's cool BM!
    Exclusive privilege for Club Outlander Philippines members.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Attention Outie Owners:

Club Outlander Philippines will have an EB tomorrow (4/17) at Dencio's Eastwood at 7pm.

It will just be an ordinary get-together and nothing fancy. Do come and join us!

8. Join Date
    May 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by lymar07 View Post
    Attention Outie Owners:

Club Outlander Philippines will have an EB tomorrow (4/17) at Dencio's Eastwood at 7pm.

It will just be an ordinary get-together and nothing fancy. Do come and join us!
    sama ko dyan! hehe...wish ko lang

9. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by the josh View Post
    sama ko dyan! hehe...wish ko lang
    sir josh, pwedeng pwede kang sumama. bakit wish mo lang? are you from out-of-town?

10. Join Date
    May 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by lymar07 View Post
    sir josh, pwedeng pwede kang sumama. bakit wish mo lang? are you from out-of-town?
    from out of town po e, hopefully one time pag nagbakasyon ako dyan hehe...anyway enjoy kayo and all the best! (post na lang some pics!!!)

The 2007 Mitsubishi Outlander [ARCHIVED]