New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 214 of 241 FirstFirst ... 114164204210211212213214215216217218224 ... LastLast
Results 2,131 to 2,140 of 2409
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by lymar07 View Post
    yes, i've read the complaints against citimotors makati before (and one of them was uncle_bob's) which is precisely the reason why i got my unit from union motors otis. mas malayo ito from paranaque but you know what they about "an ounce of prevention...", right?

sofar, magaling ang serbisyo ng union motors otis. pag sinabi nilang in 2-4 hours matatapos ang servicing, in 2-4 hours tapos talaga.
    +1 on this!

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    got this from another thread. fyi...

Originally Posted by magister
    got this reply from mitsu phil. re brake check valve:

Dear Mr. ____,

We are glad to hear inquiries/concerns from customers like you, as this an opportunity to serve you better.

With regard to your concern, we already received information from MMC Japan regarding Brake Check Valve issue on LANCER EX and OUTLANDER. According to the information, of all the vehicles (LANCER EX and OUTLANDER) that were exported here in the Philippines only 1 (one) OUTLANDER unit was affected. We already identified the vehicle and will soon contact the owner upon arrival of replacement part from MMC Japan anytime within this month of April. No LANCER EX model was affected according to MMC information.

We would like to assure you that Mitsubishi Motors Corporation Japan and MMPC are committed to care for our customers.

Sincerely,

MARLON R. LIM
    Technical Service Group
    Technical Service and Warranty Section
    Customer Service Department
    Mitsubishi Motors Philippines Corp.
    Ortigas Ave. Extension, Cainta, Rizal

3. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Thanks! Was worried about this. Feel sorry for the "lucky" guy who got stuck with the only wonky outie to be shipped to the country!

4. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by batangmahal View Post
    got this from another thread. fyi...

Originally Posted by magister
    got this reply from mitsu phil. re brake check valve:

Dear Mr. ____,

We are glad to hear inquiries/concerns from customers like you, as this an opportunity to serve you better.

With regard to your concern, we already received information from MMC Japan regarding Brake Check Valve issue on LANCER EX and OUTLANDER. According to the information, of all the vehicles (LANCER EX and OUTLANDER) that were exported here in the Philippines only 1 (one) OUTLANDER unit was affected. We already identified the vehicle and will soon contact the owner upon arrival of replacement part from MMC Japan anytime within this month of April. No LANCER EX model was affected according to MMC information.

We would like to assure you that Mitsubishi Motors Corporation Japan and MMPC are committed to care for our customers.

Sincerely,

MARLON R. LIM
    Technical Service Group
    Technical Service and Warranty Section
    Customer Service Department
    Mitsubishi Motors Philippines Corp.
    Ortigas Ave. Extension, Cainta, Rizal
    Yikes! Papacheck ko na unit ko baka ako yun pero as I remember maraming units ng outlander sa first batch na dumating. Nakakapagtaka naman na isa lang ang may faulty unit doon e same batch from the same plant naman galing lahat yun first RP outies.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    sa first batch lang ba yung may brake problem? nakakapraning ito ah. pero sofar wala namang tumatawag sa akin...

back to union motors otis - tinawagan ako ng customer service dept nila a couple of days after my PMS to follow-up if everything is okay w/ their services. now that's what i call 'after-sales service'

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    based on the correspondence, 2008-2009 ang affected. so baka hindi yung first batch ito?

7. Join Date
    May 2007
    I got this link from Australia about the faulty brake booster valve. It listed some VINs (Vehicle ID Numbers) you may want to check it out. Just don't know if the VINs are for Australian lancers and outlanders only.

http://www.recalls.gov.au/view_recal..._ID_Auto=16307

Is there a v6 model in Australia because based on the VINs (CW5W) most of the affected Outies there are 2.4l models? The v6 models have CW6W on their VINs

8. Join Date
    May 2007
    I got this link from Australia about the faulty brake booster valve. It listed some VINs (Vehicle ID Numbers) you may want to check it out. Just don't know if the VINs are for Australian lancers and outlanders only.

http://www.recalls.gov.au/view_recal..._ID_Auto=16307

Is there a v6 model in Australia because based on the VINs (CW5W) most of the affected Outies there are 2.4l models? The v6 models have CW6W on their VINs

9. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    i think sir draeger can confirm about aussie outies.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    ang daming outies affected dun sa australia. parang imposible talaga na isa lang ang affected dito.

The 2007 Mitsubishi Outlander [ARCHIVED]