New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 209 of 241 FirstFirst ... 109159199205206207208209210211212213219 ... LastLast
Results 2,081 to 2,090 of 2409
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    ganda naman ng bagong signature ni batangmahal.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Happy Vday sa lahat!

Tanong ko lang po magkanu umaabot ang 1000km PMS and 5000Km PMS ng outlander?

Previously i was considering either to get a lancer or an outie... but since we don't fit well pala inside the lancer, now i'm considering either the outie or the montero... now it's just a matter of fuel efficiency and maintainance cost. Please do share with me po para i can compare.

I'm a new driver, not really well informed about cars, and this will be my first car.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by mic_21_ph View Post
    Happy Vday sa lahat!

Tanong ko lang po magkanu umaabot ang 1000km PMS and 5000Km PMS ng outlander?

Previously i was considering either to get a lancer or an outie... but since we don't fit well pala inside the lancer, now i'm considering either the outie or the montero... now it's just a matter of fuel efficiency and maintainance cost. Please do share with me po para i can compare.

I'm a new driver, not really well informed about cars, and this will be my first car.
    as far as i remember, less than 3k yung previous PMS ko, from 1000KM to 10000KM, all done in the casa.

fuel efficiency and maintenance cost, ok naman ang outie.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by redshift View Post
    Anybody know where I can get side mouldings...I had a lot of close calls in our parking lot...
    ang tahimik dito..

anywayz just an update, body cladding costs 97k in diamond q.ave.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by batangmahal View Post
    as far as i remember, less than 3k yung previous PMS ko, from 1000KM to 10000KM, all done in the casa.

fuel efficiency and maintenance cost, ok naman ang outie.

Thanks so much sir!
    Galing ako showroom kanina, magkalapit pa sila (outie and MS)....

Hirap pumili!

6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by mic_21_ph View Post
    Thanks so much sir!
    Galing ako showroom kanina, magkalapit pa sila (outie and MS)....

Hirap pumili!
    whichever ride you choose, you stand to be happy! drive inspired!

7. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    ang outlander b ng glx ung 4x2 naka projector na? or iyung multi reflector na halogen? kasi parang same price lang sila ng CRV eh.. hehe hirap mag decide x_X

8. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by jm.chan View Post
    ang outlander b ng glx ung 4x2 naka projector na? or iyung multi reflector na halogen? kasi parang same price lang sila ng CRV eh.. hehe hirap mag decide x_X
    multi reflector na halogen sir

9. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Hi guys! I'll be getting a 2.4 GLS next week and I'm really excited. I'm also glad to have found this forum! It's good to know that there are outie owners out there who are very generous in sharing info and best practices. I have a question about the RF sound system on the GLS. To my knowledge, it doesn't come with an audio jack and that installing one would probably void the warranty. Since I'm sure most of you have ipods, how do you suggest I connect mine to the awesome RF system? I'm not too keen on using an fm transmitter cause it really degrades the sound quality and it would be a shame not to maximize the potential of the RF system. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance!

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by crstrrs View Post
    Hi guys! I'll be getting a 2.4 GLS next week and I'm really excited. I'm also glad to have found this forum! It's good to know that there are outie owners out there who are very generous in sharing info and best practices. I have a question about the RF sound system on the GLS. To my knowledge, it doesn't come with an audio jack and that installing one would probably void the warranty. Since I'm sure most of you have ipods, how do you suggest I connect mine to the awesome RF system? I'm not too keen on using an fm transmitter cause it really degrades the sound quality and it would be a shame not to maximize the potential of the RF system. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance!
    Congratulations crstrrs!

Regarding your ipod question, i have the same dilemna as you since I also have a GLS.

Unfortunately, I am making do with an FM transmitter before, but eventually gave up because of the bad quality.

After the warranty is void, maybe I will try to play around with it.

Could you ask the casa if they already have an "authorized" solution for ipod connectivity?

Lastly, please do join our club!
    www.cluboutieph.com
    http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=19371603806

The 2007 Mitsubishi Outlander [ARCHIVED]