New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 196 of 241 FirstFirst ... 96146186192193194195196197198199200206 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,960 of 2409
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by shutter kill View Post
    hi. i'm new here. Based on what i read in the forum, the outtie FC is at tops 18-20km/L. I drive a 2.4L 4x4 and mine reached 24km/L while driving along ortigas extension. Heavy Traffic. 4wd on. Is this even possible or should I worry that my info display is incorrect or perhaps busted? How do they compute for this? It seems odd to reach 24km/l when running at 40kph. BTW, I just got my outtie last monday.

2nd, Does anyone know where i can get that nitro thing that inflates my tires?

3rd, what does it mean when my digital PSI thing near the steering wheel suddenly beeps out loud?

4th, Where is this Equipt place where you get leather seats?
    I think something's amiss here. An Outlander doing 24km/L? At an ave speed of 40kph? Daig pa ata ang Alto and other subcompacts nito. I believe baka naka L/100km ang unit sa digital tripmeter mo

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by shutter kill View Post
    hi. i'm new here. Based on what i read in the forum, the outtie FC is at tops 18-20km/L. I drive a 2.4L 4x4 and mine reached 24km/L while driving along ortigas extension. Heavy Traffic. 4wd on. Is this even possible or should I worry that my info display is incorrect or perhaps busted? How do they compute for this? It seems odd to reach 24km/l when running at 40kph. BTW, I just got my outtie last monday.

4th, Where is this Equipt place where you get leather seats?
    responses:

1. whoa! 24km/l! parang suzuki alto na ito!

4. Equipt is located in Banawe St. If you're coming from Quezon Avenue, lalampasan mo pa ang NS Amoranto (Retiro) and it's on your left.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by mic_21_ph View Post
    Oh, gusto ko lang share na another SA contacted me this morning na magkaka-price increase daw ng 500k ang outlander by 2009... i'm a little skeptic kasi baka marketing strategy lang ito.. 500k increase? sounds a little crazy to me
    there's a post sa mitsu lancer thread about this price increase... can any of you guys verify this? thanks!

http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/showt...=1#post1166038

4. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Hi,

I just got my outlander last saturday and am really impressed with all the features and of course the driving experience.

For those whose into FC computations, today I registered 9.5km/liter (alabang to makati via south super) at about 9pm (moderate traffic). Not so bad considering that I accrued less than 300km in mileage.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Rsun View Post
    Hi,

I just got my outlander last saturday and am really impressed with all the features and of course the driving experience.

For those whose into FC computations, today I registered 9.5km/liter (alabang to makati via south super) at about 9pm (moderate traffic). Not so bad considering that I accrued less than 300km in mileage.
    Congrats on your new car!

Were you able to test drive your outlander before you decided to buy?

6. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    not really. to be honest, i trusted the reviews and went through all the pages in this forum.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Rsun View Post
    not really. to be honest, i trusted the reviews and went through all the pages in this forum.
    Same here!!! Although nasaraduhan ako ng planta kaya next year nalang ako..

I hope di ako abutan ng price increase.. i asked another dealer ay they said na this time, 300k naman ang price increase.. weird people... no consistency..

8. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    yeh. thats what the dealer told me too. 200 to 300k daw by january. I think if you ordered na then you might not be affected with the increase (if ever).

9. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    hi fellow outie owners,

i can now proudly say that i'm a bonafide outlander owner! nauna pa akong naging member sa outie club before i got my unit... sheesh!

after a grueling wait for 2 months (due to delayed purchase of my other vehicle), endless reading of suv comparos (both from brochures and the internet) and going through all outlander forum messages, going to dealers for test-drives of various suv's, texting here and calling there, etc...my outie has finally been parked in my garage...whew!!

can't wait to see you in our EB (naks, "our" na hehe)

p.s.
    i asked my SA yesterday about the price increase next year and he said that all car manufacturers are bound to do this. although he doesn't know exactly how much the increase would be, he doubts that it'll be in the 6 digits. ang sigurado siya ay yung adventure daw ay tataas ng 30k

10. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by lymar07 View Post
    hi fellow outie owners,

i can now proudly say that i'm a bonafide outlander owner! nauna pa akong naging member sa outie club before i got my unit... sheesh!

after a grueling wait for 2 months (due to delayed purchase of my other vehicle), endless reading of suv comparos (both from brochures and the internet) and going through all outlander forum messages, going to dealers for test-drives of various suv's, texting here and calling there, etc...my outie has finally been parked in my garage...whew!!

can't wait to see you in our EB (naks, "our" na hehe)

p.s.
    i asked my SA yesterday about the price increase next year and he said that all car manufacturers are bound to do this. although he doesn't know exactly how much the increase would be, he doubts that it'll be in the 6 digits. ang sigurado siya ay yung adventure daw ay tataas ng 30k

congrats!

The 2007 Mitsubishi Outlander [ARCHIVED]