New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 194 of 241 FirstFirst ... 94144184190191192193194195196197198204 ... LastLast
Results 1,931 to 1,940 of 2409
  1. Join Date
    May 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Horsepower View Post
    Malabo. Swerte mo na maka 5km/L sa 3.0 V6 tapos SUV pa. hehehe.

Baka kaya sila nagd-discount kasi ilalabas na yung Outlander DiD (turbo common-rail diesel). ganda nun.
    Depende po yan sa driving habits. Kaya naman po yung figures sa 3.0L V6. Meron dito owner nyan na makakapagpatunay nyan.

Mine is 2.4L 4x2, it registered a high of 18-20km/L, highway driving. Kapag hindi ako nagmamadali, 2000rpm, 70kph- 100kph.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Wow parang honda jazz consumption ha. BTW, turbocharged ba ang engines ng Outlander?

3. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Horsepower View Post
    Wow parang honda jazz consumption ha. BTW, turbocharged ba ang engines ng Outlander?
    walang turbocharge ang outlander.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by carchase View Post
    Depende po yan sa driving habits. Kaya naman po yung figures sa 3.0L V6. Meron dito owner nyan na makakapagpatunay nyan.

Mine is 2.4L 4x2, it registered a high of 18-20km/L, highway driving. Kapag hindi ako nagmamadali, 2000rpm, 70kph- 100kph.
    wow...

5. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by dpo kenneth View Post
    nagtataka lang ako bakit malaki ang discount ng OUTLANDER 3.0 V6?what is the FC?sabi ng SA FC is 8 km/l city driving ; 12 km /l daw sa highway!can anybody confirm this figures?

Thanks......
    is it confirmed that the OUTLANDER GLS SPORT has 298k discount?

wishlist ko po next year and sana grant ni santa..... hehehehehhe

6. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by nismo26 View Post
    is it confirmed that the OUTLANDER GLS SPORT has 298k discount?

wishlist ko po next year and sana grant ni santa..... hehehehehhe
    yes, it is confirmed, sir nismo26. also, the GLS sport 3.0 w/ leather seats has 258k discount.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Mga sir,

First of all, i would like to thank you for all the helpful information here... it helped me alot in deciding to get an outlander for myself.

I live here sa Las Pinas and I've already asked 2 dealers what colors are available for the GLX 4x2 model and both dealers said na black and silver lang meron. Nag stop production na ba ang white? or wala lang talaga white dito sa dealers near my place?

Also, magkakaroon ba ng Diesel version dito sa pinas? I'm scheduled to buy either this month of sa january, but if there will be a diesel version, is it worth it to wait for its' release?

Pasensya na po kung bago lang ako dito tapos dami ko na tanung..

8. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by mic_21_ph View Post
    Mga sir,

First of all, i would like to thank you for all the helpful information here... it helped me alot in deciding to get an outlander for myself.

I live here sa Las Pinas and I've already asked 2 dealers what colors are available for the GLX 4x2 model and both dealers said na black and silver lang meron. Nag stop production na ba ang white? or wala lang talaga white dito sa dealers near my place?

Also, magkakaroon ba ng Diesel version dito sa pinas? I'm scheduled to buy either this month of sa january, but if there will be a diesel version, is it worth it to wait for its' release?

Pasensya na po kung bago lang ako dito tapos dami ko na tanung..
    sir mic, i don't know about the diesel variant but i do know that there are other colors available for any outlander variant. i suggest you insist on the color you want. that's what i did. otherwise, they'll have a lost sale from you if they don't give you what you want.

my take on why they say it's only black and silver is that those are the colors they have in stock and want to dispose of it first. and maybe, just maybe, they think that you're still undecided that's why they do not take you or your color preference seriously.

key word, sir mic - "insist" o kung sa tagalog "kulitin"!

9. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    yeah! outie owners here are right. insists on the color of your preference. coz in the end, it will only be you and your outie will get along. in my case, it took me one month waiting for a black outie and now i am more than happy shining her.

with regards to a diesel variant, i dont know if it still in a drawing board or production is already in progress. but considering the category of outie as a crossover suv, it doesnt need the power plant of a diesel engine. you'll enjoy what the current outie set-up is offering..

10. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by lymar07 View Post
    sir mic, i don't know about the diesel variant but i do know that there are other colors available for any outlander variant. i suggest you insist on the color you want. that's what i did. otherwise, they'll have a lost sale from you if they don't give you what you want.

my take on why they say it's only black and silver is that those are the colors they have in stock and want to dispose of it first. and maybe, just maybe, they think that you're still undecided that's why they do not take you or your color preference seriously.

key word, sir mic - "insist" o kung sa tagalog "kulitin"!

Thanks sir lymar07.

Baka nga akala nila "undecided" pa ako kasi i started (last september pa) asking them about the lancer, then the strada and then after reading this forum, outlander na TALAGA gusto ko.. and this time i'm really decided na eto na talaga. first car ko kasi kaya matagal ko pinag-isipan anu gusto ko... hehe

An SA texted me na meron daw pala sila cobalt blue (although i still have no idea how it would look pag blue... migth pass by this weekend to check)

Oh, gusto ko lang share na another SA contacted me this morning na magkaka-price increase daw ng 500k ang outlander by 2009... i'm a little skeptic kasi baka marketing strategy lang ito.. 500k increase? sounds a little crazy to me

I'm planning to get mine this january... kulay nalang pag-iisipan

The 2007 Mitsubishi Outlander [ARCHIVED]