New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 190 of 241 FirstFirst ... 90140180186187188189190191192193194200240 ... LastLast
Results 1,891 to 1,900 of 2409
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    4x2 category siya nanalo sir. and seeing the way the judge it, it's about the technical bang for the buck aspect that they judged and not the sales volume. come to think of it, kung ganun ang nangyari, mapupuno ng toyota at honda ang listahan
    Damn, son! Where'd you find this?

2. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by safeorigin View Post
    4x2 category siya nanalo sir. and seeing the way the judge it, it's about the technical bang for the buck aspect that they judged and not the sales volume. come to think of it, kung ganun ang nangyari, mapupuno ng toyota at honda ang listahan
    thanks, sir safeorigin...however they judged it, it helps owners of those vehicles feel proud

3. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by batangmahal View Post
    CAGI awards ito. saw the write-up on today's issue of the Inquirer.
    Yup, though I wish they'd rationalize their categories...I mean, what's the difference between an Executive MPV and a Luxury MPV?

Also, the Hyundai i30?! Its a good car, but not in the same league as the Focus...the 1.6l i30 is even more expensive than the 2.0l Ford...so its not exactly bang for the buck now?

Noticeable absent are the BMWs...

4. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by lymar07 View Post
    o nga, walang honda....

i wonder how they judge vehicles to be awarded as such? sales volume ba or something more technical? kasi, bakit 4x2 ng outlander ang nanalo over the 4x4....pero buti na lang at nanalo pa rin si outie
    technical yata ang basis ng evaluation

5. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by meldy12 View Post
    technical yata ang basis ng evaluation
    thanks sir meldy.

may nakakaalam ba kung bakit mukhang mas maraming captiva kaysa sa outlander sa kalye? well, that's what i notice here in paranaque...particularly sa highway.

i'm a soon-to-be proud owner of an outlander...konting tiis at tulog na lang...nag register nga ako sa facebook, kahit di ako mahilig sa mga ganito, para lang bisitahin ang club niyo

6. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    [quote=lymar07;1155841]thanks sir meldy.

may nakakaalam ba kung bakit mukhang mas maraming captiva kaysa sa outlander sa kalye? well, that's what i notice here in paranaque...particularly sa highway.

i'm a soon-to-be proud owner of an outlander...konting tiis at tulog na lang...nag register nga ako sa facebook, kahit di ako mahilig sa mga ganito, para lang bisitahin ang club niyo [/quote

maybe due to more aggressive marketing?

club natin ito!

7. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    [quote=meldy12;1155873]
    thanks sir meldy.

maybe due to more aggressive marketing?

club natin ito!
    sana nga more aggressive marketing coz it will help us in the long run if we have a good number of outlanders on the road...in terms of parts availability and costs

dyahe naman na sabihin ko na club 'natin', sir meldy, eh ala pa yung sasakyan ko

8. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    [quote=lymar07;1155901]
    Quote Originally Posted by meldy12 View Post

sana nga more aggressive marketing coz it will help us in the long run if we have a good number of outlanders on the road...in terms of parts availability and costs

dyahe naman na sabihin ko na club 'natin', sir meldy, eh ala pa yung sasakyan ko
    oo, club na natin ito! hehehe

on my part of the metro naman, i'm actually seeing more outie than captiva

9. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    [quote=batangmahal;1155961]

oo, club na natin ito! hehehe

on my part of the metro naman, i'm actually seeing more outie than captiva
    maraming salamat, sirs batangmahal at meldy!

10. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    [quote=lymar07;1155972]
    Quote Originally Posted by batangmahal View Post

maraming salamat, sirs batangmahal at meldy!
    welcome sa club

OT: just read from inquirer an outlander got involved in an accident at SCTEX http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/breakin...n-SCTEX-mishap

The 2007 Mitsubishi Outlander [ARCHIVED]