New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 185 of 241 FirstFirst ... 85135175181182183184185186187188189195235 ... LastLast
Results 1,841 to 1,850 of 2409
  1. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by edok View Post
    hi guys.

have anyone of you tried the "sports mode" of our outie? i've been itching to try it ... but i wanna hear first hand info on how to use it - rather than rely on the user manual ... hehehe..

thanks a lot!
    I use it only for spirited driving. Put it in between + and - to use it. Lalabas sa dashboard on what gear it is currently on. Use + for upshifts and - for downshifts. Just flick it to D kapag nagsawa ka na par bumalik sa ECU controlled shifting.

Mas madali pag meron paddle shifters. No need to put the lever between + and -. Just flick the paddles and you're in manual mode na. Flick right to upshift and flick left to downshift. Pagbumaba ang speed at rpm mo the ECU will automatically change to the lower gear even in manual mode pero upshift sa yo pa rin(pang paddle equipped vehicle lang ata ito). Pagnagsawa ka na just hold the right paddle shifter for about 2 seconds para bumalik sa auto shifting.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by leoanthonyf View Post
    hi guys..just wanna share with you how "sensitive" our outie is..lately..ayaw mag start nung outie..tumawag sis ko sakin at sabi nag flash daw"engine check"....i told her to check the engine...kulang lang ng kaunti water level!....i thought it was something serious pero ok na sya after nagdagdag...has this happened to you guys?..mga 8k natakbo outie ko....
    water level of what?

3. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    thanks guys for posts re: sports mode - will definitely try it ASAP - kaso lang talaga my daily route is matrapik - talk about ortigas extension! hehehehe.

but i got lots more questions. hahaha. sorry but am really a newbie in manual driving ...

so at what RPM should i upshift?

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    thanks guys for posts re: sports mode - will definitely try it ASAP - kaso lang talaga my daily route is matrapik - talk about ortigas extension! hehehehe.

but i got lots more questions. hahaha. sorry but am really a newbie in manual driving ...

i usually use the sports mode when i need to shift gears down to accelerate for overtaking purposes. then back to auto mode na afterwards. ingat nga lang sa rpm talaga at malakas tumaas without you noticing it, in that case, mas malakas din konsumo ng gasolina. hehehe.

i usually upshift pag 2k na rpm... that is, if i notice it. hehehe. pag spirited driving kasi lampas pa dun!

5. Join Date
    Feb 2008

i usually use the sports mode when i need to shift gears down to accelerate for overtaking purposes. then back to auto mode na afterwards. ingat nga lang sa rpm talaga at malakas tumaas without you noticing it, in that case, mas malakas din konsumo ng gasolina. hehehe.

i usually upshift pag 2k na rpm... that is, if i notice it. hehehe. pag spirited driving kasi, lampas pa dun!

6. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Do you guys know which bridgestone or goodyear service center (or any tire center) has the specs of the Outlander 08?

Eversince we got the outie, off center na yung wheel. 2 times na dinala sa casa for realighnment, ayon kailangan pa ng customer participation (that's me) I tried to ask it from them but casa said they dont give out specs.

My Ford Escape was similar, 2 times pababalik balik sa casa and di pa din makuha. They just gave me the specs so ayon, naayos naman agad sa Servitek. Motor Image (Subaru) also gives out the alignment specs for you car.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by batangmahal View Post

i usually upshift pag 2k na rpm... that is, if i notice it. hehehe. pag spirited driving kasi, lampas pa dun!
    nalito ako ah. shift gears down to accelerate? diba the higer the gear mas mag-a-accelerate talaga?

sorry guys makulit - wala talaga akong alam sa manual. hehehe. ever since A/T na ang minamaneho ko.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by lymar07 View Post
    bro, 1,180,000 is the discounted price of 1,240,000. less 60k ang discount nilang binigay sa akin nitong october lang. i recommend you go to mitsubishi otis (union motors)...they'll also give you extra freebies look for delvin
    Bro, what freebies did you get? i may be getting one from UNION MOTORS OTIS as well.

Thanks ...

9. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by alvinls View Post
    Bro, what freebies did you get? i may be getting one from UNION MOTORS OTIS as well.

Thanks ...
    bro, aside from the usual freebies they give out to customers (e.g. seatcover, tint, floormats, etc), you can try to haggle whatever else you want for free. depende yata sa unit ang extra freebies. please look for delvin (cellphone # 09209519587) and tell him that i (noli) referred you to him. mabait at accommodating yan.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    nalito ako ah. shift gears down to accelerate? diba the higer the gear mas mag-a-accelerate talaga?
    lower gears to rev up / accelerate faster. kaya pag overtaking, i down shift, para mas malakas ang revolution, so that quicker to pick-up speed.

The 2007 Mitsubishi Outlander [ARCHIVED]