New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 181 of 241 FirstFirst ... 81131171177178179180181182183184185191231 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,810 of 2409
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Dong! Ikaw na ang magpa EB! suportahan taka. hehe

basta set mo lang and im there (basta la work).

Its also a good time to talk about Jaden's club outie forum. He has really been enthusiastic about setting up our forum.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by mongaddi View Post
    Dong! Ikaw na ang magpa EB! suportahan taka. hehe

basta set mo lang and im there (basta la work).

Its also a good time to talk about Jaden's club outie forum. He has really been enthusiastic about setting up our forum.
    lapit na sir mon! medyo busy pa rin kasi ako this first half of november... nonetheless let's get the sentiment of the guys around here... who would like to join an EB? any suggestions as to the date and place?

i saw Jaden's club outie forum. look's promising! sana more guys will be enthusiastic to join.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    hey guys! my outie is back from the province!!! though i noticed several things:

1. the ride is no longer ... "stiff" .. mejo "maalog" na sya ... might be the tire pressure ... its on 30-31 eh .... 32 ang recommended right? any advice on this?

2. yung handle nung door sa likod - parang nawala yung shine nya - kahit na bagong linis - very noticeable na hindi sya makintab .. unlike other panels na makintab.

3. andami ng swirl marks! my dad told me na pinalinis daw nya sa boy sa probinsya. am planning to bring it to Big Bert to have a premium carwash and i want to see how it will fair. iniisip ko kasi baka yung mga visible stuff na napapansin ko is because of the way na ni-carwash yung outie.

4. matagal ko na itong naririnig eh - kapag naka break ako - or basta nakatapak sa break and naka "D" yung gear ... i often here a sound .... na parang nag-e-engage yung break ... or something like that ..... is it normal? na parang tunog ala-truck yung break or transmission ba yun?

anyway ... my outie is barely 3months old pa lang.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Hi guys! i read somewhere on this thread that someone has 2nd thoughts getting an outlander & thinking of the CRV. Ive been an owner of a 2.4 4x4 crv for more than 6 months now. All i can say is im happy w/ my decision. Feels comfortable (leather seats), looks classy, also the dash & gauges look the biz. Suspension feels OK. Not too stiff. Exterior looks nice.

Before i got the CRV, I also was going for the outlander V6, but rising fuel cost changed my mind. Also estimating after 10 yrs I will be selling this vehicle & getting a new one. So its gonna be hard selling 6 cylinder engine vs a 4 cylinder one. Plus the resale value of CRV is gonna be higher than the V6 outlander even if its cheaper bought new. Honda vehicles retain higher resale value( thats a fact).

I test drove the V6 outlander & the 2.4 CRV 4x4. V6 was pretty quick no doubt about that. But i was also impressed by the smoothness of the CRV. It had adequate power, not too shabby. .

If you plan to get a V6 & have the money to burn & dont mind the resale value in the future then get the OUTLANDER v6. Fun to drive. powerful engine! Interior is nice! But if you want resale value, comfort & dont mind the 4 cylinder engine w/c has adequate power then go for the CRV. They both are nice vehicles, just ask yourself what you want now & what if you will sell in the future.

By the way, one of the major turn off for me for the outlander was the lack of leather seats. The fabric seats looked it will get dirty very quickly. i didnt want to use seat cover since you got side airbags for the V6. V4 was out of the question since i was only deciding for the Outlander V6 4x4 or the CRV 4x4.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    *jojo,

Please don't get lost in the forums. This is not a comparison thread.

*edok,

Yung number 4, naka brake ka habang nasa D? Kakaalis mo pa lang ba? Nawawala ba kung long drives? Baka maruming residue yan.
    iam3739.com

6. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    *drey .. yung number 4 it usually happens kapag naka break while on D .. like kapag nag stop ako for red light ng stop light.... usually short drives pa lang kasi ako with my outie ... havent brought it on long drives. laging ... pasig-ortigas route lang.

7. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by batangmahal View Post
    lapit na sir mon! medyo busy pa rin kasi ako this first half of november... nonetheless let's get the sentiment of the guys around here... who would like to join an EB? any suggestions as to the date and place?

i saw Jaden's club outie forum. look's promising! sana more guys will be enthusiastic to join.
    +1 here sa EB. Any weekend this Nov. is fine with me. Suggest ko sana sa Fort yun venue, maluwag yun parking dun sa tapat ng Pizza Hut. Pwede natin i-lineup yun Outies for a photoshoot.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by jojo168 View Post
    By the way, one of the major turn off for me for the outlander was the lack of leather seats. The fabric seats looked it will get dirty very quickly. i didnt want to use seat cover since you got side airbags for the V6. V4 was out of the question since i was only deciding for the Outlander V6 4x4 or the CRV 4x4.
    not anymore! check out the new edition. it comes with leather seats and major discount!

9. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by ceepawn View Post
    +1 here sa EB. Any weekend this Nov. is fine with me. Suggest ko sana sa Fort yun venue, maluwag yun parking dun sa tapat ng Pizza Hut. Pwede natin i-lineup yun Outies for a photoshoot.
    seems that we are looking forward for an EB.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Naipasok ko na sa Diamond motors iyong Outie namin na from Citimotors. Hopefully maayos na ito without discrimination. Sila pa naman ata nanalo sa mitsu olympics so magaling naman dapat. Nag email ako sa planta about my concerns. It was immediately acted on by the plant and Diamond. Nakakabilib yung response nila, sana ganito na lagi sa Mitsu! : )

Thanks ceepawn!

The 2007 Mitsubishi Outlander [ARCHIVED]