New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 175 of 241 FirstFirst ... 75125165171172173174175176177178179185225 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,750 of 2409
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Xt7 View Post
    tanong ko lang.. ilan ba aircon ventilation ng outlander?? 4 sa harap tapos meron ba sa gitna o likod?.. ilan?..

wala lang... hehe...
    walang aircon ventilation sa second row seat or likod. sa harap lang.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Hello outlander owners, i'll be picking up mine today at the dealer! Excited soon to be outie owner! hehehe.

I think we deserve to have our own board now.

club outie ph dot com

See you guys there!

3. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    I think a problem automatically arises when you try to service a unit purchased from rival dealers. Lagi ka mahuhuli at di maayos ang complaints mo. That happened to our Citimotors unit in Diamond.

These guys are good, they have service olympics. I think Diamond motors won last time. Sa galing nila, bigla ata nawawala pag rival company na unit ang magpapaservice. There should be no discrimination. Sa Mitsubishi, lumang problema na ito. So to get the best care, you always go to the dealer you purchased it from. Too bad sa Las Pinas ko binili and Im from QC!

4. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by batangmahal View Post
    I was initially tempted to say, "patience is a virtue" but on second thought, service is foremost than patience. It is our inherent right as consumers to get the best service possible, and the obligation of the service provider to give it outright using all means possible.

Saan pala ang service center mo sir ceepawn, so we could avoid it in the future? But if it's MMPC na that is at fault, we better look for another car! Forester na tayo!
    I totally agree with the long route they have over there. Hay, service isnt suppose to take 4 days or more on a brand new car na barely 1500km. Wala pang nangyari, change oil lang. My Forester is coming out this October. I just have to deal with Mitsubishi and its quirks. Kailangan may kakilala ka sa service to ensure you car gets the right service. So biyahe Las Pinas na ako to get that. It would have been ideal to just bring it to any dealer to get Mistubishi quality service.

I love the outlander, just hate what happened to after sales service. Its fun to drive, economical too. 2.4 4x4, ganda accleration especially the shifting. Walang reklamo, ayos talaga. Mas maganda nga lang Subaru Forester kaya yun para sa akin. hehehe I love the Turbo, moonroof, AWD and the auto rear leveller. It just won the Motor Trend 08 Suv of the year.

http://www.autoblog.com/2008/10/16/s...y-of-the-year/

Problem lang dito bro, 2 to 3 months ang pila. For service, there's only one dealer. So if you're far from Edsa, mahirap. But then again, maganda pa rin ang outie. Fun drive compared to my Escape. Its a tough decision, so Mrs got the outie and i got the forester. : )

5. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    we're planning to buy a mitsubishi outlander 4x2 GLX. kung icocompare ba sa chevy activa, anu mas maganda?
    may sensor ba sa likod ung outlander glx? hindi pala HID kala ko meron un pa naman sinabe ko sa father ko. hehe..

6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by yabzkie View Post
    we're planning to buy a mitsubishi outlander 4x2 GLX. kung icocompare ba sa chevy activa, anu mas maganda?
    may sensor ba sa likod ung outlander glx? hindi pala HID kala ko meron un pa naman sinabe ko sa father ko. hehe..
    mas maganda? i'd say, depende sa taste ng tao. the captiva looks good, it's just that the outie looks better!

ala po rear sensor ang outie glx.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by MFB View Post
    The "wires" found at the center console are dead, dont attempt na . Its for something else, pinacheck ko na sa Mickeys. Offer sila 2000 to have aux soldered directly to unit. If you want aux or ipod control, meron naman for the head unit. The original aux part number is the same as for the new lancer.
    MZ360136EX , 3000 pag ordering sa favorite dealer nyo.
    More info here http://www.mitsubishi-forums.com/t20...r-aux-jack.htm
    and here http://www.mitsubishieclipseforum.co...pic.php?t=1196
    What's the difference between the 2000 and the 3000?

You mean alam ng casa how to do this?

Have you tried it in your Outie? hope you can post pics

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    im signing up din mga peeps...

1. mongaddi - 2.4 GLS 4x4 - white - manila
    2. jazon - 3.0 GLS Sport 4x4 - white - baguio
    3. redshift - 2.4 GLX 4x2 - silver - cavite
    4. batangmahal - 2.4 GLX 4x2 - black - QC
    5. louien - 2.4 GLX 4x2 - white - QC
    6. meldy12 - 3.0 GLS 4 x 4 - black - lipa
    7. shintaro - 2.4 GLS 4x4 - black - QC
    8. shane1123 3.0 GLS 4 x 4 white- QC
    9. henderson - 3.0 GLS Sport 4x4 white - QC
    10. dewar - 2.4 GLX 4x2 - adobe gray - Val
    11. eerb525 2.4 GLS 4x4 - white - QC
    12. archiep 2.4 GLX 4x2 - Adobe Gray - Las Pinas
    13 skyfriend 2.4 GLS 4x4 - aqua blue - Al Ain, UAE
    14. carchase 2.4 GLX 4x2 - Cobalt Blue - Batangas
    15. tunying 2.4 GLS 4x4 - black - Batangas City
    16. kamote2000 2.4 GLS 4X4 - adobe grey - Baguio city
    17. edok 2.4 GLS 4x4 - black - Pasig City
    18. lemmor912 2.4 GLX - adobe gray - Bataan
    19. gold66 2.4 GLS 4X4 - biscuit white-Q.C.
    20. cruiser_80 GLX 4x2 - Black - Tagaytay City/Las Pinas
    21. peterjohn 2.4 GLX 4x2 - Adobe gray - Sorsogon
    22. uncle_bob 2.4 GLX 4x2 - Adobe gray - Marikina / Q.C.
    23. ceepawn 3.0 GLS Sport - black - QC
    24. relly_boy - 2.4 GLS 4x4 - pearl white - Doha, Qatar[/quote]
    25. the josh - 2.4 G spec (JDM) 4x4 -aqua blue - Auckland, New Zealand
    26. j_a_p - 2.4 GLS 4x4 - black - BF Resort Las Piñas
    27. Alex '07XLS - Black - 3.0 V6 XLS - Upstate New York

9. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by mongaddi View Post
    What's the difference between the 2000 and the 3000?

You mean alam ng casa how to do this?

Have you tried it in your Outie? hope you can post pics
    Kay Mickey's 2000 pesos ang charge niya to wire an aux from the head unit itself.

Sa casa, you will buy the part number (same for Lancer) and piyesa pa lang yung wala pang labor. 3000 plus pesos from my last inquiry sa Citimotors. It appears to be for the new lancer on thier parts list from the Plant. Its the same part number according to the US and Australian threads I have read. Im still thinking if I should get one for my wife kasi kanya naman yung Outie. Sa forester kasi built in na.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    kapag sa mickey's ipinagawa yung ipod connection, will it not void the warranty of the vehicle? thanks!

The 2007 Mitsubishi Outlander [ARCHIVED]