New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 174 of 241 FirstFirst ... 74124164170171172173174175176177178184224 ... LastLast
Results 1,731 to 1,740 of 2409
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Hi guys,

Outie owner, white 2.4. These are the issues so far.

1. Service ng Diamond sa citimotor purchased outie (as expected)
    2. At 500km, fog light does not turn off anymore using the switch. Di maayos ni Diamond after 4 days. Dinala ko sa Citi LP and they requested for 1 day to diagnose. I'll leave it when I get my Forester.
    3. Rattling sound sa exhaust. Maluwag according to Diamond and they tightened it as per warranty. Maingay na naman ulit.
    4. They changed the weather strip at Diamond but failed to replace the tint. Kasi nakasalang nga sa lifter due to fog light troubleshooting na inabot ng 4 days. Panels are now making intermittent noises, slight vibration pa pag humataw bass ng sound system.
    5. Off center ang manibela. Kahit sa goodyear madali ito pagawa but I dont want to pay 550 para ayusin ang brand new outie.

I hope these will be resolved pag pasok ng auto for service at Citimotors makati. Dun ako pupunta as taxi fare is cheaper going back to pasig. I dont blame Diamond, naipit lang ako sa problema nung 2.

Do contribute if you know anything about the issues I posted above.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    The "wires" found at the center console are dead, dont attempt na . Its for something else, pinacheck ko na sa Mickeys. Offer sila 2000 to have aux soldered directly to unit. If you want aux or ipod control, meron naman for the head unit. The original aux part number is the same as for the new lancer.
    MZ360136EX , 3000 pag ordering sa favorite dealer nyo.
    More info here http://www.mitsubishi-forums.com/t20...r-aux-jack.htm
    and here http://www.mitsubishieclipseforum.co...pic.php?t=1196

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ceepawn View Post
    Update on my Outie

Called the casa yesterday and was told that the sensor will be delivered to them on Oct. 20 pa. by that time 3 weeks ng natutulog yun outie ko sa kanila. MMPC will lend me the only service car that's available daw (old lancer).

I feel that the after sales service is a big letdown. MMPC has the resources to speed up the delivery of the said part but is not willing to go the extra mile in helping out their customers. A simple phone call to the head office and next day delivery of the said part (or even 3 day delivery would have sufficed) would have been the best solution, but they still opted for the long route. And that reflects a lot on their company culture.
    I was initially tempted to say, "patience is a virtue" but on second thought, service is foremost than patience. It is our inherent right as consumers to get the best service possible, and the obligation of the service provider to give it outright using all means possible.

Saan pala ang service center mo sir ceepawn, so we could avoid it in the future? But if it's MMPC na that is at fault, we better look for another car! Forester na tayo!

4. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by MFB View Post
    The "wires" found at the center console are dead, dont attempt na . Its for something else, pinacheck ko na sa Mickeys. Offer sila 2000 to have aux soldered directly to unit. If you want aux or ipod control, meron naman for the head unit. The original aux part number is the same as for the new lancer.
    MZ360136EX , 3000 pag ordering sa favorite dealer nyo.
    More info here http://www.mitsubishi-forums.com/t20...r-aux-jack.htm
    and here http://www.mitsubishieclipseforum.co...pic.php?t=1196
    Really? This is what I plan to do for this weekend...look for the aux wire at the center console to hook up my ipod. anyone who can confirm this? or anyone who has connected their ipods using the center console wire? thanks

5. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by batangmahal View Post
    I was initially tempted to say, "patience is a virtue" but on second thought, service is foremost than patience. It is our inherent right as consumers to get the best service possible, and the obligation of the service provider to give it outright using all means possible.

Saan pala ang service center mo sir ceepawn, so we could avoid it in the future? But if it's MMPC na that is at fault, we better look for another car! Forester na tayo!
    Actually the people in the casa have been very helpful, the parts manager was the one pushing for the immediate delivery of the sensor but, it was MMPC that was non-commital at first and then pegged the Oct.20 date for delivery.

Yup that Forester seems very appealing at this moment, specially the 2.5XT (looks similar to the outlander's shape). I have several friends who own Subies and I haven't heard them complain about the after-sales services in MI. Makadaan nga sa showroom mamya

6. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    i hope the problems encountered by sirs ceepawn and MFB are few and far between. i have a reservation pa naman for an outlander (after opting this over the forester)

has anybody else encountered similar problems? please share din. i'm hoping that the new batch, that are on their way here from japan, wouldn't have those quirks any longer....

7. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ceepawn View Post
    Actually the people in the casa have been very helpful, the parts manager was the one pushing for the immediate delivery of the sensor but, it was MMPC that was non-commital at first and then pegged the Oct.20 date for delivery.

Yup that Forester seems very appealing at this moment, specially the 2.5XT (looks similar to the outlander's shape). I have several friends who own Subies and I haven't heard them complain about the after-sales services in MI. Makadaan nga sa showroom mamya
    lapit na delivery date sir. hope everything goes well with your outie afterwards, i.e. pag di ka pa nakabili ng subie!

8. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    I think it's not a big deal if your ABS + TCS fail as long as you drive your vehicle in the city. I think it can still be used, given the precaution to avoid driving fast and aggressive.

After a year of releasing the Outie and still they don't have the critical parts in stock, talk about foresight and efficiency man!
    I don't think any car dealer or plant will stock a part that they least expect to fail. Mostly, the parts that are readily available in the dealership are those considered as wear and tear parts.

Just my 50 cents opinion.
    iam3739.com

9. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by lymar07 View Post
    i hope the problems encountered by sirs ceepawn and MFB are few and far between. i have a reservation pa naman for an outlander (after opting this over the forester)

has anybody else encountered similar problems? please share din. i'm hoping that the new batch, that are on their way here from japan, wouldn't have those quirks any longer....
    Problems, even though its new or the top of the line model still exists.
    iam3739.com

10. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    tanong ko lang.. ilan ba aircon ventilation ng outlander?? 4 sa harap tapos meron ba sa gitna o likod?.. ilan?..

wala lang... hehe...

The 2007 Mitsubishi Outlander [ARCHIVED]