New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 163 of 241 FirstFirst ... 63113153159160161162163164165166167173213 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,630 of 2409
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    *ianmitsulancer: Good day sir, yes, i had the whole windshield tinted. nung dumating yung unit ko sabi ko I-tint na and then binalikan ko na lang nung hapon, I wasnt able to check if it had any DENR sticker. anyway im sure no problemo yan. ive also seen the outie of Jason with the mudguards di na siguro matatalsikan ng putik yung doors nya... Hopefully we can EB sometime....

Regards.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by ianmitsulancer View Post
    ^^^
    *kamote2000- i agree with the others also, no need to worry. did u have your WHOLE windshield tinted? if yes, then the installer might have removed it.

i believe the outie has achieved euro 3 or euro 4 emissions standard. it should be just fine...

and im still trying to find time to eb with you...

i saw jazon's outie running around town! gwapo with the mudguards!

i removed my DENR sticker!! ayaw ko madaming stickers sa windshield... including my conduction sticker na nga din inalis ko na eh!

i had my whole windshield tinted with one piece.. pinaalis ko yung gawa ng mitsu na 2pcs...

mudguards are very functional talaga! no more splashes sa side.. medyo nabawasan na ang pag car wash ko!

3. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by gnoj666 View Post
    Good day, Uncle bob panu nga pala mag adjust ng headlight beam sa outie thanks in advance : )

May rino-roll na switch sa may left side sa may ilalim ng a/c vent. I don't really know how else to describe it. I'm drunk! hehe

4. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    good day fellow outie owners!

is there a chance kaya na magkaroon ng get together ang mga outie owners? it will be fun to capture in pictures a long line of outies, of course especially who's behind the steering wheel.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    mga sir...meron ba kayo alam nagbebenta f1 tickets for singapore? thanks in advance

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    sir tunying, please join our facebook group.

3 of us had already met for our first EB.

http://www.new.facebook.com/group.php?gid=19371603806

Sana makasama ka sa next EB. Baka mag viewing kami ng Belgian GP in NSG in Greenbelt

7. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    thanks for the invite sir. it will be exciting to watch kimi win again and the whole tifosi come alive again. pero malamang balik Doha na uli ako next week.

good luck on your next EB sir. next time i'll be the photog

8. Join Date
    May 2008
    Hi outie owners.. anyone here has driven the new forester XT? ano po masasabi compared sa V6 outlander? Hindi ko pa kasi natry test drive outlander, pero yung XT lakas ng hatak chaka ganda ng ride. I think halos same price sila

9. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by kupz99 View Post
    Hi outie owners.. anyone here has driven the new forester XT? ano po masasabi compared sa V6 outlander? Hindi ko pa kasi natry test drive outlander, pero yung XT lakas ng hatak chaka ganda ng ride. I think halos same price sila
    test drive mo ang outlander so that you yourself will be able to differentiate the two. tulad ng isang tsikoteer who was in your same situation (outie vs crv naman), test drive ang the best thing to do. both of them is a good choice. forester was one of my consideration then but masikip yun previous model unlike the latest, lumaki ng konti ang diameter. improve na rin ang exterior nya compared old model. good luck.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by mongaddi View Post
    If you get the GLS and above, auto levelling ang headlights. there is no manual adjustment. Maybe the GLX has the manual levelling like in the Fuzion. Please confirm.
    that's correct, as uncle bob pointed out there's a dial beneath the left aircon vent on the driver side that does this.

The 2007 Mitsubishi Outlander [ARCHIVED]