New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 162 of 241 FirstFirst ... 62112152158159160161162163164165166172212 ... LastLast
Results 1,611 to 1,620 of 2409
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by CDG2 View Post
    Hi Relly Boy may I know the proper dealership that has good and reputable service name if possible and also what dealership offers 1.150m I'm planning to get an outie also. Thanks God Bless.
    got mine from union motor paco. good service there. i doubt it though if you could still get the outie at 1.15M, but you can still try.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by kamote2000 View Post
    good day sirs, my outie doesnt have a DENR sticker on the windshield, would this be a problem? anyone else around here who doesnt have DENR sticker? thanks.
    mine too. i've raised my concern to my SA fearing that DENR-EMB flying squad might apprehend me someday. baka daw nalimutan lang kabitan sa casa. and he emphasized that sometimes (di yata hinahanap minsan) it is required in registering the unit at LTO (issuance of plate #).

at the same time, i'm not worried. mas marami pang dapat pagka-abalahan ang DENR-EMB na polluter sa daan.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by tunying View Post
    mine too. i've raised my concern to my SA fearing that DENR-EMB flying squad might apprehend me someday. baka daw nalimutan lang kabitan sa casa. and he emphasized that sometimes (di yata hinahanap minsan) it is required in registering the unit at LTO (issuance of plate #).

at the same time, i'm not worried. mas marami pang dapat pagka-abalahan ang DENR-EMB na polluter sa daan.
    I have not come across about the significant of the DENR sticker whether it is needed by LTO or whatever govt agency requires it.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    at the same time, i'm not worried. mas marami pang dapat pagka-abalahan ang DENR-EMB na polluter sa daan.[/quote]

Good point sir, mas marami talagang polluters sa daan natin kesa sa brandnew outlander natin. hehe anyway, kung sakali man casa ang may kasalanan nyan, shoudnt this be a concern for them, sticker ng DENR di nakabitan, buti sana kung pa isa isa lang. I wonder kung meron pa dyan mga walang DENR sticker.

5. Join Date
    May 2007
    ^^^
    *kamote2000- i agree with the others also, no need to worry. did u have your WHOLE windshield tinted? if yes, then the installer might have removed it.

i believe the outie has achieved euro 3 or euro 4 emissions standard. it should be just fine...

and im still trying to find time to eb with you...

i saw jazon's outie running around town! gwapo with the mudguards!
    Last edited by ianmitsulancer; August 29th, 2008 at 11:30 AM.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by CDG2 View Post
    Hi Relly Boy may I know the proper dealership that has good and reputable service name if possible and also what dealership offers 1.150m I'm planning to get an outie also. Thanks God Bless.
    sorry bro out of the country ako.....

sa middle east ako ngayon, dito ako nagbabalak makabili ng outie... so hindi masyadong malaki ang factor kung saan ka bibili dito...

7. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Good day, Uncle bob panu nga pala mag adjust ng headlight beam sa outie thanks in advance : )

8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    If you get the GLS and above, auto levelling ang headlights. there is no manual adjustment. Maybe the GLX has the manual levelling like in the Fuzion. Please confirm.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    If you get the GLS and above, auto levelling ang headlights. there is no manual adjustment. Maybe the GLX has the manual levelling like in the Fuzion. Please confirm.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    antagal pa ng outie ko.

excited na excited na ako sakyan at i-drive!

The 2007 Mitsubishi Outlander [ARCHIVED]