New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 161 of 241 FirstFirst ... 61111151157158159160161162163164165171211 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,610 of 2409
  1. Join Date
    May 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by redshift View Post
    Guys, I noticed that there were two small hooks mounted to the floor at the foot of the driver seat. I couldnt find anything in the manual about them...what could they be there for?
    I think it is for the other Floormatts.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    hello guys.

ngayon lang nakapag post ulit.

anyway - super delayed yung outie ko. kasi when they promised me a delivery date, silver pa yung choice ko na color. now i changed to black. so ayun nagka problem. kasi walang stock.

sabi - september pa daw magkakaroon. since black talaga gusto ko; am willing to wait till september.

yun nga lang parang nag-co-cold feet na ako (hehehe). parang my mind is telling me to get Honda CR-V na lang - kasi daw mas favored ang honda in terms of quality vs. mitsu.

guys psych up nyo nga ako na mas maganda at maporma pa rin ang black outie. btw - am also considering white outie pag nainip ako sa kakaintay.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by edok View Post
    hello guys.

anyway - super delayed yung outie ko. kasi when they promised me a delivery date, silver pa yung choice ko na color. now i changed to black. so ayun nagka problem. kasi walang stock.

sabi - september pa daw magkakaroon. since black talaga gusto ko; am willing to wait till september.

yun nga lang parang nag-co-cold feet na ako (hehehe). parang my mind is telling me to get Honda CR-V na lang - kasi daw mas favored ang honda in terms of quality vs. mitsu.

guys psych up nyo nga ako na mas maganda at maporma pa rin ang black outie. btw - am also considering white outie pag nainip ako sa kakaintay.

It's really a matter of preference. . .

- I'm not really a technical person but styling wise, I really like the Outie over the CR-V.
    - When I got my 2.4, 4x2 Outie, 1.150M sya. The entry level CR-V/ matic 2.0, 4x2 was at 1.270.
    - Yung Outie may paddle shifter which I really enjoy especially on the hiway.
    - The Outie is equipped with 18" mags, CR-V 16" lang ata, maybe 17".
    - The Outie has roof rails that makes it look even better and maybe functional one day.
    - I also like the tailgate of the Outie.
    - Interior wise, I still think that the Outlander looks better.

My 2 cents.

Huwag ka lang kukuha sa Citimotors.

4. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by edok View Post
    hello guys.

Patience is a virtue

Ikaw rin ... ang mainip talo hehehe konting trivia sa Outie - it shares the same chasis design as the Evo X...yun lang.

5. Join Date
    May 2008
    Nagdisplay ba ng Outlander sa 2nd Philippine Intl Motor show? Parang wala? Why kaya? Andun lang ata ay Estrada, Fusion, Lancer.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    edok, hang in there! intayin mo na ang black outie mo!

uncle bob, talk about hating citimotors with a passion! natawa ako sa post mo! hahaha

carchase, wala ngang outie sa motor show. was hoping they would bring in the paris-dakar support vehicle over here. may EVO X naman eh, so solve solve na din. hehe

7. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by uncle_bob View Post
    It's really a matter of preference. . .

- I'm not really a technical person but styling wise, I really like the Outie over the CR-V.
    - When I got my 2.4, 4x2 Outie, 1.150M sya. The entry level CR-V/ matic 2.0, 4x2 was at 1.270.
    - Yung Outie may paddle shifter which I really enjoy especially on the hiway.
    - The Outie is equipped with 18" mags, CR-V 16" lang ata, maybe 17".
    - The Outie has roof rails that makes it look even better and maybe functional one day.
    - I also like the tailgate of the Outie.
    - Interior wise, I still think that the Outlander looks better.

Huwag ka lang kukuha sa Citimotors.
    ... WWoooooowwwwwwwwwwwww

tama yata ang magiging feeling ko kapag nakuha ko na ang mitsu by next week siguro...

hopefully....

8. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Hi Relly Boy may I know the proper dealership that has good and reputable service name if possible and also what dealership offers 1.150m I'm planning to get an outie also. Thanks God Bless.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Oh yeah. eto pa. . .

- The CR-V has aircon, The Outie has climate control aircon.
    - My Outie is equipped with fog lights, yung entry level ng CR-V, wala.
    - With my entry level Outie, I can adjust the height of the beam of the headlights from inside the cabin, wala atang ganyan and CR-V even with the higher models.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    good day sirs, my outie doesnt have a DENR sticker on the windshield, would this be a problem? anyone else around here who doesnt have DENR sticker? thanks.

The 2007 Mitsubishi Outlander [ARCHIVED]