New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 153 of 241 FirstFirst ... 53103143149150151152153154155156157163203 ... LastLast
Results 1,521 to 1,530 of 2409
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    sir ganda ng grill. how much inabot yan sir? galing japan? pwede ba pa order? TIA.

2. Join Date
    May 2007
    Thanks for the compliments. Just showing to other potential and present outie owners how good are ride could look like. More to come pa, hindi pa dumarating yun side and rear skirts and other ralliart items.

The grill is from Japan, optional part from the Outie catalog. Magkasama yan nung mudguards ni Jason nung dumating. We had to spend extra because we had it shipped by air. I'll just PM the price to everyone that is interested in the grill or other accessory for the Outie.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    finally! what a breather. i already drove my new 4x4 black GLS home yesterday. comparing with other entry level and big suvs, i like the ride (very fluid) and compactness of our outie. have to see the FC next. just some minor observation, a lot of plastic parts (especially the head light cover) inside out. the parts starts vibrating at level 28+ volume with the RF subs.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2008

sir, ganda naman ng grill mo. parang yung "roadtest" series ng DAMD japan. pwede po bang pa-PM din ng price?

also, may available na din po bang step board para sa outie (not the bar type). thanks po

5. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    i just came acrossed with this site.. awesome outie parts

http://www.damd.co.jp/products/mitsu...nder01_se.html

6. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by ceepawn View Post
    Thanks for the compliments. Just showing to other potential and present outie owners how good are ride could look like. More to come pa, hindi pa dumarating yun side and rear skirts and other ralliart items.

The grill is from Japan, optional part from the Outie catalog. Magkasama yan nung mudguards ni Jason nung dumating. We had to spend extra because we had it shipped by air. I'll just PM the price to everyone that is interested in the grill or other accessory for the Outie.

nahirapan ako kabit yung mudguards from sir ceepawn! yung manual japanese!! waheheh... had to resort finding a translated one...

guys order na kayo kay sir ceepawn! super dali kausap! just give him the part number! tapos what type of shipping! depo the payment to his account tapos hintayin nyo nalang!

7. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by jceric View Post
    Hi guys,

finally, CITIMOTORS fixed my windows by replacing all of them, no more scratches

thanks Louie Manahan of CITIMOTORS MAKATI

regards

jceric

Hi guys,

let me just comment on some items here. . .

- 1st of all, I hate CITIMOTORS, Makati. I had a very bad experience with them and in my frustration, I vowed and told them that I will never let them service my Outlander again. (Unfortunately, I might have to eat my words if they are the only ones who can fix the window problem by virtue of warranty).

- mongaddi - uncle_bob? nice handle? - ahahaha. yeah, it was based on the Uncle Bob's lucky seven club. hehe

- My gas consumption is only 6.3 sa city and my best hi-way is at 9.6, hataw up to 160kph at SCTEx. My ave. speed must have been mga 110 to 120kph. I also accelerated hard whenever possible as was recommended to me while breaking-in the car.

- batangmahal - i like your grill and skirts. Looks great!

Question?. . . Wala ba talagang speed controlled auto lock sensor ung Outlander? I mean ung at a certain speed mag-a-auto lock sya?

8. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Thanks uncle_bob! Was wondering lang re: fuel consumption.

AFAIK, walang speed-sensing door locks ang outie natin...

9. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by uncle_bob View Post
    Hi guys,

let me just comment on some items here. . .

- 1st of all, I hate CITIMOTORS, Makati. I had a very bad experience with them and in my frustration, I vowed and told them that I will never let them service my Outlander again. (Unfortunately, I might have to eat my words if they are the only ones who can fix the window problem by virtue of warranty).

- My gas consumption is only 6.3 sa city and my best hi-way is at 9.6, hataw up to 160kph at SCTEx. My ave. speed must have been mga 110 to 120kph. I also accelerated hard whenever possible as was recommended to me while breaking-in the car.

- batangmahal - i like your grill and skirts. Looks great!

Question?. . . Wala ba talagang speed controlled auto lock sensor ung Outlander? I mean ung at a certain speed mag-a-auto lock sya?
    uncle bob!

correction lang po.. the grills and skirts are sir ceepawn's... although I'd love to have them on mine too. kaya lang baka maging identical kami at black pa naman din outie ko.

wala nga pong speed controlled auto lock ang outlander natin. i'm just not sure if this can be remedied ng winterpine.

as for the weatherstrips sa windows ng outie, you can try union motor sa paco if you don't want to eat your words. approach SA Jimmy. he did a very good job on my outie and sir mongaddi's too.

okey sa break-in ang outie mo sir. the fastest i took my outie during the break-in period was 150kph. pero with five people and luggage inside.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2008

The 2007 Mitsubishi Outlander [ARCHIVED]